Brian's Mom - Cover

Brian's Mom

by Jessica Howard

Copyright© 2002 by Jessica Howard

Incest Sex Story: Brian thought that if he fucked his unconscious mother slowly she would not wake up. A moment later as Brian is beginning a downward stroke, Brian heard her ask. "Are you fucking me?" Her eyes had again opened only half way.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Mother   Son   .

Brian thought that if he fucked his unconscious mother slowly she would not wake up. A moment later as Brian is beginning a downward stroke, Brian heard her ask. "Are you fucking me?" Her eyes had again opened only half way. She wants to wake up but the medicine and alcohol is just too strong. "No mother," he replied in a whisper. "You are dreaming."


Rachel had married at age seventeen to Justin Parker nine years older than she is. It is her first marriage and his second. Neither Rachel nor Justin had expected to have children.

Brian is born five years later. The birth is difficult. Brian would be the last child Rachel would ever have.

Rachel, always slightly frail to begin with, quit work to be a full time mother. She is a good mother. Brian became her life.

Soon after Brian is born, Justin a long distance truck driver, found a woman on the east coast. His stops at their home in Tennessee were fewer and further apart. Brian's parents got into a rut where they rarely saw each other.

Rachel had been on her own for so long that she did not mind the loneliness. Besides she had her son to take care of.

Brian at an early age developed a curiosity about females. Perhaps it is because from birth he is surrounded by his mother, aunts etc. He did the usual and some unusual things growing up.

At around six, curiosity got the best of him. Brian walked into the bathroom when Rachel is taking a bath. Seeing his mother naked from the waist up did excite in ways that the young boy just did not understand. His mother's naked white breasts and raised dark nipples standing out from her chest are a strong contrast to her otherwise tanned face and shoulders.

While his mother had normal sized breasts, on her slender body they appeared much larger. To the small boy, the boobs are objects that baffles understanding and cannot be explained. The beauty of her seductive looking boobs stunned him. Brian stood fixed in place staring.

Rachel surprised by his intrusion covered up her breasts with her hands as best she could. She has tried to raise her son to always come to her with questions. She does not want Brian to feel that the female body is something to be ashamed of. Few seconds later she lowers her hands to let him look. After all Brian is only six and she knows that small boys are curious. She let him satisfy his curiosity for a minute before telling him that is enough and in a nice way told him to leave.

She later gave him a talk about respecting her female intimacy, her privacy. Rachel told him that she did not want him growing up believing that there is something wrong or evil about a woman's body that must be hid away. She did not want him to be like his daddy who is always looking at women's boobs in 'those magazines'.

Rachel did lock the door to her bath from then on. That one time aroused him to want to see more. Brian soon found 'those magazines' that his dad had hid in the garage.

A year later Justin Parker left Rachel for another woman. Brian met the other woman when Justin took him on a weekend trip in the in the truck. Brian got to see the west and the Pacific Ocean for the first time. Brian could only wonder why his father had dumped his mother and him for the seventeen-year-old bleached blonde babe he had met on the road.

The young boy didn't understand then that she made him feel young again. From the blonde Justin got a trophy babe to show off to his pals and a tight pussy to fuck. The blonde got a new auto to say the least.

Brian is getting to the point that he is losing respect for dad.

His father had given up his mother and lots of money for the blonde. Even at eight Brian couldn't blame him for wanting to fuck the bitch. Why not just pay the twenty bucks a pop like everyone else. Brian is angry with dad for messing up his life.

It wasn't as if the eight-year-old boy wouldn't fuck the cute little blonde if given the chance. Looking back, Brian thinks that maybe he could have. Looking back, he thinks that his dog could have.

Would the eight-year-old boy fuck the 'bleached blonde' pussy that almost anyone could fuck? (And the question is?) Brian is in some ways very mature for his young age.

Within the year Rachel started dating a couple of men that her girl friends fixed her up with.

Brian heard a noise late one night. Realizing that his mother is returning from her date he got up and snuck into the kitchen where he could see. The couple is standing just inside the living room. He saw his mother's date with his hand under her skirt as he kissed her good night. Mother is pushing his hand away. He resisted long enough to get her skirt up giving the boy's virgin eyes a glance at mother's light blue panties which the man's hand is probing under.

Mother apparently didn't allow the man to go any further than the hand under her skirt and panties. He didn't call again.

Brian heard mother and a girl friend talking in the kitchen one night. Mother's girl friend is strongly advising mother to loosen up with her pussy.

"I am not raised to let a strange man fuck him just because he buys him dinner." Mother angrily told her friend.

"If you don't fuck for the dude, then he will go elsewhere."

The boy is becoming aware of his mother as a woman with a pussy that could be fucked. Brian is only ten and but he sure is growing up.

He could see that his mother is still a beautiful woman. She took care of herself. She had a petite slender body with long, raven-black hair cascaded down over her shoulders. Her breasts were still firm and taut, even though she is the mother of a ten-year-old son.

The woman is entering into a mid life depression. She is getting older and she had lost her one true love to a seventeen-year-old bleach blonde slut.

Rachel wasn't in the best of moods during the day and she wasn't sleeping at night. After a couple of weeks she is forced to see our family doctor to get some help sleeping.

She came back with a prescription of heavy-duty sleeping pills. That night she took her first pill. She made a mistake and took a glass of wine with the pill. She just made it to the bed before falling fast asleep.

Before going to bed Brian went in to check on her. She is on her back lying on top of the covers still wearing her clothes.

Knowing that it is going to be cold that night he wants to get his mother under the covers. But knowing full well that if he woke her up, she is going to be the bitch that she had been the past week, he is careful. Brian pulls the covers back on the other side of the bed.

At ten Brian is almost as big as his barely five foot mother. He is able to gently roll her over to the other side of the bed so he could pull the bedcovers over her sleeping body.

At first he is just going to cover her up. Brian realizes that she would be uncomfortable in her regular clothes. Brian decides to take off her skirt and blouse. His first thoughts are actually to her comfort, not to his curiosity about her sexuality.

His heart is pure and he is just trying to make his mother comfortable. She did need to rest. Brian needs her to get some rest.

Brian did not have any thoughts of the gorgeous sexy body of his mother until the first button on her blouse gave way. He had to stop for a second and get a hold of himself because his hands were shaking a little.

His passed-out mother is lying on her back with her head tilted away from him. Her mouth is slightly open, and her long straight raven-black hair fans across the pillow. She is a delight to his virgin eyes.

Just looking at her would not be that wrong, he told himself. Besides he is really just trying to make her more comfortable. Brian believes that, but his dick starts throbbing telling him that he is beginning to pervert the truth just a little.

Brian slowly unbuttons and pulls back her blouse to reveal her breasts covered up only by a lacy pink satiny brassiere. Her chest is rising and falling with each breath. Every time mother inhales her boobs pushes up against the silky brassiere. Her hard nipples are outlined in the silky thin material.

Brian gets lucky when he discovers the front catch to her brassiere. The brassiere falls away from her boobs. His mother's breasts are the size of grapefruit with large round raised nipples on top of rounded raised darker circles.

He just stares for a minute. Brian could not resist. He bends forward, put his lips on his mother right nipple and starts slowly to suck. His hand fondles and squeezes the other boob. The nipples harden even more under his excited attention. He began to lick her nipples as his hands explore the pleasingly firm fullness of his mother's boobs.

His young virginal penis is hard as a steel rod and straining to be let free to ravish anything with a pussy. And his mother is available, even if she is not a willing pussy. In his own mind he knew that what he is thinking is wrong. But his dick is hard. What is he going to do?

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.