Minding Others - Cover

Minding Others

Copyright© 2002 by DiscipleN

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A strange power develops during a boy's puberty, and unless he can control it, his family and any female around him will go mad with desire.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Slow  

Here's the kicker. That day, when I masturbated, I pretended the set of events was my fault. I went so far as to call my cock the 'Horn Key'. All I had to do was point my cock at a woman and she would beg me for sex. The trouble was, none of them had. In typical revisionist thinking, post orgasm, I decided that sort of fantasy was directly responsible for old men in raincoats. I dismissed the concept. It returned to me later that night.

Mother was yelling at Rodney when I arrived home from school. She stopped when she heard me enter, but it had been loud enough to escape the house. With luck, the neighbors were hiding behind two of their own doors with the windows and curtains shut.

"I don't know whether your principal is full of bullshit, or you're an aspiring prankster. This is not acceptable behavior in any case!"

"But mom..."

"Look," Mom interrupted. "This may be the new age of teenage sexual awakenings, but there are still plenty of us old fogies who are willing to call their lawyers to deal with these kinds of things. This house can't afford to be sued over your principal's story that you led three innocents into lewd public acts."

"I didn't do anything. They just attacked me." Rod stood his ground.

"Rod, you've been a good son long enough. I can believe you, but our community is going to blame the guy first. Girls are only blamed when they've been raped."

I opened the front door. Their focus shattered. Rod looked relieved.

"Hey sport, I got detention!" My brother beamed, hoping to break mom's anger.

Mom noticed me with an abbreviated smile and walked into the kitchen.

I approached Rod and hit his arm. "Idiot."

"Batten down, before I bat you back." He flared.

"Shut up, both of you." Mother yelled. Her voice cracked.

Rod grabbed my shirt and dragged me to his room.

"Jules, mom's had a rougher day than either of us. Miss Hardass phoned her and I had to bring notes from the classes I missed. I just wish to hell I understood what happened. You were there. What did you see?"

"I dunno. It looked like you might finally lose your virginity on Glen Loch High's front steps. What did the girl's say?"

"Miss Hardass questioned them separately, but I met Wendy before they sent us home. She told me that when she saw Ursula and Sabrina climbing all over me, she wanted to beat them lifeless so she could kill me. Then all of a sudden, they disappeared. All she could see was me, and her body leaped to kiss me before she even realized it. She said, she'd never been so horny in her life."

"Wow, can I use your aftershave?" I was struck. His story had prepared the ground for a new tent in my pants.

"Cut the jokes. Everyone's upset, even me, but I'm worried most about mom."

"Did you hear what happened in my history class?" I switched events.

"Oh yeah, Mr. Corother's shepherded Holly and Carolyn into Miss Hardass's office while I was waiting for the next round of The Inquisition. Maybe their story was what saved me from being expelled. I heard Holly was expelled."

"Oh, no!" It really hurt. I punched my palm.

"She put up quite a fight. I could hear her yelling right back at the vice principal. 'I ought to stick my head up YOUR dress, cunt, and then you'd know what the fuck made me do it.' She started to cry like a little girl the moment she shut the office door behind her."

"Damn, I wish I could call her. She wasn't the only one who lost it. Carolyn was rubbing her tits right in front of everyone."

"Please, I didn't need to visualize that." Rod tried to lighten the mood.

"What are you going to do?" I asked.

"I dunno, but I've got three days to do it in."

Mom called us for supper. We hadn't noticed Lynn and Shelley arrive, nor the hour that had passed by. That meal was eaten quietly. Every time Lynn or Shell pipped up, they were met with a conspiracy of silence.

I sipped at my lukewarm soup. Dinner seemed to last forever. I was thinking about Holly. I had a hard-on. I didn't know there were such things as sympathy based erections. Sex was the farthest thing from my mind. I really felt bad for the poor girl, but my dick had it's own emotional track. I stared at my soup and prayed nobody would ask me to get up. The table top defended me from embarrassment due to natural causes.

The quiet was interrupted by what I thought was a renewed attempt at igniting a conversation around the table.

"Stop that, Lynn!" Shell's voice squeaked.

"Stop what?" Lynn retorted a little too quickly.

My head snapped up. Both girls fidgeted, both clearly nervous about something. The older girl looked as if she had been caught in a mouse trap. The younger one, Shell, might have been dealing with an internal struggle.

"You aren't supposed to do that where people can see." Shell kept her voice to a whisper, but the room was so quiet she might have hollered.

Lynn's face turned bright red. She jumped up and ran out of the kitchen.

"Mom!" Lynn tried to preempt the expected disaster.

All eyes turned to our mother.

Her face was white as linen. Her eyes were like marble. She trembled, apparently unaware of anything in the room. Her hands were buried under the table.

Rod saved the moment. "Shell, go get your Mom a towel from her bathroom."

"Huh?"

"GO!"

That got the little one out of the room.

"Mom?" My brother looked closer.

She was barely breathing. Her forehead began to drip from the tension behind it.

"Bro', stand guard outside the door."

My dick stood like a rock. I almost didn't dare to expose it, but Rod had called me 'Bro' and that meant a lot to me. I hurried out, shutting the door behind me. Rod would fix everything, I told myself. He'll find out what's going on. I leaned over and listened within.

"Rod, good heavens, you have to fuck me right now!" My dear mom suddenly screamed from inside the secured room.

A second later, the door flew open, throwing me to the carpet. Rodney raced through the living room. He reached the front door by the third second. On the fifth, it slammed shut behind him. The same instant, mom appeared from the kitchen and stood over me. Her hands clutched and dragged at her crotch.

"You!" She threatened me.

Nothing a sane man would admit, followed.

"You're trying to kill me!" Pure terror filled her voice. "I have to fuck you or I'm going to die. Please put an end to it. I beg you!" She ranted. Her face was livid with pain, and to this day I'm positive she was more afraid of her own feelings than of me.

I had fallen against the wall. (There would be bruises.) My head wasn't any clearer than hers. With my thoughts elsewhere, the blood in my cock drained back into my brain. I tried to comprehend what my mother was talking about. There was no way she was begging, telling me to fuck her. (Hours later, I'd push my prick to the edge with self-abuse thinking about my mother standing over me, tears in her eyes, shaking her fist, demanding that I rip off her clothes and force my seven inch cock into her overheating cunt.) The reality shriveled me to the size of a peanut. I felt like crying. Rodney had been able to run away, but I was cornered like a corned beef sandwich on a blue plate special.

"Mom, what are you saying?" I pleaded.

If my mother had been wearing any less than four layers the inevitable would have happened in the worst way. Had she not got stuck trying to unbutton her sweater, my dick would have reinflated upon first view of her considerable charms. A measure of sense returned to my ringing brain. I searched for space to escape through. Mom's attention and frustration transferred to her fingers flying to remove the top sweater button from it's hole. She cursed it, but her words lightened, and my fear eased.

"Blast this darn mohair. It's all fouled up." Her fingers slowed their fury. I watched her face change. Its desperate whiteness began to clear. Her skin flushed as her tension subsided. I saw her eyes, sharp with anger, soften, but they continued to round out, growing wider. They shimmered with liquid. The flush in her cheeks became a deep blush, and she looked at me with a new horror, her memory of the previous minute.

"My poor babies!" She gasp and fled through the living room and up the stairs. Her door slammed shut in the distance. The faint click of its lock sounded like the clang at the end of a wrestling match.

I remained collapsed on the living room carpet and leaned against the wall. My world wrinkled. Mother had never frightened me like that. Her mind had been possessed, but by what? Three times in one day, every girl in my vicinity had gone sexually berserk.

"Duh!" I struck my forehead. I may not have been the geekiest freshman in high school, but two and two are still four, even when your only digits are male and female. I contemplated experiments which would sort out these insane events. I had to perform one soon, or my whole family would go mad. Before anything else, however, the current situation required immediate attention. I stood up, walked to my room, ignored the stare of two pairs of girl eyes and made a herculean effort to keep my mind blank. Lying upon my bed, door barricaded with a desk chair, fantasies of my mother commanding me to fuck her undoubtedly beautiful and dripping cunt made me cum into a tissue in less than a minute.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.