Danny and Jenny
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2002 by werewolf

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A loving sister helps her brother out.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Well, will I do?"

She came out onto the balcony to where I was enjoying a cold beer, my first of the night and just stood looking at me nervously.

In itself, the dress was nothing out of the ordinary, but she'd bought it knowing full well the justice only a woman like her could do to it.

It hung by two thin straps from her shoulders, the light blue silk of the bodice concealing yet emphasising her breasts, the cleverly concealed under wiring not only supporting them needlessly, but lifting her orbs, causing the silk to tighten over the seductive little swellings of her nipples.

The skirt of the ankle length dress clung seductively to where it touched, as she posed smiling at me, I thought I saw the tiny little bump of a suspender strap, then she moved and it was gone, was she wearing stockings or were her legs bare beneath the dress?

She twirled round to display her naked back to me, just for an instance I glimpsed the outline of a thong, but I looked again and there was nothing to spoil the smoothness of the material flowing down around her legs.

"Incredible" I held a hand out to her and she squeezed it gently, "Absolutely fucking incredible!"

"Just say the word Danny" she said softly, "And it's all yours, don't let there be any doubts between us, my mind is clear, you can believe me on that one, is yours?"

"Jenny?"

"Yes?"

"Touch the choker"

She did and smiled at me, "I don't need to touch it Danny, I know exactly what it says on it and I know exactly what an engagement ring means, I promise you this much bruv, if there is a way, any way, any way at all, in any country between here and the moon that I can be your wife, I'll find it, you can bet your life on that Danny, I'll fucking well find it!"

"Say that again"

"What?" she chuckled and sent a shiver down my spine.

"Just say fucking again"

"Fucking" somehow when she said it, it wasn't an obscenity, it became a beautiful word, almost a lyric!

Touching her lips to my ear, she whispered, "What about "cunt" do you like to hear me say that too?"

"Oh yeah, it sounds really sexy coming from you"

Her tongue caressed my ear sensuously,

"What about if I put the two together in a sentence and said something like --?"

She pretended to think about it for a moment,

"What about Molly's cunt, or even your cock in Molly's hot, wet, juicy little cunt?"

Her fingers slipped in between the buttons of my shirt and she scraped her nails lightly over my chest, "But the best one of all I can think of is your tongue fucking Molly's gorgeous little cunt!"

"Enough, bloody hell!" I laughed, "Come on we'll continue this conversation another time"

I don't think there was anyone in the bar of the opposite sex that we didn't dance with and in Jenny's case of course, the sex of her partner didn't matter. As the bar got more and more crowded, we kept losing sight of each other for long periods of time, but neither of us were worried, the company was great, the atmosphere electric. It wasn't just the bar employees who danced on the bar that night, it seemed like every time I went to the bar, I was staring up between a different pair of legs at sexy little panties, or as on several occasions, looking directly into a wet pussy!

I suppose I don't have anyone to blame but myself for what happened, but gradually I began to feel nauseous, suddenly the girls didn't seem quite so sexy, the booze not quite so tasty and the pounding beat from the juke box was becoming irritating, I went out the back for a breath of fresh air and immediately threw up in the rear yard.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.