Tammy - Cover

Tammy

Copyright© 2002 by Rod O'Steele

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A man and a girl, both running away, find each other in the desert. This is their adventures in the barren lands of the Southwest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The pattern was set for our trip. We'd spend the day driving around and seeing the sights. At night, I'd find a hotel and Tammy would commandeer the remote, select some adult movie and we'd follow along with the story until we were no longer paying attention to the movie and were lost in our own pleasures. Sometimes we'd only see five minutes of the movie before we were lost in the passions of some newfound sex position. Every day Tammy was becoming a better lover. She was learning how to touch a penis just right, a wonderful combination of lightness and firmness. Her oral skills were improving with practice. She had trouble getting much in her mouth, as she was a petite girl. She learned to use her tongue and lips and hand together after getting the shaft slippery with saliva just like the girls in the movies. Several times we almost didn't make it past the preliminaries and I had to fight back the urge to come in her pretty young mouth. But I wanted to teach her everything about sex and so held back so we could explore more of the world of sensual delights.

One night in Socorro, New Mexico we actually watched a good portion of the movie.

"Mike," Tammy asked, "People don't really do that, do they?" On the screen the woman was taking it up the ass. I've got to admit that the guy looked large to me but she seemed to have no problem.

"Well. Those aren't cartoons you're watching. So I think that people do it."

"I mean real people. Not actors. A person's butt is dirty."

I laughed. "Sweetheart. Sex is only dirty if you're doing it right."

"No. It isn't dirty. What we're doing isn't dirty," she said seriously. She was looking intently at me. I was taken aback. I remembered the look she had on her face that first night. The almost unworldly purity and I realized that she was uncorrupted by the insanity of our society. For her, sex was the joining of a man and woman expressing love and affection. She hadn't bought into the absurdity of sex as dirty or evil. The purity I saw in her face was real. It was the purity of an uncorrupted spirit expressing itself through that most intimate of communication.

"Sorry, I was making a joke. Anal sex isn't anymore dirty than any other sex. A person should be clean for any sex and as long as you are clean then it isn't dirty." She watched the screen some more.

"Does it hurt?"

"If you don't take your time and you don't do it right I think it can. There are many ways to stimulate a person that way. You don't have to do that," I said pointing at the screen. We continued watching the movie and Tammy didn't say anything more. For the first time we watched the entire movie.

After it had ended Tammy snuggled up to me and I said, "Let's go to sleep."

"Okay," and she started pulling off clothes. I did the same and got under the covers. She snuggled next to me. I felt her hand traveling lower and soon it found my genitals. I quickly responded to the heat of her touch. When I was fully distended Tammy turned her face to mine and we kissed. I turned her on her back and lavished kisses over her face and neck. Slowly I worked my way down and laved her tits with kisses. Rolling her nipple around with my tongue and sucking it into my mouth, I gently squeezed her other nipple between my fingers. I changed nipples and did the same. Her nipples grew erect and hard. I moved up and kissed Tammy deeply. Our tongues entwined and we mashed our lips together greedily kissing.

My thigh lay between hers and I felt her wetness and heat as she rubbed against me, humping her loins against my flesh. I trailed my tongue down between her breasts moving first to one and then the other. Continuing down I licked across her belly and stopped at the top of her triangle. Her hips were trembling with anticipation. My tongue veered around her triangle and down along her thigh where it joined her body. I moved up the other side never touching her pussy. Tammy moaned in frustration so I licked across her labia very lightly, just a teasing touch. She pushed up to increase the contact and I moved back still teasing. When she relaxed back, I pushed my tongue between the folds of her lips and moved back and forth until I reached her reddened little clitoris. I paused just short as she moaned again and then licked across it. A gasp and then a shudder coursed through her as I sucked her clitoris between my lips and licked her button. I pushed my finger into her moist cavern and found her G spot. I massaged her spot while sucking and licking. A flush was spreading up her chest and she was trembling with excitement. She was fast approaching her climax when I inserted a second finger and covered it with her wetness. As she moved toward the pinnacle I pulled the second finger out and pressed it against her tight ass. I felt the muscle contract. Keeping a steady pressure against the sphincter I felt her relax and it popped into her back passage. Now she was being stimulated by her clitoris and vagina and ass. The new sensations pushed her over the top and I felt her muscles contracting as she orgasmed. I was flooded with her wetness as she moaned and bucked against my face. It was like trying to ride a bucking bronco as I tried to keep my face against her pussy. Finally, she slowed and fell back against the bed. I looked up to see her collapse with pleasure.

I lay next to her as she smiled up at me. "You were right," she said. "It was nice. I didn't think it would be but it was."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.