Minding Others - Cover

Minding Others

Copyright© 2002 by DiscipleN

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A strange power develops during a boy's puberty, and unless he can control it, his family and any female around him will go mad with desire.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Slow  

The last thing I discovered about my power was that, with practice, it increases. The sexual intensity women feel when they are within it's influence never exceeded that night's peak, but over time, my cock's range had increased. The evening I fixed little Shelley a ham sandwich, my power had encompassed our entire house. The girls had been relieving their needs together for weeks while my power expanded. It wasn't long before I found out how far it had extended.

Rodney appeared in the front doorway a few minutes after I began to pick myself up off the living room floor. The women in our family remained in an excited state. This time, my brother ignored our nakedness and the pleasure shining in our faces. He lurched inside, his legs heavy and his face drained. Outside, if the dead of the world had crawled out of the earth, he would have not have lost his mind to the same degree. He looked at me. I had never seen my brother terrified before.

"You are the doom of nations." His whispered, and he slowly pointed at my softening penis. "Th-them, out there," His hand shot behind him, implicating our neighborhood. "it's madness." Rodney looked back out the door, and he froze.

I wanted to comfort my brother, and I went to him. The incredible peace after my family's glorious fucking spree left me without a fear in the world. I didn't feel all powerful, but I did feel as if I existed above normal danger. I wanted to explain the perfection I had found, make him understand it wasn't evil, and welcome him to share it. Just as I reached him, curiosity turned my head to the outdoors, and I witnessed his demons.

A station wagon had driven off the street into our yard. Through it's windshield, I saw the mommy within sucking the small prick of her youngest son. An older boy pushed his meatier cock into her from behind as she leaned over the bench seat to administer sex to her child. Farther away, left of the car, a man ran up the sidewalk, his young daughter chasing him. In her hands, she waved heart patterned panties. Across the street, Old Mrs. Gulderson had tripped her younger neighbor, Mr. Kent, with a garden hose and she was dry humping him in her yard as the hose soaked them both.

I stepped outside and where ever I looked, up and down our street, the ravaging sexual urge had possess every female in sight. I looked upon all of it and saw that it was good. I turned to my bother and smiled invitingly. I reached out to him, but he would not let me touch him. His eyes grew wide from a newly perceived horror, and his mouth spoke without obvious intent. "Oh God no, Wendy." Rodney pushed me aside and ran out against the storm.

I walked calmly back inside my home. Smiling at the lovers recuperating within, I strode leisurely to my bedroom. There I dressed and returned to the living room. My mother and sisters had begun to explore their own after-lusts. My heart soared at the sight of their hands and mouths and cunts, seeking and probing and tasting. I left them there, naked and beautiful, and I walked into the day towards Wendy's. My cock never subsided in fullness, but it did not ache from pressure.

Along the way, everywhere, inside the houses, and upon the lawns, and within the cars, women had grabbed the first opportunity to sate their overwhelming lusts. Women sucked on captured cocks, and they fucked on top of whatever man they could find. Fathers humped into their daughters, and boys timidly fucked their mothers. Brothers and sisters cavorted in the sunlight like dolphins at play. I walked steadily, and my cock grew hard once again. This time I donned the mantle of an entire neighborhood of desire. A tornado of lust raged across our community and I felt the center return to my mind. This time I existed within but separate from the passions careening through their hearts and minds.

I walked onward, knowing what I would find at the end of my path.

My brother was on his knees outside his girlfriend's home. He had nearly fallen into the shrubs growing around the base of their living room window. Light poured into it. Shadows hilighted the agony on my brother's face. He watched with horror at the spectacle within.

Inside, Wendy stood on her hands and knees. She was sucking on her mother's cunt as her father hewed his meat into her depths. He was a giant, and his cock pushed into her like a battering ram. He fucked her with the power of a hero, and her eyes were filled with delight! She munched pussy in a heated frenzy. Outside we could hear their groans of pleasure. I watched tears run down Rodney's cheeks.

I walked quietly to his side. "Brother, let us talk." I reached out to touch his hair.

"NOO!!!" Rodney jumped up and spun around. He faced me, sickness and hate burning inside him, but I let it pass through me. Again I offered my hand. He froze for a instant. "NEVER!!" He screamed, and he batted my hand out of his way. I watched my brother flee madly down the street. Sadness crept into my heart, but I did not despair. I would see him again, one other time, but at that moment I had things to do, for I was the doom of nations.


In the next few weeks, the nearby world changed. Five times a day, the people in my town stopped whatever they were doing. Women sought out the partner closest to them and relieved themselves of a mad desire for sexual fulfillment. Most were dreadfully embarrassed, and half a dozen committed suicide over their actions. Once it became clear that this nightmare affected everyone equally, blame turned away from the individual to just about everything else. They checked the water supply. They checked the air. They checked the food. Some blamed the occult, and others blamed extra-terrestrials. Many flocked to their churches begging for forgiveness, until the repeated mass orgies there convinced most of them that it was God's will.

The rest of the country was given very little time to consider us. By the second week a huge area around our small town was sealed off with a military quarantine. Reporters were either evicted or disarmed. The government pulled every string at its disposal to discredit early reports of sexual madness. Instead they seeded world news agencies with statements about a recurring, but non-deadly 'flu'. Rumors about women rape gangs were quickly ridiculed in the media. Who could believe such a thing? All communications out of the town were physically cut and electronically jammed. No matter how hard they tried, though, the truth would eventually get out.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.