This Bloody Boiler - Cover

This Bloody Boiler

by JAX

Copyright© 2002 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: caretaker at a girls school get to 'talk to' the young snotties

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Petting   .

This bloody boiler, about time it was replaced, save money in the long run, but no, too bloody cheap to spend a few thousand. The pump this time, next it'll be the injectors or something else. I spent years replacing part after part, but what the fuck, in a couple of years I would be retiring and someone else can worry about it. After about an hour I had enough and decided to stop for a cup of tea. I sipped my cuppa and hand rolled a fag, then I heard a sight sound, where I sat in the boiler room, I was completely out of sight from the doorway. It was probably one of the snotty kids finding the door unlocked and decided to investigate.

I turned the corner and no it was that big busted girl, the one with the long blonde hair, what's her name, Bridget, that's right Bridget. She was lighting up a fag herself, stunt her growth it will, but by looking at her it was already too late for that, nice full figure she had. She hadn't seen or heard me yet and didn't until I was standing right behind her, she was concentrating on the doorway and not behind her.

"Yes Miss, can I help you," I said loudly from right behind her.

"What!" she choked on her cigarette.

I waited until she stopped coughing, nice sight it was too, her large tits bouncing about.

"Please, where did you come from?" she asked her eyes wide from shook.

"I think we better go to the Head Teachers study, don't you," I said taking her upper arm.

"No, no please," she begged, "I'm already in detention tonight, please."

"Look miss," I said sternly, "there's a no smoking policy in this school and that means you too."

"No please," she said with a hint of panic in her voice, "I can't be caught again, please, I'll come back later, and talk to you for a while."

The little slut pushed her tits out at me and lowered her eyes in what she thought was a sexy look.

"Come and talk to me," I said with a chuckle, "you're out of your tiny mind miss."

"No I will, after I've finished detention, I come back here," she said her eyes a little wild.

"Ok, miss," I said for in truth I was a little intrigued to this 'talk to you' phrase and I really didn't want to trudge over to the main block and hang around waiting for his nibs to turn up.

"Oh thank you," she said, "I'll be back about five, ok," and she was off.

I stood there for a moment, not really believing what my perverted mind was thinking, but then I remembered the bloody boiler pump, it needed changing and it wouldn't do it on it's own. All thoughts of Bridget were forgotten until I had finished and I fired up the boiler again; good hot water for the snotties shower tonight, and for me too. While under the hot water I remembered the big titted snot again, come and talk to me will she. I dried off and dressed in fresh jeans and shirt, I unlocked the boiler room and put the kettle on for a cuppa and rolled a new fag. Although the whole school was No Smoking, and that in theory included me, no teacher would ever come down here and catch me.

I checked my watch for the tenth time, it looked like I been stood up, when I heard her call out.

"You there?" she called softly.

"Around here," I replied.

"Oh yes, there you are," she smiled at me, "nice a cosy back here, sorry I'm late but Miss Thomas was in a foul mood and kept us right up to five."

"That's ok miss," I said, my eyes taking in her figure, although dressed in the stupid school uniform, on her it looked good, but then she would make a refuse sack look good.

"Sorry I can't stay long this time," she said, "but I've got tons of coursework to complete."

"Ok miss," I said still intrigued.

"You can call me Bridge, everyone does," she smiled.

"Sure Bridge," I acknowledged.

She moved closer and sat on my lap.

"I'm sorry if I don't know what to do, I haven't done this before," she said shyly.

Well I suppose it was my move, I reached up and put my hand behind her head and pulled it down on to mine; our lips me and we kissed. I don't know about not done this before, but she sure knew how to kiss. My free hand I used to cupped her large tits; the little slut even pushed herself harder into my hand. We broke out kiss and she looked a little embarrassed.

"Sorry, but I'll better be off," she smiled, "thank you for earlier, for you know not telling on me, if you want I came back another time and we can talk again."

"Sure," I said, it looks like the latest euphemism for a bit of tit fondling is 'Have a Talk'. I watched her walk away and had to adjust my shorts to get comfortable.

I wasn't expecting much, but any day you get a new pair of tits in your hands, is a good day; anyway that's what I think. Thinking about Bridge I don't know what class she's in or even if she was legally fuckable; but then what do I care, she had all the equipment so what the hell.

"Can I come in and have puff?" Bridget asked, it was a few days later and she popped her head around into my little enclave.

"Sure come in Bridge," I replied.

"Thanks," she smiled at me, making my shorts tight, "but there's nowhere you can light up in this bloody school."

I offered her a light and together we smoked in silence.

"Can I use this place to smoke?" she asked.

"Of course but only when I'm here," I said, "and you must be careful not to be seen coming in. you'll get me sacked if you were found here."

"Oh I'll be careful, thanks," she said, "do you want to talk awhile?"

"Sure," I smiled and she sat on my lap.

"Why do you call it that, 'to talk'?" I asked when we had broken our kiss.

"I don't know really," she smiled, "I suppose it so you can talk in front of the teachers, you know, last night I had a long talk with my boyfriend and they think it's all innocent."

"Yes I see," I said and then chuckled, "but what do you say if you really want to talk."

"I don't know," she chuckled too, "who talks these days anyway, it's all text messages."

I could see her point, and now my hands became re-aquatinted with her large tits.

"Are they all right, I'm sorry but they are a little big," she said.

"They're fine," I affirmed, "let's get you bra off shall we."

It was a difficult operation and in the end she gave up trying to get her shoulder straps down her sleeves and took her blouse off completely and removed her bra before putting her blouse back on.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.