Tammy - Cover

Tammy

Copyright© 2002 by Rod O'Steele

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A man and a girl, both running away, find each other in the desert. This is their adventures in the barren lands of the Southwest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

It was four weeks ago today that I met Tammy I said to myself. Four weeks of unbridled pleasure. Four weeks and one day ago I was a mess. Now I woke up every morning looking forward to the day and went to sleep every night happily thinking about how much fun I had that day. Yeah I knew about the age difference. We were in Southern Utah. Mormon country and I still wasn't used to the sidelong glances, the obvious disapproval. But that was minor when compared to the fun we had.

I was packing up the van when I noticed that Tammy's backpack had fallen to the floor and spilled its contents across the back of the van. I reached over and set it upright. There was an ID of some kind lying on the floor. It wasn't a driver's license. I picked it up. Oh, a high school ID. Not a bad photo although she probably hated it. I looked at her smile and felt a warm glow. Then I noticed the grade, sophomore. What? And then the birthdate. I did some quick mental math, sixteen. Sixteen? Oh Shit! What school year was it? This Year. Oh my God. She's sixteen! screamed in my mind.

I fell back against the wall of the van and stared at the card. Tammy walked up to the open side door and saw me and her backpack on the floor.

"What are you doing?" in and alarmed tone.

"Nothing," I said distractedly. Then I looked up. Her face was flushed with anger. She thought I had opened her backpack and was pawing through it. "No," I said. "I didn't open it. When I came out it was lying there on the floor and the stuff had spilled out. I was going to pick it up."

"You shouldn't have touched it," she screamed.

"Tammy," my voice was quiet and dead of emotion. "Don't get mad at me. I didn't want to find this."

The anger faded from her face and was replaced by pain. Tears welled in her eyes and her chin quivered. "You shouldn't have looked," she said and turned away.

"Tammy." Her back was still turned. "Tammy," more insistently. She turned tears rolling down her cheeks. "Please come here." She hesitated and then got in the van. She sat with her arms crossed on the other side softly crying.

"What are we going to do?"

"Nothing," she answered. "Nothing's changed."

"Yes it has. I found out you didn't tell me the truth."

The tears dried up. "I had to," she asserted. "You would have left me there."

"I would have helped you. I wouldn't have just left you there. But I wouldn't have taken you half way across the country."

"Nothing's changed," she said.

"Yes it has." I looked at her. The tears were drying. "I know you're sixteen. That's different."

"What difference does that make? You didn't do anything wrong. I wanted to."

Leaning back I thought about what she had just said. She's right. What difference did it make? She had decided as she had every right to. Throughout history most women have been married and starting their families by her age. In many countries even today that is true. Why do we try to fool ourselves into believing that young women aren't women? They certainly don't believe it. All the pregnancies out of wedlock and other problems because we are trying to deny nature. And nature will not be denied. Women will chose just as they always have.

"But I could go to jail in this country. The law is an ass as the saying goes. That's the difference."

"Who's going to know?" she demanded.

I was still in shock and didn't know what to say. I looked up at Tammy. Her face was flushed and I couldn't tell if it was anger or fear. Arguing sure wasn't a good idea. I said, "Listen sweetheart. We need to get on the road now. We can talk later." She wasn't happy and turned away. As she gathered up her backpack I threw the bags in the back of the van and climbed in the front. Tammy stood outside for a while with her back to the van. I waited. Finally she broke down and climbed in to the other front seat.

I drove west toward I15 in the stony silence. My intention was to head for LA. I just didn't see any other choice. Six hours of silence later we were approaching Las Vegas. I headed for the strip and pulled in to the Mandalay Bay.

"Tammy?" No answer. "Well, I'm going to stay here tonight. Will you join me?" She looked at me, paused and then opened her door and followed me into the hotel. I got a room up high overlooking the strip and the airport.

I stood at the window looking out over the vista. Tammy sat on the bed. With my back still turned I said, "I think love is willing to talk about anything." I let her digest that for a second.

"Love isn't abandoning someone either," she said.

I turned. "I haven't abandoned you."

"You're going to."

"Why do you think that?"

"Because I'm too young." Her face lost its stony calm and anguish crept into it. "You think I'm too young."

I crossed the room and knelt in front of her. I took her hands in mine and gently kissed her. "Tammy. I don't think you're too young. I care for you. You know that."

The tears started again. "But why are you taking me back?"

"I haven't said you are going back."

"We're going back. I know that." She pulled away, threw herself down on the bed and buried her face in the pillows.

I lay on the bed behind her and took her in my arms. "Tammy. We need to talk about it. I haven't made up my mind." She turned and looked at me with a small ray of hope in her eyes. "I think you need to go back. But you have to agree. I can't force you."

"That's right you can't," as she pulled away.

"I know I can't. Now, please sit here by me and let's talk." She hesitated and then moved over next to me her defenses still spiky. I waited. She looked, challenging me with her eyes. I just waited. Finally, without either of us saying anything she conceded and relaxed.

"Ok," I said. "Let's put everything on the table." I listed all the reasons she should go back from me going to jail to her finishing school to her parent's probable anguish at her being gone without a trace.

She countered with her reasons for not going back, which tragically were nothing more than simple communication failures. No physical abuse and little more than the kinds of yelling matches that seem to crop up between teens and parents when real communication break down. What she couldn't accept was being apart from me. Finally I said, "Ok, here's the deal. If you promise to go back and finish school I promise that on your eighteenth birthday I'll be back in your life, if you still want me then."

"I love you. I'll always want you."

"Let's wait until then," I said.

"There's no question. But I don't see why we need to wait."

"I know. But do you promise? I can't do it any other way." I held her gaze.

"Yes. I agree."

"Tomorrow I'll take you home. Even though I didn't know you were sixteen I think the police will want to arrest me."

"NO!"

"Yes. I think they will."

She looked determined. "Then I won't tell them who you are."

"They're going to put you under pressure and they know a lot of tricks to get people to talk. They'll try to convince you that I took advantage of you."

"You did." And she laughed. "And I'm so glad you did. Please take advantage of me again."

"Later." She was smiling again so I thought it was a good time to end. "Let's go get dinner."

That night as we lay in bed she rolled toward me. "This is our last night till I'm eighteen." She reached for me and started to fondle me.

I stopped her hand. "Sweetheart. We can't. I have some defense in that I didn't know. But now I know. I can't."

She moved her hand back and cupped my balls and slowly fondled them. "Mike. I promise one more thing. No matter what happens tonight I have total amnesia about it. Please. Show me that you do love me. I have to wait so long. Give me something to make me wait." She kissed me on the lips and inserted her tongue.

My cock instantly sprang to full mast and she wrapped her hand around it. I knew I shouldn't but my conscience faded as the blood pressure rose. I kissed her and then moved lower to kiss her neck. She moaned and lay back as my tongue traced down across her collarbone and the top few ribs and reached the base of her tit. I licked around her tit following a twisting pattern always closer to her nipple. I watched as her nipple hardened and rose. I reached it and licked and then took it into my mouth. Sucking and licking her nipple I fondled her other tit. I switched side and repeated it on her other nipple. I moved back and forth lapping her nipples and bringing her to higher pitch of arousal.

I have to admit that the forbidden aspect of our coupling was highly arousing. I kept thinking that she was sixteen. She was sweet sixteen. I put my tongue between her breasts and moved lower tickling her belly button and then continued on. At the top of her wispy triangle I paused and then traced around to the side and then down. I slid on by her labia and down to her thigh. She moaned and moved to contact my tongue with her lips. I avoided the touch and slithered down her thigh tickling along the inside down to her knee. Crossing to her other knee I worked back up until I was at the juncture of thigh and pubis. I saw moisture glistening along her crack. God she was getting turned on. I intended to continue teasing her for a little when she grabbed my head in both hands and pulled my mouth against her sex. She was pungent with the smell of aroused woman.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.