The Feel - Cover

The Feel

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Paladin

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The story of Steve, a young man who encounters a mysterious virus that gives him the power to make others feel sensations that aren't really there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

Steve drove home in a trance. He lost his virginity. He wanted to stop the car and shout to the neighborhood. He had lost his virginity to one of his school's cheerleaders, Amanda. And now he had some power where he could make people feel things.

He wondered about his new power, wondering what else he could do with it. He had a car full of cheerleaders who had orgasmed around him as he mentally twiddled their clits - surely that counted for something. He could probably even use it in wrestling- give the guy an itch, or make guys on the football field feel like their legs were breaking when he ran into them.

Sure, it was cheating - but if fate had decided to play him this hand, he couldn't help but use it. So far, it had lost him his virginity - who knows what it could do.

Steve pulled into the driveway of his house, parking his car. He was home late- odds are, his dad would have a shit fit and ground Steve for at least a month. But it was worth it.

He carefully opened the door, trying not to make much noise so as not to wake his parents. While they would all sleep in tomorrow, being Saturday, Steve didn't want to interrupt their sleep. His footsteps didn't make a sound as he crossed by the living room.

"Home late, aren't we?" a voice called out. Steve flinched, surprised by the voice. His father was sitting on the couch, glaring at the teenager.

"Yeah. I gave a ride home to some girls. Sorry I'm late." His father's eyes burned with anger as he rose to his feet. He was a few inches taller than Steve.

Steve felt an itchy sweat creep along his scalp. He had always been afraid of his father, years of beating installing that sense of fear into him. "That's not the truth. You've been out partying with your friends, haven't you? Been drinking?"

Shock filled Steve's face. His father thought he was out drinking? "No! I don't even like the taste of beer, Dad. We went to Hopper's, then- "

His father's hand smacked across Steve's face, leaving a wide red mark. Steve's head snapped to one side from the blow. "Stop lying to me! Tell me the truth, or you'll get worse!" He hand started back the other direction.

Steve knew the pattern. His father would tell him how he was lying, even when he was telling the truth. He would browbeat Steve until Steve couldn't say anything, just stand there in fear of getting hit- and then hit him for not saying anything. But this time, something inside of Steve snapped. His hand, trained from several years of wrestling practice, caught his father's in a vice like grip. Strong fingers encircled the older man's. His father's face registered anger and pain as Steve's green eyes caught his.

"I wasn't out doing any of that, Dad." He spit out the last word like an insult. "I have no interest in alcohol, I don't smoke, and I've never even attended a party because you've felt that they're wrong somehow." He felt a pressure building up inside of him. "I haven't even gone to a fucking Homecoming dance, because you felt that I'd get into trouble. When every parent in this neighborhood wishes they had a kid like me." The pressure was building inside his head. Years of rage were being let out. "You want to beat me, Dad? Want to hit me? Why don't you break my arm again, huh, Dad, like in the sixth grade when I didn't make my bed well enough?" The words were flung out like bullets as he released his father's hand. "So come on, big man. Here I am. You want me? Then FUCKING GET ME!" Steve roared at his father, feeling the pressure inside of him crack, a torrent of mental energy directed at the man who had made his life a living hell before him.

Steve's father clutched his chest, his eyes widening at shock. With the pressure released inside of Steve's head, the realization of what he was doing hit him hard. His father fell to the floor, his mouth opening and closing like a fish. After a moment, he stopped moving.

Steve stood there for a moment, then started to move. He put his hands against his father's neck, checking for a pulse. He had CPR training from a health class, and tried frantically to remember what to do. No pulse. He grabbed the phone, quickly dialing 9-1-1.

By the time that the ambulance had arrived, his mother had awoken. His father was declared dead at the hospital. The coroner would later rule a heart attack is what killed him. Steve knew better. It was his rage, and his power, that had killed his own father.

All through the funeral, one thought kept returning to his mind. He had killed his father. He was a murderer. Dueling thoughts bounced inside his skull. Murderer. Killer. Another side warred back "But he deserved it - look at what kind of man he was, how he treated you."

Steve didn't reach some noble line of reasoning as helped his mother pack his fathers old clothes and things to give to charity. He knew his power could kill, as well as bring pleasure. It could harm, and possibly help others.

But after 16 years of being browbeaten for some unknown sin, Steve now had a second chance. His father's death had left him and his mother over a million dollars in life insurance money. The biggest feeling he felt was - freedom.

He was free. He was young, and he had a power that he could use to make his life better. He would live his life how he wanted, free from his father's restrictive influence.

Perhaps it was not the response that most people would have had. But after the abuse and sudden freedom, Steve's thought were not like normal people's. In many ways he was still a nice guy. But this new way of thought followed him on the day he was to return back to school a week later.


Most people were apologetic, saying something like "I'm so sorry, Steve," and things like that. Amanda gave him a hug, her thin body feeling warm and firm against his. He felt the first stirrings of arousal tinge from his penis in over a week.

"Thanks," he said after the hug. He still felt bad over his father's death, but the teenage mind usually thinks with the groin in stead of the class.

Steve had already planned on catching Amanda after school that day. He amused himself in his classes by using his power to arouse different girls. He used considered himself a one girl guy, but now he saw the different possibilities before him.

He also started seeing other ways to use his power. Up until now, he had always thought of it like an appendage. It could feel things, more like what how a person imagined that things felt like, but well enough that Steve had an idea of what things were really like. But now instead of an appendage, Steve found he could simply make people feel what he wanted them to. He made Denise- a large chested redhead in his advanced chemistry class- feel like her breasts were erect and swollen. She squirmed in her seat as he made her breasts harden whenever she glanced his way. In his math class, he made Jennifer, an innocent blonde Catholic girl who sat in the back row with him, feel like she was on the brink of orgasm every time the teacher turned his back. He caught her biting down on a knuckle as class ended as he forced an orgasm on her, his talent letting him feel her vagina ripple in pleasure.

By the time classes were over, Steve had a world class erection. He headed for the gym, wondering if Amanda was in cheerleading practice. He would watch the cheerleaders- maybe even have some fun- and then take her someplace. In the back of his mind was the feeling that he was forgetting something, but he couldn't remember what.

The gym was mostly empty, some custodians moving different items. He glanced about, noting the stairs that lead to the weight room. Sometimes the cheerleaders used the tumbling mats for their practice.

The only person up there was Nicole, working on some gymnastics routines. She was wearing a green gym suit, looking like a swimsuits but thicker. Her butt was a little big, but her legs were firm and muscular. Her large breasts bobbed about as she flipped and danced on the mat. After a moment, she noticed him standing there.

"Um, hi, Steve," she said, blushing. She was probably remembering how she had fingered herself as his power brought her to orgasm. Steve smiled at her, part of him trying to keep his eyes on her face, the other part trying to catch a glimpse of her heaving chest. Her large tits were accentuated by her tiny waist. She came up to his chest, her Barbie-blonde hair falling along the side of her face.

"Hey, Nicole. Where's everybody at?" He casually stood in front of her, considering. He couldn't make her have sex with him. But maybe he could convince her that she wanted too...

He reached out with his power, stimulating her breasts. He noticed her nipples hardening, poking out at him as she spoke. "There's some sort of convention here late tonight, so most folks are gone." She grabbed a towel, patting the sweat off of her face while trying to hide her erect nipples. "So what brings you HERE!" she squeaked the last word as Steve made her aroused mounds feel like a pair of mouths suddenly sucked on them for a moment.

"Just curious. Wanted to see who was around." He noticed a flush spreading along her chest as she kept wiping her neck with the towel. Steve noticed how it kept dropping down, gently rubbing over the top of her large mounds. "I noticed your practicing- you looked good on that mat." Her hands were being drawn towards her tits as he made the feeling of pleasure wax and wane. It was obvious she didn't want to stroke herself in front of him, but the good feelings he was sending along her body were hard to resist.

"Thanks," she said. She looked about a moment as if she wanted to go. Steve let the feeling from her breasts fade down a little- just enough to make her squirm. At the same time, he gave the feeling of tightness in her shoulder. "Ow -" She rubbed her shoulder. "Sorry. I get a little sore sometimes."

"I can help with that," Steve said. He let the feeling of tightness increase as he approached her.

"Well, I'm not- ohhhhhhhh," she moaned as Steve's fingers touched her back. Her gymnast suit was low cut, giving him full access to her smooth shoulders and back. He let a feeling of intense pleasure radiate wherever his fingers touched her. Her back arched as his large hands ran across her shoulder, her muscles unknotting from his powers.

Steve gently rubbed her skin, enjoying the simple enjoyment of her warm flesh against his. He moved his body forward, his crotch bumping against her large, firm ass. At the same time his jeans clad cock bumped against her crack, he sent a dollop of pleasure along her buttocks. Nicole pressed against his penis, the thick shaft gently rubbing against her butt, giving her pleasure.

Steve moved his hands down her back as she squirmed from his power. Her butt rubbed along his penis, while his fingers played across her back, moving lower and lower. He ran his hands along her arms, "accidentally" brushing against the sides of her breasts for a moment. Nicole's blonde hair smelled wonderful as she pushed harder against him.

"Does this feel good?" he murmured in her ear. Nicole's blue eyes opened with shock as she realized what she was doing. She started to pull away from him, but he pushed his cock against her ass again, sending a sharp shock of pleasure. He brought his hands down her to legs, stroking her thighs.

"Yeah," she groaned as his hands moved up and down her legs, her firm butt rubbing against his cock. "But- we shouldn't-"

"Shhh," Steve whispered in her ear. "We can, and we are." His fingers slid up her thighs to her slit. Her gym suit's crotch was slick with her juices. "You can't tell me you don't like this." He gently kissed her neck as he turned her to face him. His fingers sent jolts of pleasure along her body as his power increased the sensations, leaving her without defense. His lips found hers, their mouths hungrily feeding on each other.

Steve's hands left her crotch and made their way up her flat stomach onto her large breasts. He played with her round orbs, rolling her hard nipples around his fingers. His tongue entered her mouth, tasting her tongue and teeth. He used his power, transferring the feelings from her mouth down to her crotch. Nicole went nuts as they kissed, her groin beating against his as it felt like he was licking all over the insides of her pussy.

The sound of metal on metal interrupted them. The two teens turned their heads at the sight of a janitor coming up the stairs, his bucket banging against the stair railings. They pulled away from each other, Nicole blushing so hard that she looked sunburnt.

"Let's go," Steve muttered, holding her hand. He felt a little guilty for cheating on Amanda, but he just couldn't help himself. They grabbed Nicole's bag while the janitor started mopping, looking knowingly - and even a little lustily, Steve thought, at the two.

"I- I should take a shower," Nicole said. She ran a hand through her sweaty hair. "This way."

Oddly enough, she didn't head downstairs to the locker room, but went to an area of the gym Steve hadn't seen before. "This is the teachers shower area - the cheerleading coach gave us a key so we could stay late after the janitors locked up the other one."

She reached into her gym bag and puled out a key. "I'll wait here," Steve said, feeling his hard on bore a hole into his jeans. He pulled her to him, touching his lips to hers. She shyly lifted her head to be kissed, intending for a light peck.

Her mouth opened wide as Steve flooded her clit with pleasure. Steve pushed her against the wall, his crotch pushing so hard into hers he though their clothes would melt. She mewled as her groin rubbed against his, the friction maddening. Steve entire body covered her petite frame as they dry humped each other.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.