Tammy - Cover

Tammy

Copyright© 2002 by Rod O'Steele

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A man and a girl, both running away, find each other in the desert. This is their adventures in the barren lands of the Southwest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I awoke in the morning with her head on my arm and my fingers numb. Arg, my arm had fallen asleep. I gently extracted it from under her and tried to get the blood back into it. As I felt it start to tingle she rolled over and wiped the sleep from her eyes. The covers had fallen almost to her waist and I could see her small breasts surmounted by pointed little nipples. They were small and colored a dark red in the soft light sneaking around the curtain. She opened her eyes and asked, "What are you doing?" watching me massage my arm.

"Trying to get it working. You fell asleep on it and now its tingling like crazy." She watched me for a second and then realized her breasts were exposed. She pulled the covers up looking to see if I had noticed. I pretended not to.

"How about breakfast?"

"Sounds good. I'm hungry."

I rolled out of bed and started putting on clothes. She was watching intently. I'm no body beautiful so I am sure she wasn't captivating by my looks. But she was definitely interested. Maybe she really is a virgin. "Are you going to get dressed?"

"You're looking."

"So were you." She blushed a deep crimson this time. I turned toward my CD rack and started to pull a few out for the day's journey. Seeing I was 'busy' she quickly threw the covers off and grabbed her clothes. I tried not to watch too much. I took the CDs up front and pulled the curtain aside. The warm sun streamed in through the window. I set the CDs down and turned. Tammy was almost finished dressing and was putting her shoes on. I pulled open the van door and we headed for the bathrooms.

"Got a toothbrush?" I asked.

"Uh, no."

"We'll have to stop later and get you one. That will be totally groady otherwise."

"What?"

Damn. Wrong slang. I was sure I had just declared myself hopelessly clueless. "Nothing."

We wound up back at the van about the same time. I drove on in to Yuma and found a Denny's. Breakfast was the typical Denny's fare. We headed out of Yuma on I8 and I set course for Phoenix.

We stopped along the way at Casa Grande Ruins. It is a partially preserved adobe structure different from most of the ruins like the cliff dwellings. The Indians who inhabited it are called the Hohokam, 'those who have gone.' That's about all anyone really knows. They built this place and they left. What happened? Why did they suddenly abandon this place? I wondered if we would ever know the answers.

Six hours and countless cacti after leaving Yuma we hit Phoenix. I saw a mall from the highway and headed that way.

"What are we doing here?" she asked.

"You need a change of clothes and things. Looks like the best place to buy them I see."

"I don't want to."

"What do you mean, you don't want to?" She crossed her arms across her chest and looked petulant. "You mean, you can't afford to?" She looked at me and the wall tumbled just as quickly as she had thrown it up seconds before. I saw tears start to form in the corners of her eyes. I reached out and touched her cheek. "Remember. You're my guest. I knew you couldn't afford this when I pulled in. Quit worrying about it."

She reached up and touched her hand to mine, "Thanks."

"Come on." Oh Lord. Hours later she had a toilet kit for the trip and a pile of new clothes as well as a great pair of hiking boots. If she were going with me she'd need them. I had been able to limit the amount of her purchases by constantly reminding her that there wasn't any more room in the van. One thing she didn't buy and I never mentioned it was pjs and somehow we had missed that section. Oh well, we'll just have to continue sleeping au natural. I was feeling a little guilty. But not too much.

It was too late for any sightseeing so I found a nice hotel off the highway and checked in. I really wanted a shower but it was dinnertime. She wanted to go out, probably to show off her new clothes. We compromised and ordered in what she wanted. I jumped in the shower first and was out in minutes. She took a long lazy shower. Pizza showed up while she was in the shower.

"Food's here," I yelled. No answer. "You're going to get what the little piggy got if you don't hurry." Now the shower went off. Her hair in a towel and new duds on she appeared in a minute. We chowed down and then I had to endure a fashion show.

She finally tired of the show and piled her clothes on a chair. I was lounging on the bed. "Want to watch a movie?" I asked.

She jumped on the bed and grabbed the remote. "Yeah." She hit the menu and brought up the movies. It was the standard hotel fare, Drama, Comedy, Action, Children's. The pointer stopped on Adult. "Have you ever watched adult movies?"

I smiled, "Of course."

"Do you like them?"

"Some. Some are really stupid."

"Do you know any of these?" She had selected the menu and there was a list. They all sounded pretty trite. The selector settled on one, The Lolitas. She looked at me. "Can we watch one?" Why was she selecting that one? Did she understand the meaning of Lolita or was it just chance that the selector landed there?

"Sure," I managed to say, my breath catching in my suddenly constricted throat. She hit the select button and the screen went blank. A few seconds later the movie started. It wasn't as much a movie as a collection of shorts all involving older men with young girls. The first one was in a gym. The guy was on a weight machine bench. The girl walked into the picture and they started kissing. Soon they were removing her leotard and his shorts. She straddled the bench over his face as he buried his tongue inside her. We watched as he licked and sucked on her labia and clitoris. She was moaning. The camera moved around to his erection. She was running her hand up and down and pulled it toward her mouth. She started to lick and suck his cock. She was moving her head up and down over it. Damn, it was affecting me laying here next to a beautiful young girl and watching a scene right out of my fantasy on the TV. My dreams had been filled last night with the scene on the screen. The only difference was that it was Tammy and me in the dreams. I was affected by the movie and the fantasies of the night before flooding into my imagination. I watched as the man slowly became me and the girl became Tammy. My cock was pushing up the front of my robe into a very noticeable tent.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.