Minding Others - Cover

Minding Others

Copyright© 2002 by DiscipleN

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A strange power develops during a boy's puberty, and unless he can control it, his family and any female around him will go mad with desire.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Slow  

Mother threw away her vial of boner retardant the next day. Whatever it was, it certainly had a lasting impact. Maybe mother had been a little too eager to teach her son a lesson, or maybe I shouldn't have taken another slice of extra special tasting cake. Both probably conspired to keep my penis soft until the following weekend. I didn't really mind. For one thing, I didn't have to worry about Lynn or Shell. And even Rodney fell in line as tensions lessened around the house. Our sisters knew something strange was going on, (they whispered to themselves in cautious tones) but for the rest of the week, they couldn't fathom a single clue. For another thing, I went to school studiously, while Rodney worked off the Vice Principle's enmity by working in her office. He found out Miss Hardass was just as cruel with her subordinates as she was with students.

"Jules, she's got more teachers upset with her than kids. Even the other teachers in the district call her names. 'Miss Hardass' is a kindness compared to some of them."

By Friday, Rod and I were almost back to square one. He sensed mother had done something, and whatever it was, at least he felt I had been dealt with. Nothing on this Earth could have made me confess.

On the other hand, mother's latent desires from her son's magic dick faded, as did Wendy's. Neither of them attacked a man all week, at least none that Rodney or I knew about. I could feel good about that, too. But I sure missed feasting on mom's fantastic cunt meat. I didn't care if I didn't get hard or cum. While I was sucking her, I had felt like I was really in charge of her, more so than when my dick told her to do whatever I willed.

Saturday morning changed everything.

I woke up much earlier than I usually did on the weekends. My head swam lazily, warmed between two pillows, and my eyes resisted repeated attempts to open them. If I didn't have to pee like crazy, I would have simply fell back to sleep. Something else was going on too. I had an erection, but it felt so strange. Eventually I struggled for full consciousness and opened my eyes. I saw mother, stark naked, sucking on my erect prick like it was manna from heaven, and she was finger fucking herself like there was no tomorrow.

"Mmmmmnnngggg, mmmmmmm." She greeted me.

Suddenly I was comming. I thought I was peeing inside mom's mouth, but the way it jerked out instead of streamed convinced me. Mom sucked down every squirt and then it was her turn to shoot fireworks. "MMMMMMGGGGGG!!! NNNNGGGGGHHHHH!!!" Her mouth never left my seven towering inches. I wondered if she had missed it that much.

"Mom, what on Earth?" I lay amazed beneath her gorging mouth. She ignored me until the last sparks in her brain zapped themselves out. Finally, her mouth opened and she took a deep breath.

"Not too bad." She said to herself.

"MOM!" I cried.

"Oh hush up. You're acting as if you didn't understand."

"I don't"

She looked sharply at me, almost in accusation. "When I woke up this morning, I found my fingers in my cunt. I rushed to your room and found you in this state. I didn't dare wait a second longer, in case Lynn or Shell were already up. They both like Saturday morning cartoons."

"Oh." I didn't press the issue. Instead I raced to the bathroom.

I was pouring last night's soda pop into the toilet when the real shit hit the fan.

"OH MY GOD, MOTHER!!!" Rodney called from below. His exclamation rocked through the house. I heard mother race away, and I doubt she had had time enough to dress in more than a robe.

I didn't bother to flush. I pulled on yesterday's shorts and ran downstairs where Rod's commotion had begun. I reached the living room in record time, but I was too late.

"YOU WHORE!! YOU STINKING, FILTHY CUNT OF A BITCH!!!!" Rodney screamed at his mother. But mother wasn't looking at him.

I flashed my gaze to that which had struck her harder than my brother's hatred. Before us Lynn and Shell, lay on the carpet, in front of the television, sucking each others' lil' cunnys.

Two cherubs held themselves in an innocent, bare embrace. None of their little titties had grown enough shape to stand distinct from their adolescent bodies. Their cunts were hairless equally. Both of their tight nubbins harbored eager tongues exploring youth's limits. Lynn and Shell acted impervious to the scene around them. They rocked together slowly, grunted softly, and mewed.

"I told you this would happen!" Rodney shouted.

"But Mom, I'm only half hard. Why aren't they stopping?"

"I-I don't know." She continued to stare at her girls. Her eyes weren't completely clear, either. "Honey? Baby? Lynn? Shell?"

Both girls turn one of their eyes to their mother, and then like two merged octopi they cuddled tighter.

"I-I guess they simply like it." Mother's breath shortened.

My cock normally would have softened after cumming as much as I had from mother's earlier intervention. I should have stayed satisfied for hours, but in the presence of my two innocent sisters sucking each other's naked bodies to orgasm, it sprang back to life. My yellowed pair of shorts tented as far as its cotton weave allowed. I forgot the pain of my pressurized bladder. I thought only of how perfect sex could be.

That most beautiful sight, two fearless lovers pleasuring themselves on the thick carpet convinced me once and for all. I was not a demon. My cock was an instrument that played music for all to dance. It piped up a merry tune, and the house lights dimmed. I turned to my mother and reached for her. Already, she was seeking me. Rodney resumed his curses and threats, but his voice faded into the background and disappeared.

"You're going to hell, I tell you, every one of you! You'll burn and despair. You are wicked and deserve eternal punishment and damnation..."

Mother's heavenly embrace found me, and we kissed fully. My arms sneaked inside hers and gripped her waist. I tugged her close and the only flesh not met with flesh were her loins pressing upon the bulge in my shorts. Her wonderful breasts flattened against my chest and our bodies writhed together filling the pores of our skin with each other's oil.

I carefully constructed an image in my mind of Lynn and Shell, locked together, slicking their hairless cunnys with spittle and lapping it up with their eager tongues. Instead of forcing the image into a scenario of my creation, I simply visualized them exactly as they were. Their beautiful symmetry aroused me more than anything I ever dreamed. For my mother, I concentrated upon our own actions, sensing our reality and reinforcing it with my experience of it. In a fashion, I created a feedback loop, but instead of magnifying or intensifying our emotions my power locked into something new, something far more powerful, and I immediately realized I was in perfect control. Finally, after so many failures and missteps, my will freely affected the world without it collapsing.

I was the calm center of a slow whirlwind. Sexuality eased around me in a smear of young tongues and mature breasts, hairless cunnies and dark thatches. My cock, raised like a director's baton, bowed to the rhythms in the room. Always before, when I grasp the eddies, forcing them into my fantasies, dictating my rhythm, I disturbed their structure. Chaos brought the wind low and me with them. There and then, I was a tall blade of grass leaning above the other blades, leading them and writhing with them.

I had ultimately discovered the secret to my weird power, my first sense of real control. At the time, I didn't have a name to call that feeling, but later in my life I read an old Taoist fable that taught the concept of no action. Even now I cannot provide an adequate explanation, but I understood it implicitly, fully, there in the center. One thing I can say about no action is, it requires the absence of ego. When I recognized the magnificence of reality, I was humbled. My two sisters, locked in embrace, untainted by guilt, introduced my chemical lust to the realm of spirits connecting. I let events occur as they may and integrated myself into them. Then, my will perfectly affected the women around me. They understood and obeyed. But too, my will was subject to theirs. We were bonded sexually by our desires, but not by our egos. Our actions arose from a deeper, collective source.

Even Rodney's paranoia had its place in the whole, but that was not resolved until a couple weeks later. He fled the house, yelling into the bright day, as if our whirling had shaken him clear.

I kissed my mother and accepted her tongue into my mouth, allowing it to probe deep. I licked the tip of it with my own and then sucked it gently. Her hands reached my ass and grasp the elastic band of my shorts. She eased them down while her hips rocked her cunt against my hard-on. My hands caressed the length of her back. When I breathed, my chest rubbed her nipples. My tongue wound with hers, and we sucked each other's saliva. My dick slipped free of my shorts just before her hands could tug them no lower. I shrugged them down to the floor and stepped out.

Small hands touched our legs. Shell and Lynn had broken their pairing and had crawled over to us. They wanted new stimulations.

"Why is Rodney angry?" Shell asked innocently.

Mother broke our kiss. "Oh honey, he just doesn't understand. He still loves us."

"When will he understand?" Lynn's rubbed her cheeks against mom's calf. He arm stretched languidly up the inside of her mother's thigh. Mother stepped wider to permit her access.

"I don't know, maybe never, but we must not be afraid." Her arms reached for my head, and she pulled me into another kiss.

"I'm not afraid, mommy." Little Shell gripped my leg securely, but her eyes were staring at my seven inches of manhood. "I-I want..."

Lynn raised herself into a kneel and reached her hand into her mother's cunt. Mom gasped from pleasure, and our kiss broke again. Three dainty fingers slipped inside her wet snatch and squirmed inside.

"Shelley, is this what you want?" I gripped my prick and bent it down at her.

Mother acted. "You have to call it a cock, honey. Nnnnnggg!" Her knees weakened then, and she squatted slightly and spread her knees so that Lynn's face could reach her plunging fingers. "Jules said he was going to fuck you daughter. We can't disappoint him."

Lynn extended her tongue into our mother's snatch and began to suck.

"OOOOooooohhhhh!!!"

"What's fuck, mommy?" Shell hadn't forgotten when she first heard that word.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.