Czech Mate - Cover

Czech Mate

by Rod O'Steele

Copyright© 2002 by Rod O'Steele

Erotica Sex Story: A study in international relations

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   .

In America, sex is an obsession; in other parts of the world it is a fact. -- Marlene Dietrich


"For your eighteenth birthday I thought I would give you a weekend in San Francisco. How would that be?" Mike asked.

Tomas nearly jumped out of his skin, "Really? We see San Francisco."

"And I thought you might bring along a friend," Mike finished.

Tomas sank back in his chair at the table. "Oh. But who? Julya and Jana are my friends. I'll make one mad if I take the other," he said worry clouding his face.

'Oh brother, ' thought Mike. 'Now I've stepped in it.' Tomas, a high school exchange from the Czech Republic, had become best friends with two other exchange students, Jana also from the Czech Republic and Julya from the Ukraine. At first Mike had been concerned because the whole point of the program was for the student to learn about America and to learn English. But Tomas and Jana spoke no Russian and Julya no Czech. They had teamed up to improve each other's English. They would study and drill each other on proper English. Mike also had an iron rule, NO CZECH! If he heard any Czech spoken it was the end of the evening together. Mike only had to enforce the rule once. All three had a good ear. They made very few errors, even Julya. Russians have a tough time with English because they don't use the same parts of speech. They even thanked Mike for the rule because they were mastering English. They all participated in after school activities so they had been exposed to American ways and kids. Despite his initial worries Mike had to admit it had worked out for the best. They were the three comrades, or as he teased them the three stooges.

Mike knew he couldn't change the world but maybe he could make one small part better. And the exchange program brings people together so that they become family. When Tomas went home, he would take a part of America with him. The world might not be changed a lot but two people would be changed for the better. Mike couldn't cure all the ills of the world but he knew that a small part of the world was going to be a better place. Last week at dinner Tomas had talked about his plans when he returned to the Czech Republic. How he wanted to make things better there. How he had learned so many things in America.

Mike was more like a big brother for Tomas. Their ages weren't all that far apart. Mike liked to say that Tomas was the younger brother he never had. He set the rules, of course. But Tomas was a good kid and they really had grown close as two brothers during the school year.

Mike sighed to himself. In for a little, in for a lot. "Why don't you ask both," he suggested.

"But this will be expensive," Tomas said.

"They'll share a room just like us. It won't be much more to have both girls along." He had planned to get two rooms anyway. One for him and one for the boys. That had changed.

"The three stooges in San Francisco." Mike said.

Tomas laughed, "I showed them your Stooges movies. At first they were mad. But then I did the fingers in the eye to them and laughed like Curly. Pretty soon we were all doing the things and laughing so hard we could not stop. Now, they are Stooges fans like me."

"Well there you go. Would you like to have them go to San Francisco for your birthday?" Mike asked.

Tomas jumped up from the chair, "Can I call them?"

"After dinner," Mike said. Tomas looked sheepish. Mike believed that dinnertime was 'family' time. No interruptions. Since it was just Tomas and him he felt it was important for them to have a set time to talk every day - a time when Tomas was free to talk about anything. Their dinner discussions had become an important ritual. A very freewheeling one at that. Discussions about the death penalty, drugs, sex, prostitution, school rules had been heated but also invigorating. Tomas would surprise Mike with his different worldview. Things that 'we all know' would be challenged by Tomas. One of Tomas' teachers had told Mike that the class had been studying prostitution. Of course, all the American kids assumed it should be illegal. Tomas had said, are you crazy? Why make it illegal? The rest of the class was stunned, not as much by the idea but because they realized that their comfy little views weren't the only views. Maybe they weren't even the best views. The teacher said that one insight forced on the students by Tomas was more then he could have done in a year to break their thinking loose. Mike was surprised by what he had learned about America because he had to be able to explain why crazy Americans did the things they did. It forced Mike to really look at issues anew. It was the most fulfilling thing Mike had ever done.

"Tell the girls to have their American moms call me. I'm sure their moms will want to," Mike said. Mike worried for a few seconds about taking the three to SF. But they really were just best friends. Plus, Tomas would be sharing his room. He could keep them out of trouble.


San Francisco

Three weeks later they were checking into the Handlery Inn on Union Square. Mike got them checked in and passed out the room keys on the way up the elevator. The Handlery was an older hotel that had recently been updated. It had the older style with a fresh new look - the best of both. The rooms were side by side and Mike left the kids in the hall as he went into his room. It was a pretty standard hotel room with a small table by the window and nice big bed. He threw his case on the bed and looked out over Union Square. A cable car was clanging noisily by. He hoped a closed window would muffle some of the sound. Damn but San Francisco was a beautiful city, he thought.

Then he turned, a frown on his face. A bed. What the hell? A king instead of the two doubles he'd asked for. Typical hotel screw up, he thought. Mike had just picked up the phone when he heard the lock in the door click and it opened. Expecting Tomas, Mike was puzzled when Jana came through the door dragging her case. She smiled shyly at him and then hoisted her bag next to his on the bed. Completely at a loss, Mike put down the phone and looked at Jana.

"Excuse me, is that Tomas' case?" he asked.

"Oh no. It is mine," Jana answered.

Mike put his hand on his chin, looked at Jana for a moment trying to think of how he could ask the question foremost in his mind. The phone was buzzing in his hand so he set it back in the cradle before asking, "Aren't you in the wrong room?"

"I hope you do not mind but I do not want to stay with Julya and Tomas," she answered.

Raising his eyebrows he asked, "Julya and Tomas?"

"Oh yes. Do you not know? They are so in love. Julya has told me."

"I hope they're not planning to sleep together," he said.

"Oh Mike," Jana said with a plaintive tone. "They are in love. You must see this. It is Julya's first man. You understand? This is biggest moment of her life. She and Tomas they talk of being married when they go home."

Holy Jesus, thought Mike. They are planning to have sex. From conversations Mike knew Tomas was a virgin. Apparently so was Julya. Marriage? Tomas had never said anything like that. He wondered how much of this was just hormones on Tomas part. Should he intervene? Would Julya even listen to him if he said Tomas was in lust, not in love? What if he was wrong? He had good communication lines with Tomas, but face it, he said to himself, teenagers don't talk about their intimate lives with adults. He really could be 'in love.' Well, as much as a seventeen-year-old could be in love. Too many questions, not enough answers.

Mike knew he was in a no-win situation. Yes, he could storm out the door and drag Tomas back into his room. He could even call off the trip and take them all home. But what would he accomplish? Monday afternoon Tomas and Julya would be in his house or her host parent's house and they'd be doing the deed. He was realist enough to know that when a girl has decided it's time nothing is going to stop her. As someone said about a similar situation, a wise man cooperates with the inevitable.

Exasperated, Mike said, "You can't stay here. There is only one bed,"

"Tomas did not know which room he and Julya would stay. So when he called the man at the hotel he changed both rooms. But he said it was the same cost," she rushed through the last sentence as though that made it completely fine.

The coin dropped and the bell dinged. "Then this was planned?"

"Yes, of course. I said to you this is most important day for them. They have been looking forward to this since you said. Julya and Tomas they are so excited," said Jana.

Mike was frustrated and pissed. He had been maneuvered and, the kids obviously hoped, trapped. He lashed out at Jana. "What are you? The bribe to keep me quiet."

Mike watched as Jana's face clouded over. Real pain grew in her face as tears began leaking from her eyes. "No. I am not bribe. I am not a girl like that. I do this because I like you." The tears were cascading down her cheeks as she tried to control herself. She looked at him with pride and pain as she continued, "I only give myself to man who I love." She turned away.

Mike's anger evaporated like a single drop of water in the Sahara summer. In that heated flash he realized that while Julya and Tomas had planned this weekend because of their growing love, Jana had gone along because of her feelings for him. He hadn't expected that. He had no idea even that Jana had such feelings for him. Oh yes, she had sought him out when she was over. Sometimes Julya and Tomas had been working on schools projects and Jana had come into his office. They had talked about many things. They had played on his computer together. He had assumed that she was just bored. Obviously, he had been as dense as a bar of iron. Little things suddenly became clear: Jana leaning over his shoulder their cheeks almost touching, her hand resting on his arm, the smiles that seemed to be reaching out, the way her eyes would look so deeply into his.

He did the only thing he could think to do. He walked over to her, wrapped her in his arms and asked his voice quiet and sincere, "Why didn't you tell me?"

Feeling herself in his comforting arms, Jana pressed herself against him and answered, "I did not think you would come. You would think I was too young just as you said Tomas and Julya are too young." She turned in his arms until her face was just below his, her body held tight against his. "You would be a chicken, yes?" she said with a Stooges lilt to her voice. The humor broke the tension and allowed it to drain from them. As it drained away, Mike started to chuckle. Jana joined him. Pressed together their laughs fed each other's. The release of emotions and the unusual situation combined and soon they were laughing so hard they had to let go. Mike fell on the bed holding his sides as Jana flopped down beside him.

When they were finally under control Jana put her hand on his chest, her face close to his and said quietly. "Mike, I think I love you. I am not too young. In Czech Republic I am a woman. American girls they are very young because their are not allowed to become adults. I am adult. I know what I want for my life." She leaned forward and brought her lips to his. He kissed her as tenderly as he could.

As they broke the kiss he looked at her and said, "Check mate." Jana looked puzzled. "It means that there is nothing I can do. I am completely in your control."

Jana smiled. "That is what I want." She bounced to her knees and then pounced on him. He found his arms full of a beautiful young woman pressing her body against his. He didn't resist as she kissed him. They were soon locked in a series of kisses which alternated between passion and tenderness. Mike was lost. He had no will to resist.

It had been ten months since he had held a woman in his arms. That had been a tawdry affair with a co-worker. She had come on to him one night after work when several departments had gone out for drinks. He was lonely and had quickly fallen for her attentions. A mutual friend had taken him to lunch and given him the lowdown. She was looking for a sugar daddy. At first he didn't believe it. But some things just didn't fit. Then he did something he wasn't proud of. As CFO he had access to all the information in the bank. He checked her credit scores. She was Bankruptcy material. She had six Visas, all maxed out. She was living beyond three people's means. That night in bed, he had started talking about finances. She had flat out lied to him and said she wasn't in debt. He knew his friend was right. The disillusionment had soured him on relationships.

Having Jana in his arms broke through his reserve. It felt too wonderful to hold onto old wrongs. He let himself go and luxuriated in the feelings being generated in his breast by this lovely young woman.

Finally, Jana broke the kisses and asked, "So, we can stay? You do like me?"

Right, said Mike to himself, how can I say no that? "Yes, we can stay." He put his hand on her cheek, looked into her eyes and said, "Jana, you are a very lovely woman and I am very lucky that you want to stay with me. Yes, I like you."

Her eyes misted slightly and then a broad smile lit her face. "You are wonderful man," as she kissed him. She broke the kiss looking into his eyes for what seemed minutes but was just seconds. "And Julya and Tomas?"

"I think I'm maybe wrong. Certainly the program director would have my ass. But, if they are in love there is nothing I can do to stop them. And if it's just lust they'll have to find that out for themselves." Mike looked into the distance for a few seconds as he considered, was he doing the right thing?

He felt Jana's hand on his cheek pulling him back, "You do this right, Mike. I know them. I think, yes, they are in love. Maybe they will not marry. It will be hard, a Russian and a Czech. But perhaps no harder for an American and a Czech."

Mike was stunned for a second. Jana has just raised the stakes a million percent. He started to say something when Jana put her fingers on his lips. "No." She rolled away and went to the window. "This is a beautiful city."

Still a little off balance, Mike rolled from the bed and went over behind Jana. He wrapped her in his arms again, put his head against hers and said, "Yes. But it is better to be in a beautiful city with a beautiful woman. That makes it perfect."

She pulled his arms tight around her and leaned back into him, "Yes, now it is perfect."

They stood together for awhile enjoying the intimacy. 'Well, I better change our dinner plans," he said. Jana stepped out of his arms and turned, a puzzled look on her face. Mike went over to the desk and picked up the yellow pages while explaining, "I was going to take us to some dive in China Town. Get the SF experience. But I think on such an important night it should be someplace much more romantic." He paused as Jana walked over and looked over his shoulder. He turned a page and saw Kuleto's on Union Square ad. Perfect. "That's it," he said picking up the phone. As he dialed, Jana picked up the book trying to discern which ad was the one.

"Which..." she started to ask as Mike put a finger to his lips.

"Yes, could I get a reservation for four tonight. Seven would be fine. Right. I'm staying at the Handlery Inn. Mike Schaefer. See you at seven."

Jana was practically bouncing on her toes, "Which one? Tell me, which one?"

Mike got a devilish gleam in his eye and said, "I think it will be your punishment for trying to fool me. I won't tell you where we are going till we get there."

Jana looked surprised for just a moment. Then her eyes got a gleam in them. She sauntered over to Mike, put her hands on his chest, nestled against him and breathlessly said, "I think I will do things to you and you will tell me anything I want." Her hands were slowly moving downward. They reached his belt and her fingertips insinuated themselves under the belt and into his pants. Mike's muscles were fluttering from the contact and what it meant. His mind racing ahead with the possibilities. Jana felt the tension in his body and smiled. "You want me to do things. Tell me where we go to dinner and I will make you happy," as her fingers reached an inch more into his pants.

Mike, knowing he was about to lose it, grabbed her hands pulling them around his neck and kissed her hard. Jana returned the kiss and pulled her body against his. Knowing he had at least an even hand for the moment, Mike broke the kiss and said, "We need to see San Francisco. Let's go shopping."

"Yes," Jana said gleefully. She pulled out of his arms and went over to the window. "So many stores. Julya and I will have to be very careful. We will spend our whole year's money in one day."

Mike picked up the phone and called next door. It took several rings before it was answered.

Tomas answered, "Hello."

"What are you doing? No, don't tell me." Jana eyes widened and then she started to giggle. Mike smiled her way and said into the phone, "We want to go shopping. Get Julya and come over here so we can go shopping."

Tomas responded, "Okay. We will be only one second," before hanging up.

Mike turned to Jana and smiling said, "Tomas said just a second. They must be dressed."

Jana giggled again and said affecting a serious tone, "You are being very bad."

Before Mike could respond there was a knock at the door. "Grab your purse and let's go."

Julya and Jana were both excited by shopping in Union Square. All of the ritzy stores were there. Mike and Tomas tagged along, providing the required approving comments when required and carrying the girl's purses as they shopped two-handed. For Mike and Tomas the afternoon was interminable. Finally, Mike pulled Tomas aside and whispered he was going back to the room. He was able to slip away leaving Tomas with the duty.

Mike was napping when the door opened to the room. Jana hurried in and announced, "I have beautiful things. The stores... Oh, my God. Saks Fifth Avenue was so expensive; we could not touch them. Julya found a bargain store. I have a beautiful dress. I will wear it tonight. I show you." She headed into the bathroom with the bag.

Mike's head was spinning from Jana's breathless words. I wonder if she took a breath, he asked himself. He sat up on the bed and looked at the clock. Six. Plenty of time for a fashion show before dinner. Jana appeared a few moments later. She was wearing a black dress, low cut with thin straps. Her pale skin seemed to glow in contrast with the black fabric. It pulled his eyes to her décolletage. He forced them away and saw that the dress followed her shape, accenting her waist and the lovely curve of her hips stopping just above her knees. It was a simple but elegant dress. Jana looked beautiful in it. "You look beautiful."

A smile brightened her face, "You like?"

"No. I love it. You look like a fashion model," he said.

"What about the shoes? Are they good?" she asked

Mike looked down and saw black shoes. "Umm, they look fine. Jana, I don't know anything about women's shoes. They look fine to me."

Jana looked exasperated and put her hands on her hips. "Oh, you don't know shoes." Then she smiled. "I will love you anyway." She walked over and threw her arms around his neck. "Do you like the way I look?"

Wrapping his arms around her, Mike smiled and said, "I LOVE the way you look. You are the most beautiful woman I know," as he kissed her.

As their lips parted Jana sighed and said, "Your kisses are so good. They make me feel so good."

"You make me feel good too." They stood looking into each other's eyes not even noticing how long they stood that way. Finally, Mike released Jana and stepped back. "I think we should get ready for dinner."

"I am ready," Jana answered.

"Well, I need a shower. Call next door and tell them to make sure they are ready by quarter of seven," Mike said as he headed for the shower.

Jana looked at the phone and then at Mike's retreating back, "How do I use the phone?"

"Just dial their room number."

"Oh." Jana called and told Tomas and Julya to be ready at quarter of seven.

At exactly quarter of seven there was a knock on the door. Mike, now dressed in slacks and a jacket, led Jana to the door. His hand on the knob he looked at Jana and said, "You are going to be the best looking woman in the restaurant."

She blushed slightly, "No."

"Yes," as he opened the door. Tomas and Julya were waiting in the hall. Julya was wearing a deep blue dress which looked new as well. Mike whistled and Julya smiled and did a quick turn round to show off the dress. He said to Tomas, "Let's take these two beautiful ladies out for dinner." He was glad that Kuleto's was on Union Square. Watching the girls in their new heels he wondered how far they would have been able to walk.

The dinner turned out exactly as Mike had hoped. The atmosphere was trendy and yet elegant. Each dish was presented as a work of art. The waiter was understated and completely professional. Mike watched the girls and the subtle signs showing how much they were enjoying the evening. The desserts capped the evening. Both girls had chocolate concoctions layered, decorated and piled high with calories. The men went simple with sorbet.

They were in high spirits as they walked back to the hotel. On the ride up the elevator Mike felt the electricity in the air. Tomas and Julya clutched each other's hand. Jana walked at his side her arm through his, rubbing her arm and occasionally her breast against his shoulder.

They stopped outside room 504. Tomas and Julya suddenly looked a bit sober knowing that on the other side of that door their lives would be changed forever.

"Let's have a nightcap in my room," Mike said. "Tomas, go in and get two glasses and come to the room." Tomas fished the card key out of his pocket and opened their door as Mike did the same. Jana and Julya followed him into the room. He went to his bag and pulled out a bottle of Tawny he had brought along for his own nightcap. As he was pouring into the two glasses in the room Tomas showed up with two more. Mike filled those and handed them out. He raised his glass and toasted, "To love, and beautiful women."

"And handsome men," Jana added.

"Yes," nodded Julya looking at Tomas as she sipped the port. He shyly smiled as he sipped his glass, eyes locked with Julya.

They sat on the bed sipping the port and talking about the dinner. Tomas and Julya finished theirs first. "I think it is time for bed," Tomas said. Julya bounced off the bed looking not at all tired but ready for bed. She grabbed his hand leading him toward the door.

"Good night," Mike called out. "We'll have breakfast together in the morning. Call us when you are up." Then he thought for a second and realized that teenagers might not get up till noon. Before they got out the door he called after them, "Wait, I'll call you in the morning."

Tomas turned toward Mike and smiling said, "But not too early. It is my birthday." And let the door close behind him.


In Room 502

Alone together, Jana looked into his eyes and Mike felt the tension in his chest. Jana walked over to him and put her lips next to his. "Kiss me." Their lips came together. Jana slipped her arms around his neck and Mike slipped his arms around her waist pulling her body to his. His lips parted and his tongue played against her lips which parted with his. He lanced into her mouth and their tongues danced together. The world around them disappeared. All that was left was their bodies pressed together, their mouths glued together and their tongues playing together.

Mike finally broke the kiss and opened his eyes. There was a dreamy expression on Jana's face her lips still parted. Her eyes opened and looked adoringly into his. He felt a surge of emotions. He wanted to pull her being into his, to share the same bit of the universe as she, to meld into her and have her meld into him. It was one of those rare inspired moments and Mike knew, with a certainty, that he had fallen in love. "I love you," he said with a complete sincerity.

Jana's eyes opened a little wider. She knew exactly what Mike was saying. She felt her own surge of emotion and responded, "Oh Mike. I love you."

They stood clasping each other and staring into each other's eyes. Finally, Jana said, "I have a gift for you."

"What is it?" he asked.

She pulled away, their hands still touching until just their tips of their fingers touched and then parted. "Get ready for bed. I will bring you the present," as she disappeared into the bath.

Mike turned off the lights in the room except for a small table lamp that cast a soft glow in the room. He pulled off his clothes and slipped under the covers on the bed. The cool starched surface of the sheets against him made his skin tingle. He thought of Jana, that she would appear in a moment and that they would make love for the first time. He felt the blood surge into his cock. The waiting drove him crazy. His hand found his cock and slowly stroked it.

Jana appeared wearing a silky blue robe that fell just barely to the tops of her thighs. Mike could almost imagine that at any moment it would bounce just enough that he would see her pubic triangle. She stopped at the foot of the bed as Mike's gaze swept across her body. "You look so beautiful."

Jana smiled and then came over to his side of the bed. She sat in the chair beside the bed. "You look so handsome. Do you like this?" she said indicating the robe.

"Yes, it is beautiful, but you are more beautiful than the robe."

"Oh. So you think I would be more beautiful without it?" she asked. Mike nodded slowly. Smiling Jana reached up and pulled the robe down over her shoulders. It fell, exposing her breasts to his view. Mike's eyes glued themselves to her breasts memorizing every little detail from the tip of her nipples to the way her soft breasts swelled from her chest.

"Oh Jana, you are so beautiful." Mike breathed softly. She stood, her arms crossed at her waist holding the robe up. Mike's attention was riveted to the blue fabric and what it was hiding from his eyes. He wanted it to fall, he prayed for it to fall, for Jana's arms to release it. His breath caught in his throat as she untied the sash and let her arms fall to her sides. The silky fabric slithered across her skin, catching for a second at her hips and then continued down to her feet. Mike threw back the covers on the bed and said huskily, "Come to bed."

Jana smiled again and slid in beside him. Mike pulled her to him as she slid into the bed feeling her skin against his. They kissed slowly at first and then passionately. Jana, unsure now that she was finally in his bed, let Mike take the lead. He loved her. She would trust him to make her first time something to remember. She felt his hard cock against her belly. She pushed against it, new feelings in her body burning into her consciousness. Her skin seemed to tingle where he touched her. Her nipples, rubbing against his chest, were hard and sensitive. Every small movement sent little jolts through her body.

Mike restrained his own desires. If she weren't a virgin he would have already spread her legs and let his cock slide into her pussy. He wanted to make her first time special. He had never been with a virgin and was a bit unsure. Take it easy, he told himself. Make sure she is ready. His hand trailed down and cupped her breast. He circled the nipple with his fingertips causing Jana to push her breast against his hand. He cupped her breast twirling the nipple between his thumb and fingers. Jana moaned into his mouth.

Jana felt Mike pull back from their kiss with a trace of disappointment. His hand was rubbing her breast and it felt wonderful. She felt him kiss her neck which sent new sensations through her body. He kissed lower and Jana's breath caught in her throat as he neared her other breast. His tongue circled and then swiped across her nipple. She put her hand on his neck pulling his mouth to her breast. She felt his lips surround her nipple and suck it into his mouth as his tongue flicked back and forth. More pleasure surged through her body.

Mike felt Jana's hand grip his neck as he licked her nipple and knew he was pleasing her. He left one breast and brought the other to his mouth giving it the same treatment as the first. He pulled her nipple on the free breast gently massaging it with his fingers. Jana was making small mewling noises as her breath started to come in a deeper uneven pant. "Oh my love. That feels so good," she panted. Mike trailed his hand across her belly. He could feel the muscles twitching under his hand. Her legs parted as his hand moved between them. His fingers slid between her thighs and surrounded her labia. He gently massaged them, her clitoris trapped between the labia. Jana gasped. His finger moved to the center parting her lips and finding the hot center. Mike felt her heat and wetness. Her left her breast with one last kiss and moved lower, settling between her legs.

Jana felt Mike between her legs. She knew what he was about to do but never expected it tonight. Tonight was to lose her virginity, not experience unusual things like this. His fingers continued to gently stroke her sending amazing feelings into her body. Jana felt Mike's breath on her pussy as his hand left it. His tongue working its way from the bottom of her slit to the top. Once there, it parted her lips and sank into her body where it brushed her clitoris. She jumped at the sudden burst of sensation as his tongue lapped at her clitoris. His tongue dug into her and she felt his finger opening her up and sliding into her vagina. A surge of wetness flooded her pussy. Jana felt his tongue move back to her clitoris, circling around it, teasing her, making her hips move as her body tried to bring his tongue into contact with her clitoris.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.