Danny and Jenny
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2002 by werewolf

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A loving sister helps her brother out.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I could hardly believe that I'd slept for so long, it took quite a long hard look at the bedside clock before I actually believed what it was telling me.

Three in the afternoon, it said!

I suppose I'd needed it though and I had to admit that I felt great as I walked into the kitchen and found her reading a newspaper at the table.

"Hi sweet Jen" I said and bent to kiss her cheek.

"Hi big bruv" she said and stood up to wrap her arms around my neck,

"Are you ok, I mean, you know, with what we did last night?"

Her answer was to kiss me tenderly and press her breasts against my chest, I ran my hands down over her back and discovered that she seemed to have a penchant for wearing my tee shirts and nothing else!

"I'll take that as a yes then shall I?"

"Mmm, definitely" she giggled and ground herself into my groin suggestively. "When I called you big bruv just then, that's exactly what I meant!" and her tongue was in my mouth again, licking, sucking and searching.

I'd never known a girl so eager, so willing and so downright fucking horny, she giggled into my mouth as I lifted her onto the table. With one arm round my neck, she used the other hand to find my rapidly growing erection,

"Oh God Danny" she breathed, "That's beautiful darling" and she held it just in between the lips of her pussy, "Absolutely beautiful!"

I moved forwards into her dripping wetness, her cunt engulfed me, drew me in, the velvety walls caressing me as I began to move in and out, slowly fucking her with long, deep strokes while she clung to me, her legs round my waist and her arms around my neck!

In her mouth, our tongues duelled for supremacy, neither winning and neither wanting to win, her teeth nipped me playfully and I thrust hard into her body making her squeal into my mouth.

"Yes Danny" she hissed, "Fuck me Danny, fuck me!"

I felt the trembling beginning in my legs and knew I wasn't going to last long, she sensed it too and urged me on with her lips at my ear.

"Come for me Danny, come in my cunt!"

The trembling seemed to increase as she bucked herself back at me to meet my thrusts, it was difficult to say who was fucking who, she moaned and I felt her stiffen.

"Yes, oh God yessssss!" and lost any vestige of control that I may have had, I lunged forward and erupted, holding her still as I spurted again and again into her warm, velvet like pussy! Her eyes were locked onto mine as she shuddered out of her own climax and lay limp in my arms,

"Danny I love you" she said softly as my legs wilted and I staggered back into a chair.

"Come here sweet Jen" I patted my knees and she straddled me once again wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I love you " I whispered, "Stay here with me"

"I thought you'd never ask!"

The next few days seemed to fly by, I really don't remember ever being as happy as I was then and it was all down to my sister. We made love every night and during the day too whenever the mood took us, we couldn't look at each other without getting horny, mind you she certainly encouraged it by wearing short skirts around the house all the time and even shorter ones when we went out in the evenings!

We had a lot of fun finishing off the attic bedroom especially as Jenny always insisted on going up the ladder ahead of me!

She was a natural flirt and an exhibitionist, two qualities I love in a woman, I get quite a thrill out of a woman flashing in public and Jenny exploited this to the limit! Short skirts, skimpy tops, sheer blouses, stockings, tiny little g-strings and thongs, you name it, she wore it and often showed it!

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.