Fun at Work - Cover

Fun at Work

by Master Vankor

Copyright© 2002 by Master Vankor

Erotica Sex Story: This is a story about a 16 year old guy who had some fun with 2 girls at work. The girls are 15 and 16 years old.(story is 50% true)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   True Story   Group Sex   Oral Sex   .

Adam could remember it like it was yesterday: the moans, the yelps, the sounds of pure bliss.

Adam was a typical horny 16-year-old guy with interesting outlooks on the world. Adam did not have a girlfriend because in the past girls hurt him. Every girl that he got to know eventually turned on him and hurt him. She did not hurt him physically but emotionally. Adam worked at a movie theatre, he didn't like the pay but he loved working there.

It was Saturday. Adam came to work for his shift, which lasted from 12 in the morning to 6 in the afternoon. It was a routine day until he met her. She was the most gorgeous girl Adam has ever seen. She was a petite dark skinned girl; just the way Adam liked it. This wasn't the first time her saw her, intact they were already good friends but every time he saw her he would just melt. Her name was Kristen. *swoosh* Adam felt Kristen's hand on his ass.

Oh hey Adam didn't see you there!

Hi Kristen I didn't know you were working today.

HEHE, so what side are you on today?

I'm on East cleaning shit up

Oh really what a coincidence cause so am I! Hey Adam I gotta go I think that Maria is calling me, ill be right back hun

With that Kristen ran away. Adam was on top of the world. He had a lustrous girl who liked him and he had an erection. Ohhh shit, Adam though, how does she do that to me? Adam quickly adjusted his rock hard dick to not be so visible. It was around 2 when Adam's manager told him to do a few theatre checks, which involved going into a theater and checking the temperature, sound and picture quality in the movie. Adam went in and what a surprise, he saw an amazing ass, which belonged to Kristen. He slowly crept up to her and kissed her neck. Kristen was really surprised but didn't stop Adam. Adam seeing that shes not stopping him decided to keep going. He placed his hands under her arms and on her young firm tits. She didn't have huge tits in fact they were probably around B32 but for Adam they were perfect.

He caressed her tits through her uniform. He wished that her back was not to him but oh well this was amazing too. Adam lifted her shirt up from her tight pants to allow his hands to go in. His hands were cold because he was so nervous and excited. The second Adams cold hands touched Kristen's hot nipples she have out a little moan. Her nipples reacted to Adams cold hands by becoming hard. Adam played with her nipples and her belly. She had the sexiest belly button he had ever seen and that turned him on so much more. Adam wanted Kristen to realize what this was doing to him, so he rubbed his cock(still in his pants) on Kristen's tight ass. Kristen got the message. In a few second Adam felt Kristen's hand on his prisoned cock.

Adams dick immediately went from semi-hard to rock hard. His pants nearly ripped because his hard-on was so big. The sexual tension between the too was going thru the roof. Suddenly the pathway that they were standing in inside the theatre got brighter and the two felt a breeze. Adam froze fearing that a manager has caught them in the act but Kristen just giggled. Adam turned and saw Maria in the doorway. Maria has a smile on her face. Maria was a dark girl with enormous tits and a hot ass. Adam knew Maria well so he didn't get scared too much but he was still frozen, uncertain of what to do. He didn't have to do anything. Maria came up to Adam and gave him a kiss on the lips. She unzipped his fly with one smooth motion and knelt down.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.