Stan

by Pixy

Copyright© 2002 by Pixy

Erotica Sex Story: First love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   First   Masturbation   Petting   .

Chapter 1

It was the middle of summer and the sun was beating down. The heat in the classroom was verging on the uncomfortable. Stan idly looked out the window, trying to take his mind off Veronica. The girls were all dressed in blue skirts and white shirts as per school policy. The length of the skirts seemed to be open to interpretation, however. Not that Stan saw much leg from his seat. What he did see was Veronicas back, the way the sun shone on it almost made the thin fabric transparent. The straps of her bra were clearly visible, though only he seemed to notice.

Stan only lived a few houses away from Veronica. He had known her as long as he could remember. Lately, his feelings towards her had changed. He dreamed of her at night and should she laugh or look at him, his stomach seemed to part from his body. Not just had his feelings changed, but also he had started to notice Veronica more.

Stan was not sure, when it started; he just seemed to start noticing more about her. The way she walked, the way her mouth creased when she smiled. The way her fingers looked so long and delicate. Even her brown hair had, seemingly overnight, developed a sheen that he so longed to run his hands through.

If that was not bad enough, her wardrobe had changed as well. Gone were the baggy scuffed jeans and T-shirts. In their stead, were cropped tops that just seemed to get smaller the more she wore them and low slung tight jeans that followed her every curve.

Just this week she had started to wear a bra to school. The mere existence of it had drawn him to stare at her burgeoning breasts. Stan could not understand how he had never noticed them before. Once noticed, they were added to the list of images that plagued him both night and day. A list that just seemed to get longer as each day passed.

The maths work in front of him lay untouched; he looked away from the window and surreptitiously at the other girls in the class. No other girl was wearing a bra, or had the need to. Stan sighed. Then realised, to late, that it was a bit loud. The teacher looked up from her desk at the front of the classroom and glared at him. Movement caught his eye, as Veronica turned round. She smiled at him, then with a giggle, turned back to face the front, still giggling. Somehow, the act of turning had pulled her shirt tight across her chest, accentuating her small firm breasts.

Instantly, Stan developed a large and uncomfortable erection, just as the teacher spoke. "Stan, if you are having a problem, come and show me it." Stan started to panic slightly. He had a problem all right and if he stood up, his problem would be clear for all to see.

"No, it's all right." Stan mumbled into his jotter. Thinking fast he looked up, "Just a decimal point in the wrong place." The teacher looked at him for a moment then went back to her corrections. Veronica turned round to look at him, laughter in her eyes. Stan blushed and looked back down at his blank page. The ground could not swallow him up fast enough.

The maths period seemed to drag on and on. The only redeeming feature was that it was the last lesson before the final bell. When the final bell rung, Stan stuffed his maths books into his bag. The knowledge that the less work done during class was more homework did not fill him with joy. So wrapped up in his glum musings that when someone spoke to him in the corridor, he visibly jumped.

"'Decimal point in the wrong place'? Yeah really!" Veronica looked at him quizzically.

Stan just looked her and shrugged. The twinkle in her eyes was starting to set his blood a boil. They walked in silence to the school door. Veronica glancing frequently at Stan. Stan looking anywhere but at Veronica. At the door, Stan was ready to break into a run. The privacy of his house and room the only goal. As his muscles tensed, Veronica spoke. "Stan?"

Stan paused and with trepidation replied, "Huh, yes?"

Now it was Veronicas turn to pause. Shyly, she spoke "Will you walk home with me?"

Chapter 2

Stan's mind and emotions were in turmoil. There was nothing more he wanted to do, but not do. It tore at him. As though sensing his turmoil, Veronica stayed quiet. To get home he had to walk past her house anyway so with excited reluctance he agreed.

As Stan walked down the street, he was all too aware of his companion. He found having her near strangely pleasing, and that surprising realisation started to make him hard again. To distract his mind, he looked around. This had the opposite effect than the one intended, as his eyes drifted unbidden to Veronica.

Having spent most of the day looking at her back, he was faced with the fresh new view of her front, from a very close, elevated view. This close, he could see how pronounced her breasts had become and was surprised at how much they had grown. He had not realised he was blatantly staring until a rather purposeful, if somewhat embarrassed cough brought him back. The pavement to her house was studied with the complete non-attention only a teenager can achieve.

It was with an equal mixture of both relief and sadness that he greeted the sight of her front door. Stan was about to speak but Veronica got in first. "If you need help with your homework," she said, looking at his bag, "I'll give you a hand". Indecisive, Stan just stood, saying nothing.

Seeing no reply forthcoming, Veronica turned towards the door, pulling out her key as she did so. Stan just stood there and watched as she opened the door. As she entered the threshold, she looked back "Well?"

Stan felt as though someone had removed his brain, as his feet, on their own accord shuffled forward and words even he did not understand passed his lips. He followed behind her as the door, forgotten, clicked softly shut behind him. She led him into the living room then pointed towards the dinning table. "We'll do your homework there, I just need to change. I'll be back in a minute." Stan watched her depart, wondering what she was going to change into. He followed her through the house with his ears. Listening as she climbed the stairs, her footsteps fading as she got further away. A door shut and he could hear them no longer.

Stan realised as he stood there, that for all the years he had known her, he had never been in her house. For what seemed like an age, he just stood there, dumbly looking around, before he moved to the table and withdrew his homework.

"You're keen." Stan whipped his head round at the sound of Veronicas voice.

"Uh! Sorry, I didn't hear you come down" Stan replied.

Stan was not sure what to expect, but was surprised to see her still in her school uniform. The reason for her quiet entrance, he noticed was that she was barefoot. This fact just seemed to accentuate her bare legs even more. He shifted uncomfortably as he felt his cock start to stiffen once more. As she drew closer, he noticed that shoes and socks were not the only things she had removed. Standing pert and proud, her breasts, unfettered by bra, pushed against the thin fabric of her shirt. Stan could not remove his eyes from the sight. Veronica noticed.

Blushing she spoke "The straps dig in, and it's restricting"

"You don't need it, you're beautiful as you are" Stan groaned inwardly as uncontrolled, the words spilled from his mouth.

Veronica giggled "But not as beautiful as I might be without the shirt?"

"Well now you mention it..."

With a snort, Veronica twisted slightly, grabbed a cushion of the couch, and laid into Stan.

"Hey! Go easy on the body work." Stan said as he tried to dodge the blows. Veronica replied with renewed vigour. Seeing defeat in sight, Stan countered attacked. A brief struggle ensued, but Stan's superior strength en-sued the outcome. Veronica stepped back to retreat, but tripped over Stan's Foot. Laughing they both tumbled onto the couch.

Suddenly Stan was aware that he was lying on top, his body pressed against hers. His left hand on top her right breast. He could feel her nipple through the material. Guiltily, reluctantly, he slowly slid his hand to her side. Unable to face her he looked away, and noticed that her skirt had risen so far up, that it barely covered her knickers. Not only that, but her left leg was between his legs and firmly against his cock.

Stan was captivated by the sight of so much bare leg so close that he started to harden. His growing erection pressed against Veronica's leg, which only heightened his feelings and sped the process up. Aware there was no way he could hide his erection he turned to face Veronica.

The look of revulsion he expected was not there, just one of expectancy. He looked at her face, framed in that beautiful brown hair. Finally giving into temptation, he slid his left hand up to her hair and slowly, reverently ran his hand though it. Waves of pleasure rippled in him as he did so. His hand, travelled back up, and slowly caressed the smooth skin of her cheek. It followed the contours of her face, gliding to, and along, her chin.

As Stan's fingers passed along her chin, Veronica gasped slightly. Her mouth opening, her lips pulling back to reveal the red velvet depths within. Stan, filled with lust, leant forward, and placed his lips against hers. Her mouth opened wider, their tongues clashing as though in some bizarre sword fight. Her hands circled him, pulling him tighter against her. Embarrassed at his actions Stan broke off. "Wow!" He said.

Veronica smiled and licked her lips. Stan followed the movement, and then gave into temptation. Their second kiss was just as frantic and passionate as the first. As they kissed Stan's roving left hand travelled down her body. Riding over waist and skirt to rest briefly on her thigh before travelling downward again. When he got to her knee, he slowly, tenderly, lovingly circled it before starting back up. As he kissed, Stan marvelled at the softness of the flesh beneath his hand. Emboldened, he slid it up under her skirt, feeling the fabric of her panties. When no swift rebuttal followed, he slowly slid his hand over. His thumb leading the way across her midriff.

Still with no resistance, he eased his waist off hers, sliding it to the side. With the way ahead clear, he continued moving his hand across. He marvelled at the strange contours his hand was describing, as it traversed the front of her underwear. So new was the experience, that he broke of the kiss, to follow his hand with his eyes.

With her short skirt up around her waist, he had a clear view of her plain white cotton panties, and the contours they hid. Contours that his fingers now explored. His fingers traced the outline of a valley, and he ran his forefinger down the cleft. Veronica shuddered as he did so, so he repeated it. She shuddered again so he pressed harder and ran two fingers down, pressing the cotton in as he went. This time she groaned. As his fingers gently massaged her pubis, his eyes roamed her body. Her chest rose and fell in way that was most becoming, her nipples engorged and jutting proudly through the material. The sight was truly captivating.

Stan sat up, his left hand still slowly rubbing away. His own erection completely forgotten, Stan brought his right hand over to caress her left breast. To Stan, this was heaven. The feel of the breast beneath was a feeling he could not describe, but a pleasure he could enjoy.

Veronica started to breathe small rapid breaths. Her body seemed incapable of staying still. Her panties had gone from dry to damp to wet. Her movements more frenzied. She seemed to have no control of her hands as they waved about.

Curious, Stan pressed the fingers of his left hand, further into the widening hole. The moisture of the soaked panties making it easier. As if in tandem, Veronica opened her legs wider. Stan responded by slowly rubbing harder, marvelling as he did so, at the new found ridges of flesh. As Stan's fingers explored her cleft, they passed over a small bump. As they did so, Veronica gasped and moaned. Maliciously, Stan repeated the movement. With the same response.

His fingers had only stroked the area a few times when Veronica let out a faint mewling noise that, along with her body movements, slowly faded away. Aware that something of note had happened, Stan slowly removed his fingers.

Veronica slowly opened her eyes and looked at Stan. Stan, uncomfortable with the gaze joked, "I think, we might need a bigger couch."

"Like my bed?" She teased. She stretched, luxuriating in the after glow.

Stan looked at her, stretched out beneath him. "I don't think I could last the distance"

Veronica raised a hand an ran her fingers along his cheek "You've lasted this long"

He bent down to kiss her "Fuck knows how" He gently kissed her again.

They embraced in another passionate kiss. Veronica gently forced him on to his side, his back against the back of the couch. She took his bottom lip between her teeth and gently nibbled, Stan pulled away.

"Stop that. It tickles."

Veronica slipped from his grasp and sat up on the edge of the couch. Suddenly self-conscious she rearranged her clothing.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.