Johnno's First Time - Cover

Johnno's First Time

Copyright© 2002 by Quinn Rogan

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Johnno was the class joker, and despaired of ever getting a girl to take him seriously. But all that changed, the night he was fooling around with three girls, and Mary traded a cigarette for a kiss...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   First  

"Give us another smoke, Johnno," said Mary, and the boy fished into his jerkin pocket and pulled out a battered packet of Woodbines. He counted the contents under the neon glare of the street-lamp. There were six left. She had offered him a kiss for the last one he had given her, and he could still feel the taste of her mouth on his.

He wondered if she would give him another kiss, now, and his stomach tightened in excitement. He wanted to ask for one, but his customary brash confidence had deserted him and he took a cigarette out and handed it to her, wordlessly.

Ingrid and Paula were a couple of yards away, leaning against the wall, whispering and giggling.

"Give us a match. Ing," Mary called, and the two smaller girls walked back towards them, still giggling. Johnno wanted to tell them to bugger off, but he was scared Mary would go, too, and he did want to kiss Mary again. He had snatched a few kisses from one or two girls in his fourteen and a bit years, but they had all been his age, or younger, and Mary was well over fifteen and, well, her kiss had been - different.

Ingrid struck a match and held it in her cupped hand as Mary bent down, cigarette clamped between her thin lips, her blonde hair falling over her face. She held it back as she drew the flame towards her. Ingrid's chubby little face looked up at her, solemnly, as Mary lit her cigarette.

Suddenly, Paula giggled nervously and said - "Are you going to give Johnno another kiss, Mary?"

Johnno, embarrassed, turned and ran a few yards down the street, out of the lamplight. Cursing his stupidity, he forced himself to stop, and turned.

To his surprise, Ingrid and Paula were on his heels, and they grabbed his arms.

"We've got him, Mary," they chorused together, as Johnno pretended to struggle.

Mary pushed herself away from the wall and sauntered towards them. Johnno, wriggling, became aware that his right elbow was digging into Ingrid's chest - into something soft and yielding, under the heavy anorak she was wearing. With a shock, he realised what it was.

Ingrid's physical development had been a topic of conversation amongst the boys in their class for about a year, now - not that she was the only one who had recently exhibited interesting bulges in her blouse since the end of first year.

But Johnno, for all his boasting, had never actually felt a girl's breast before - not even with his elbow, and his mouth was dry as he savoured the sensation, now. He wondered if Ingrid knew. He couldn't see how she could be unaware of the presence of his elbow but, if she was, why didn't she move away?

Mary was now standing in front of him, and Ingrid and Paula were still holding his arms, so that his back was against the brick wall of the old peoples' home. Mary was taller than Johnno, and she bent down and blew smoke in his face. Then she fastened her mouth on his and kissed him, again. For a second or two, Johnno leaned back against the wall and let Mary's lips seek out his, then he shrugged off the two other girls and put his hands on Mary's shoulders, returning her kiss.

One of Mary's hands ran through his hair, and Johnno followed suit, his right hand going into Mary's long blonde hair, and pulling her mouth down on his. He felt her tongue against his lips. What was he supposed to do, now?

Her tongue forced its way through his pursed lips and began to explore his mouth, which opened automatically. Then her tongue retracted and his own pursued it into her open mouth.

Then she lifted her head from his and took a drag at the cigarette, blowing the smoke sideways from the corner of her mouth.

She looked at him. "O.K., Johnno?" she said.

"Whadda ya mean, O.K.?" said Johnno, hoping the beating of his heart didn't show in his voice.

Paula nudged Ingrid and stage-whispered - "Do you think he got a hard-on. Ing?"

Both girls burst into high-pitched laughter and Johnno's face flamed. He was glad it was dark - all the more so when Mary laughed, as well. Johnno got an erection for practically any reason these days and he felt sure he was some kind of pervert. He hadn't even liked girls until about eighteen months ago but, now, he couldn't stop thinking about them for more than about ten seconds at a time.

Some of his friends had girl-friends whom they took to the cinema, where they kissed them, and felt their breasts, in the back row. But most of his friends were taller than Johnno, and better-looking, and, in any case, Johnno didn't know how to talk to girls. He was the class joker, and he knew none of the girls could ever take him seriously, although they laughed at the scrapes he got into, at school.

Ingrid and Paula were laughing at him, now. Ingrid was unzipping her anorak. Despite himself, Johnno couldn't resist a covert look at the twin bulges in her school blouse as the anorak fell away. Ingrid stuck her hands in her anorak pockets and looked at Johnno, accusingly.

"You were feeling me with your elbow, when we grabbed you!" she said.

"Me, too," said Paula.

Anger flared in Johnno, and embarrassment. Paula didn't have anything to feel - Robbie had been in her bra last summer and said there was nothing there.

"No, I wasn't!" he blurted, looking at Paula - he didn't dare meet Ingrid's eye.

She would tell all her friends of his pathetic attempt to touch her breasts with his elbow. Now, all he wanted to do was to go home...

Suddenly, Mary bent over and kissed him again, but this time it was different. She, too, had opened her coat and her body was leaning against his. He could feel the twin mounds of her small breasts pressing against his chest and her hands pulled him towards her. Horrified, he felt his erect penis press against her soft, yielding stomach...

Mary wriggled a little against him, then whispered in his ear - "Let's have a look at your dick, Johnno."

A wave of fear swept over him and he shook his head, dumbly, trembling violently. Mary leaned back and looked at him, her eyes, curiously, pleading.

"Can I touch it, then?" she whispered.

He shook his head, again, not trusting himself to speak, his heart thudding so fast he thought he might faint. She wasn't touching him now, anywhere, and he took a deep breath. The other two girls had stopped giggling and were watching, intently.

"I'll let you touch... me," said Mary, hesitantly.

Johnno was unbelieving. His heartbeat was so strong he could actually hear it, through his ears. He fought for breath, while his mind was filled with images of his hand travelling up Mary's long, slender legs.

"Come on!" said Mary. She giggled, nervously. "You show me yours and I'll show you mine! You know, like 'Doctors and nurses'!"

Johnno swallowed, hard.

Paula muttered - "Go on, Johnno! Do you want to go round the comer, to the lock-ups?"

Dumbly, Johnno pushed himself off the wall and began to walk, shakily, the few yards to the end of the wall. Mary put her arm round his shoulders, almost possessively, but didn't demur when Paula's arm snaked round the boy's waist.

It was unlit, and quiet, in the recess beside the half-dozen lock-up garages, but a nearly full moon sat high in the October sky. The little group stopped at the door of the first garage and looked at each other, uncertainly.

With a shock, Johnno realised that his erection had subsided and the shame of this knowledge and the inevitable ridicule which would follow its discovery hit him like a hammer blow. Desperately, he cast round in his mind for an excuse to get out of his predicament without them finding out.

Then he remembered what he would - might, because they surely didn't mean it - be running away from and his heart lurched at the possibility, however remote.

Then it wasn't remote any more as Mary took his right hand and placed it gently on top of her school skirt, at the place where her thighs joined. Idiotically, Johnno's first reaction was one of surprise at the absence of the familiar appendages nestling between his own legs, then his consciousness caught up with him and his fingers sensed the softly-swelling mound beneath them.

Tentatively, he pressed lightly with his middle finger and Mary drew in her breath with a slight gasp. Then she took hold of the hem of her skirt with both hands and lifted it to her waist, her uncovered thighs gleaming palely in the moonlight, which reflected from the silky white of her brief panties.

Johnno, his hand removed by the passage of the upraised skirt, stared at the sight before him. Unconsciously, his tongue travelled round his opened lips, trying to transfer some moisture to them.

"Touch me again, Johnno," muttered Mary, hoarsely, and, as if in a dream, Johnno reached out and touched the front of her panties. It was springy to the touch and, with an almost unbearable thrill, he realised that this was due to the cluster of hair underneath.

Paula sniggered, and said "Stick your finger in her and make her come, Johnno!"

Johnno was shocked. He had always been deeply ashamed of his nightly fumblings under the bedclothes, feeling his penis stiffening in his fingers, his mind full of images of undressed women - girls at school; Miss Davie, the science teacher; the weather forecaster on TV with big tits; Kylie Minogue...

In his mind's eye, he saw their naked breasts and felt their nipples; he drew down their panties and gazed at the curly triangles of hair between their thighs. He was all-powerful, with the authority to order any woman to strip naked for his pleasure - and, always, the excitement became too much for him and gouts of white sticky stuff shot from the end of his penis as his mind soared into another dimension.

He had had no idea that girls could "come", as well. Was it possible that girls went to bed and played with their fannies, as he played with his cock, with their eyes closed, imagining - what? What did they think about? It couldn't just be boys' cocks, could it?

As if in answer to his question, he heard Mary's voice, low and trembly.

"Show us your cock, Johnno."

He looked at her, dumbly. Her expression had changed. She had been in charge before, but now she was asking. Suddenly, Johnno felt powerful. He grinned, confidently, his customary brashness returning.

"Let's see your tits first!" he demanded. With a leap of excitement, he recognised the submissiveness in the girl's eyes, then she half-turned away from him and her hands went up to the front of her blouse. Scarcely able to contain his excitement, Johnno watched in fascination as her fingers moved rapidly down the front of her blouse, undoing the buttons.

When she had loosened the last one, he commanded, "Turn round to face me." She was holding her blouse closed as she turned, her eyes downcast. He knew, instinctively, he had to maintain his command of her.

"Open it up," he ordered, his voice hoarse, and licked his lips as she slowly pulled the two halves apart. Her upper half was bare, apart from the white cotton brassiere, which showed nothing of her breasts.

Johnno's throat was almost too tight to speak. He coughed to clear it, then instructed - "Undo it!"

Mary looked at him, as if about to say something, then turned away again, her hands, this time, disappearing up her back. Then she stopped.

"Promise you'll show me it?" she said.

Not trusting himself to speak, his dry tongue stuck to the roof of his mouth, Johnno nodded. His heart was beating like a trip-hammer and, again, he thought he might faint. He took a long, shuddering breath.

Mary looked at him, trying to judge whether she could rely on him to keep his word. Then she dropped her hands and pulled her anorak closed. Johnno felt a sickening disappointment,

"Over to that corner," rasped Mary, hoarsely. "You two stay here!" she added, as Paula and Ingrid made to accompany them.

It was darker, in the corner by the end lock-up, but still light enough to see.

Mary pulled Johnno towards her, so that their backs were to the other two girls. "You'd better do it!" she threatened Johnno.

"I will," he promised. "Honest!" His brief spell of control was over, but, for the moment, that didn't matter, for Mary's hands had gone up her back again. Her anorak and blouse were pulled apart and Johnno stared at her white skin, and the twin cups of her brassiere.

Then, she grunted in triumph as the catches finally came undone, and swiftly transferred her hands to the front of her body, to hold the loosened bra in place.

"Now you," she said. "Your zip."

Johnno's trembling fingers groped for the top of his zipper, feeling the hot, hard pressure of his engorged penis under his hand. Shakily, he tugged at the metal catch and, with relief, felt it slide downwards. He slipped his hand into his fly and drew his penis out of the front of his boxer shorts.

He looked up at Mary, his penis concealed only by the palm of his hand. She looked at his hand, then, looking down at herself, lifted the cups of her bra up to her shoulders. The breasts which were exposed to Johnno's incredulous gaze were not yet fully formed, but stood proud and firm, like two well-set blancmanges, each crested with a delicious raspberry-like nipple.

"Do you like them?" she whispered, as Johnno gazed in awestruck silence.

"Yeah, they're O.K." he whispered back, nonchalantly, but, privately, he thought they were the best things he'd ever seen in his life And he took his hand away from his penis, leaving it jutting, erect, out of the front of his jeans. He could feel the blood pulsing through it and he felt as if it would explode if he touched it. His whole body was shaking, as though he was freezing cold.

He looked up at Mary, defensively, in case she laughed at him. Maybe she had seen bigger ones, or maybe she would think it was funny, him being circumcised.

But she wasn't laughing - she was just looking, with immense concentration.

"I've never seen one really hard before," she said, with what seemed, oddly to Johnno, to be almost respect. "It's really straight, isn't it?"

Johnno couldn't think what to reply, so he just nodded.

"Can I... look closer?" asked the girl, bending down.

Johnno's legs began to shake as Mary squatted in front of him, her face not a foot away from his jutting cock. As he looked down at the top of her blonde head, he didn't notice her hand snake out and the first thing he knew was when he felt the warmth of her fingers round the shaft of his engorged penis.

As soon as they closed on the sensitive glans on the underside, what little control he had left, vanished, and the explosion welled up inside him. He let out a strangled curse and the girl, alarmed, let go of him, but, already, the thick jets of semen were spurting forth and she had to jump back to avoid being spattered by the flying strands of sticky, milky fluid.

Johnno, by instinct, had closed his fist round his penis almost as soon as the girl had released it and, with practised skill, was clutching it hard round the base, coaxing the final emissions out, and revelling in the last ecstatic shudders of his climax.

By the time he was finished, he was bent at the waist, gasping, dry-mouthed, and all three girls were gazing in awed curiosity. His penis now soft and warm in his hand, his mouth gaping open, Johnno raised his eyes and met those of his companions.

Suddenly suffused with crimson embarrassment, he started to stuff his sticky member back in his jeans, then his eyes fell on Mary's still-exposed breasts. He felt his penis give a slight jerk in his hand, then another, then, as he couldn't tear his eyes away from her raspberry nipples, it stiffened again, completely, and his task became impossible.

"Oh, fuck!" he moaned, as he fought to bend his cock and force it back into hiding. Predictably, Paula sniggered, and Mary rounded on her.

"Shut up, you silly little cunt!" she flashed at her. "You've had a free look for fuck-all, haven't you."?

"Well, I wouldn't show him my tits!" retorted Paula, with spirit.

"You haven't fucking got any! " sneered Johnno. "Robbie Johnston's still looking for them - he told everybody! You've got fuck-all!"

"Robbie Johnston! You think I'd let him feel me up? Think I'm that desperate?"

Suddenly, Mary grabbed Paula's arms and held them behind her back.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.