Another Naughty Mummy - Cover

Another Naughty Mummy

by hotwetnshaved

Copyright© 2002 by hotwetnshaved

Erotica Sex Story: I've recently met a girl on line who i'd love to meet in real life, this little story about a naughty mother has a twist in the tail, i hope she enjoys it!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   .

This is for a very sexy lady called Star!


"Do you like my shorts Jimmy?"

"They're lovely mummy" he sits down on the floor and watches me as I start to sway sexily in time to the music.

"They're tight aren't they darling?"

He giggles,

"You've not got any knickers on mummy"

"How do you know that?" I pretend to be surprised.

"He can see my cunt, my little angel's looking at his mummy's cunt!"

"'Cos I can see your, er, your, thingy"

"My thingy?"

He giggles and my heart melts, "God he's so fucking beautiful!"

"You know mummy" he says shyly, "That naughty word"

I run both hands down over my hips and onto the front of the shorts, gently I caress the soft flesh at the top of my thighs, letting him see my fingers move closer and closer to the sexy little slit clearly visible beneath the thin cotton.

"Do you mean my cunt darling?"

I want him to talk dirty to me, fucking hell, I need him to use filthy language to me, he's going to talk about my cunt!

His eyes light up at my use of that word, he's only ever used it with his school friends as they snigger at the dirty pictures they've taken from their daddies magazines.

"Ooh mummy" he laughs, "That's rude"

"No it isn't darling, it's a nice word, I like it!"

"Can I say it mummy?"

"Of course darling, after all, every woman and girl's got one you know"

"Your cunt mummy, I can see your cunt almost"

He giggles again and blushes prettily,

I'm running my finger in between my pouting cunt lips now, looking at him as he looks at me,

"I bet your little friend Sadie's got a lovely little cunt"

"Sadie, sweet sexy little Sadie who drives me wild when she comes round here in her short skirts and skimpy little tops. Just looking at her makes me wet, I long to hold her up while I taste the nectar that dribbles from her hairless little cunt"

"She showed it to me last week mummy"

"Oh fuck yes!"

"Is it nice darling?"

"Yes mummy, it's lovely, but not as nice as yours"

"Did you take her panties off?"

He colours up again and hesitates,

"It's all right darling you can tell mummy, every girl likes a boy to take her panties down for her"

I'd take her panties down, I'd take them down with my fucking teeth, I'd lay on the floor while she stands over me and pisses in her pretty little panties, I'd play with my own cunt as I watch her lovely golden piss flood through her panties onto my face, into my mouth. Then I'd pull her down and suck her piss out through her knickers, fuck, I'm so fucking horny!

"Yes I did mummy, she said she wanted me to look at her cunt"

My finger is right in between my cunt lips now, the cotton of my shorts is saturated with my juices, I can even smell myself!

"Shall I take my shorts of Jimmy?"

"Ooh yes please mummy" he looks up at me expectantly and my heart leaps when he says it.

"Can I do it mummy?"

"Oh yes darling that would be nice wouldn't it?"

"I'll be able to see your cunt then won't I mummy?"

He's going to look at my cunt, oh my God, I'm going to stand here and show my hot, wet cunt to my son!

"What else did you do darling?"

He reaches up and takes hold of my shorts,

"I let her take my shorts off mummy"

Slowly he begins to pull the shorts down over my hips,

"Do you want me to take your shorts off too darling?"

"Will that be all right mummy?"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.