Danny and Jenny - Cover

Danny and Jenny

Copyright© 2002 by werewolf

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A loving sister helps her brother out.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"What the hell?"

I sat bolt upright and looked down at the tousled blonde hair on the pillow next to me, it looked vaguely familiar but then it moved and my sister opened her eyes and smiled at me!

"Hi, you're awake at last"

"No I can't be" I said, my voice still a croak, "I'm in bed with my sister!"

She giggled and layback down again as another thought struck me, lifting up the covers, I looked and my suspicions were confirmed!

"I'm naked!"

"Yes"

"We're both naked Jenny!"

"Yes"

"We've got no clothes on!"

"Yep, that's what being naked means all right"

Then the ceiling started to spin and suddenly I was on my back again!

She surfaced again from under the covers and looked at me,

"I knew you'd do that" she said simply, "You got a little over excited"

"Well is it any bloody wonder?" then my nose started to twitch and I realised the bed reeked, in fact I reeked too!

She sat up, pulling a sheet up over her breasts and smiled at me,

"Don't you remember anything?"

"Exactly what is it that I should be remembering?"

"Meeting me in town for instance?"

"Yes of course I remember that, I'd been looking forward to it since you rang"

"Do you remember saying you felt a bit rough?"

I had to think for a minute but, yes I did recall feeling a bit under the weather.

"Yes I do, I thought I was going down with a cold or something"

"Well you were nearly right, you've had a very bad dose of flu and you developed a fever"

That was ridiculous and I said so!

"Rubbish, if I'd have had flu, I'd still be ill now, you don't get rid of it just like that you know!"

"No you don't do you?" she smiled at me and touched a hand to my forehead, "It's gone now though"

At first it was just a tiny pinprick but gradually it grew larger and then suddenly it dawned on me!

"What day is it?"

"Saturday"

"Yep Saturday"

I still didn't understand until she giggled and said,

"We met in town last Saturday, as in seven days ago!"

"Oh my God"

I made you come home and go to bed, you'd got flu all right and then on Monday, you developed a fever!"

"Shit! And have you been here all that time?"

"Of course, who else was going to look after you?"

That as a fair question, since "the bitch" had cleared off with her boss I'd been alone and actually quite enjoying it!

"But, er, what's with the no clothes bit Jenny?"

She laughed and I saw her face reddening with embarrassment.

"I called the doctor, but as you know, there's an epidemic so he advised me to keep you warm, very warm, give you plenty of fluids and keep an eye on your temperature, which I did!"

"Oh, but --,"

"If you let me finish, I'll explain" she admonished,

"For the last couple of days while the fever was coming out, you've been sweating like a pig and yet you were cold and I mean really cold, shivering in fact so I figured that the best way to make sure you had warmth was to give you my body heat!"

"Oh!"

Then I added,

"Wow, what can I say Jenny?"

"Nothing needs to be said bruv" she giggled, "But now if you don't mind turning away while I get up, I'll have a shower, then I'll strip the bed while you have one, because believe me, you need one!"

I had to agree with her on that score, God, it's bad when your own body odour nauseates you!

Turning away, I watched her craftily in the mirror as she padded naked towards the bathroom,

"Hey Jenny!"

She turned and immediately saw me looking in the mirror,

"You've got a bloody great bottom!"

"Swine" she laughed and ran through the door giggling!

When I came out of the shower, I followed my nose into the kitchen where she was making what smelt like the world's greatest fry up, wearing one of my tee shirts which only just managed to hide her charms, so to speak!

Walking up behind her, I slipped my arms around her waist and kissed her neck,

"Thanks for looking after me Jen"

She turned and kissed me on the lips,

"That's better" she smiled, "You've been stinking the place out all week, which reminds me, you can help me strip the bed after breakfast and I'll wash the sheets, they're in an awful state!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.