Minding Others - Cover

Minding Others

Copyright© 2002 by DiscipleN

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A strange power develops during a boy's puberty, and unless he can control it, his family and any female around him will go mad with desire.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Slow  

Nightfall concluded as I approached the only place my soul had ever rested. I reached for the doorknob, and it's cold metal shocked me. Mom. She was inside, waiting. Time ceased to flow for me, but I could feel the universe spinning around my grip on the round handle. Insect dots hung about the porch light. My eyes flew out of my head and looked around 360 degrees. Darkness had surrounded the porch. Yellow street lamps lent a wicked color to the black tarmac. It could have been a dream. Because when I dream of that moment, I remember the question that changed. It didn't matter what I was. I needed to know who I was. No, I needed to decide who I was. Then I remembered.

"Mind yourself child, or you'll grow up minding others!" That had been a dream. This was true, me, standing between the light and the dark afraid to go inside and afraid of what hunted out in the darkness. I had to grow up.

I opened the door and stepped inside. Every light in the house blazed.

"Mother?" I asked loudly. I explored the house slowly.

"Mommie's in her room." Little Shell found me first. She turned the corner of the hallway and looked as if she had been left alone in the house.

"Where's Lynn?"

"In our room, sleeping." She pouted like the nine year old she was. "I'm hungry."

"Let's fix you a sandwich." I hugged my little sister and shepherded her to the kitchen. For the first time in my life she didn't seem like an annoying brat. She trusted me.

"Can I have ham?"

"Sure little sister." I pulled a party platter from the 'fridge. Lettuce, mustard, and a bright red tomato filled two slices of white bread. I opened a bag of chips and poured a few next to the sandwich on a paper plate. She carried the plate to the kitchen table and sighed happily before munching hungrily.

"What are you going to do to her?" My mother watched me from the kitchen entrance. In her bare feet and loose robe, she hadn't made a sound.

"I'm going to fuck her." I met my mother's eyes. "When she's ready."

My mother had been crying. Her eyes were red, and she looked like she'd been dragged through hell. The tow line had been my erect prick.

"Mom, I don't know anything about this freaky thing my body does, but I can't ignore it. Maybe it has a purpose. Maybe it's wrong, evil. But I'm a fourteen year old boy with the desires of a normal kid. The thing I do believe about it, is, it's a natural occurrence."

"That's ridiculous! Nobody can control the desires of others."

"A fat, lumbering caterpillar grub turning into a butterfly is ridiculous. Almost every animal in nature is called to sex. Maybe, once, long ago, women went into heat just like horses and dogs. Maybe I'm one of the freaks of nature who happened to reestablish that ancient trigger."

"That sounds like a load of new age foolishness." Mother glanced at her daughter. The food distracted the little girl from our confusing discussion.

"It's either that or God, mother. Are you telling me you suddenly decided to believe in God?"

"Jules, I know I never took this family to church, but that doesn't mean I don't believe in God."

"Then what do you believe?"

"I believe my children are in danger, but I'm not about to let you become that danger."

"I know mom. I don't want to hurt anyone. You have to believe me."

"I-I just don't know what to do." She choked on her words. Tears seeped into the corners of her eyes, and she turned away.

Shell looked up at me. She had almost finished her sandwich. "What's fuck?"

"I walked over to my mom and took her in my arms."

"It's going to be okay." I told her.

She tucked her head into the crook of my neck. She didn't have to do that. I was barely tall enough to accommodate her comfortably. At first I didn't notice how softly her breasts brushed against my chest.

"Oh Jules, I-I felt so..." She started to tell me something about her earlier experience.

My hands found themselves on her hips. They rocked ever so slowly inside my reach, and I realized what was happening. The mother who gave me life was turning me on. My cock went from fretful to hopeful in the span of a few hugs. Blood from my body filled it.

Mom planted a long, wet kiss on my neck. "I-I feel so..."

"Mom, you're coming with me before Shell feels it." I guided her out of the kitchen, through our living room, up the stairs, to her bedroom door. She clung tighter and tighter to my body. Before I could turn the knob, she was clutching my erect cock and mewing like a kitten.

Already, I was trying to focus my thoughts. It wasn't difficult. Here I was, living a fantasy I had dreamed of for the last two years. I imagined her hands running inside my shirt, and the woman in my arms obeyed. I opened her door and led her within. I shut it behind us and clicked the lock.

"Get on your knees mother." I thought it as I said it.

"Yes, honey." I felt her drop down, her arms lingering on my torso.

I backed away from her and sat on the edge of her bed. I just looked at my mother and imagined running my hands beneath her brassier. I pulled my shirt over my head.

"Unbutton your blouse."

She fumbled awkwardly with her buttons. Her hands kept fondling her tits and pinching her nipples through the soft material while she unfastened each pearlescent dollop. She breathed deeply, and her hands and face both blushed.

"Take off your bra, mom."

"Jules, I-I'm afraid." Her sensibilities fought back. A mother wasn't supposed to do this with her son. Her hands, however, never left her breasts. They struggled between touching herself and following my orders. Her left hand slipped off the right bra strap as her right hand cupped and swirled her right tit. Then her left hand embraced her left titty and her right hand reached up to her left strap.

With both bra straps over her shoulders, she simultaneously shrugged, wriggled, and pulled her breasts out of their full sized cups. She dragged her bra all the way down to her waistband. I watched in amazement as her bountiful juggs swayed and jiggled from her movements.

I kept imagining her playing with her tits, and her hands quickly returned to fulfill that need. Finally, her breasts were free to grasp and maul. Her mouth opened wide enough to release her snaking tongue. She leaned her head down to lick her tits. Her hands pushed them into her face, and she bounced from nipple to nipple, licking and sucking each one. I sat in awe of her intensity, a reflection of my intensity. Then her fingers dug into her tits. She started pinching them so hard and yelping in pain I was afraid she'd injure them. I had to ease back on my fantasy.

I looked down at the rug and contemplated my next move. Fortunately, my power isn't like a light switch, instantly on or off. It ramps up and down, gently, like my erection. I didn't mind getting a little soft as I mustered the courage to take the next step. I fiddled with my shoe laces and loosened the tongues. My hands pushed each one off of it's foot, and only then did I look back at my mother.

Her hands had dropped to her sides and she looked a little confused. Her eyes searched for some reason for her actions, but she knew. She was trying to decide if she should stand up. Her eyes cleared again as I refocused on her tits. "Bring them over to me, mother."

I noticed she bit her lip and looked pensive, but her legs never faulted. Six quick baby steps on her knees led her directly before me. My mother smelled like a flowering window box soaked with fresh rain. Her breasts were so beautiful, I had to swallow to keep my heart from leaping clear of my throat. How could dark, pointed, round nipples standing on pink pillows of fat cause me so much excitement? They were my mother's, and they were the same breasts I tasted in my first years of life. I slid off the bed, down upon my own knees and engulfed my mother's tit as if I were still that original child. Her cool belly brushed gently against my bare chest as I milked her. My own nipples tensed with delight.

"Oh, honey, why am I doing this? I shouldn't be doing this with my son. I shouldn't be letting you suck on my pretty tits, but I have to let you. It feels... necessary." She took my head in her hands and pressed me to suck her other nipple. That breast filled my mouth with its smooth plumpness until my cock ached.

My body readied to cum. I was so inexperienced and so horny it readied to betray my building fantasy. I didn't know anything about premature ejaculation, but I knew I didn't want to learn. I sensed that I had finally begun to control my power. I could make my mother do anything I desired, but my desires were so strong my body wasn't able to cope with them. Once more, I had to learn to control myself. I opened my jaws and freed my mother's tits from their grasp.

"Step back a second, mom."

She complied, dreamily. I rested my head on her shoulder, and simply hugged her. Our embrace continued to stimulate my straining dick, but less than when I was sucking her two nourishing mounds. I held her and thought only of warming her heart. I listened to her breath next to my ear. Her exhale was so hot and wet I shivered with expectation. I didn't know how long I could last, trying not to accomplish too much too quickly. She spoke.

"The first time I felt your power, every cell in my brain was shouting to be fucked, but tonight I know just what I want, and the rest of me is simply watching. I-I know it's my duty to stop this, but I can't help myself." Later, she told me she felt eager to do everything we were doing, but at the same time she was really disturbed that it was happening with her youngest son.

Something about her sincerity provoked me all over again. My cock shuddered with new life, and I wanted to tear into her skirt and stuff hard prick meat into her body. I lost focus. Images of fucking and sucking and cornholing my mother attacked me from every direction, from the floor, from the bed, in the closet, out in the hall with Lynn and Shell watching.

Mother suddenly growled and grabbed my jeans. She tugged their button hard enough to unsnap it and jam the zipper. I would have cum in my pants if she had undressed me so quickly. The jam put a cork in my imagination. Mother took a breath and tried again, pulling down the zipper and revealing my underpants.

"I've got to have it!" Mother shouted and hoisted me to my feet.

In a flash she dragged my shorts down and gobbled up my cock. I had to grab her head for balance. My fingers snared her long locks. She pushed into me, and I barely kept on my feet. Her mouth inhaled my dick, and her tongue slathered spit all over it.

"Momma, oh momma!" I groaned. I knew I had lost my concentration, but her mouth felt so good. My cock had never felt anything as slick and as hot as my mother's mouth. I tried very hard to simply feel the electricity pulsing into me with her every lave. My thoughts focused themselves. Mouth on dick. Mother was sucking her son's rampant dick. Her mouth stretched inside from my boner, and she gulped in the back of her gullet and stimulated me more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.