First Saw Him - Cover

First Saw Him

by JAX

Copyright© 2002 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: Young girl spies the guy of her dreams

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Masturbation   .

When I first saw him, I knew I would do anything to get him, and anything to keep him. Unfortunately he didn't notice me at first, but as he walked by our eyes met for a fraction, then he was gone; in his wake was a tall slim blonde girl. I asked a girlfriend about him and found his name was Craig and he went to the same college as us, funnily I've never seen him there. When I got home I had a quick shower and check myself out in my bedroom mirror. Although not tall, I'm only five two, my body is pretty good. My boobs are a generous 'C' cup, I have slim hips of thirty five inches. I turned sideways to look at myself from the side; my waist had recently expanded up from twenty two to twenty-four inches, all those college burgers I suppose. My boobs though are high and firm, with no discernible droop.

Ok Jane, I said to myself, what are you going to do to get him interested in you, this is all new to me, usually guys look at my boobs, then up to my pretty face. After that, I don't have to try too hard to get them to talk to me. Ok plan a, is to get him in the same place as me and let him get a good look. If that doesn't work, then there's plan b, well I think about plan b, later. I put on my sexiest bra, a three-quarter, uplift one, I bought to go to a party some time ago and a pair of thong knickers, under my tightest Jeans. Well it all seemed to work ok, for I was getting some good reactions from the guys as I walked past them. Unfortunately, I don't see him. So it on to plan b; at this point in time, I have no idea what plan b, is yet.

I lay naked on my bed, I spread my legs wide and pushed my hairbrush handle slowly all the way into my wet pussy. Although still technically a virgin at this time, the hairbrush went in without any pain. I imagined his cock thrusting into me in time with my own hands moving between my legs. My orgasm didn't take long coming; I forced myself to keep pumping until it had subsided. Oh wow that was one of my best yet, imagine how good it's going to be when he's on top of me. What now, I suppose I could go and tease my young brother with my naked body, but that's a bit cheap. No what I need now was a cunning plan, but my mind was empty. The only thing I could up with was to go to all the parties I could, in the hope he might be there too. Luckily both Janie and I had plenty of friends who would invite us.

It was the week after the exams had finished, everyone was in party mood, so I had high hopes of bumping into him. I had dressed down for the occasion; I didn't want too much unwarranted attention, but my dress could be spiced up if needed by undoing a few buttons at the hem and neck. I grabbed a drink and cruised the party, yes there he was still with that fucking blonde. Shit, ok a bit of competition is good for one right. Ok I have to take my chances, I unbutton my dress, three from the bottom and two from the top; that give a good view of my long legs and exposes my bra to his gaze. Picking my time, when his blonde was getting herself a drink, I wander up and ask him to dance. My heart was beating fast in my chest, he looked down the front of my dress and took my hand with a smile. He held me close, I could feel his cock become hard as I pushed myself against him. I could see his blonde looking for him, so I whispered in his ear that we should go outside for some air. Just as soon as we were out of sight, I grabbed and kissed him. After a few heart beats, his hand came up and squeezed my boobs, this is more like it, I thought, I reached down and squeezed his hard cock, oh goodie, it felt nice and big. His hands were now inside my dress working on my erect nipples, yes this is definite a result, and all I've got to do now is to consolidate it into a permanent relationship. Well he certainly like my tits, he was given them a right going over, the only trouble was I was now very wet between my legs and I needed some relief. Typically his blonde put in appearance just then, and before I could stop him he was gone, shit!

Well on the bright side, we had now been introduced, so the next time we met, he would know who I was; that didn't help me out now. I showered for a long time, running my hands over my boobs and between my legs. It was no good I need a man to touch me. Oh fuck it, perhaps I try my hairbrush handle again. I put the big towel around me and headed for my room, it was quite late, but there was a light under my brother's door. I hesitated a few seconds, then I knocked lightly and entered. He was sat in his underclothes, in front of his computer; his face turned towards me had that guilty look all over it. The little nerd was looking at net porn, just what I need, move over let me look. Oh my, the poor girl is taking on all those hard cocks, I'm sure she could spare a little one for me. My young brother was trying to get at his keyboard, at first I stopped him, but then I requested he showed me more, I let him get at it again. A few swift stokes and a screen was filled with more images. One after another he enlarged each picture, oh my, what have I been missing, these girls are having more cocks at one time, than I seen in all my life. This is not helping my problem any, in fact it's making it worse. There was a big bulge in my brother's lap, I reached down and touch it; it twitched in my hand. Without me having to tell him, he pulled it out of his pants, my god it's so big, I could hardly get my hand around it. Suddenly my towel became undone and fell to the floor; shit. Fuck, let him look, my hand was stroking his cock and then he groaned and splattered all over his keyboard. I got out of there while the going was good, what was I thinking of, wanking my brother off like that. Now where's that hairbrush. Oh that's nice, it slips inside my socking pussy. Soon I pounding it in and out of me, my orgasm arrived, oh that's better; now I can sleep.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.