The Feel - Cover

The Feel

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Paladin

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The story of Steve, a young man who encounters a mysterious virus that gives him the power to make others feel sensations that aren't really there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

Steve leaned on his elbow, looking down at Michelle as she slept. They were spooned, his shorts clad groin pushed into her naked butt. He wasn't thinking of having sex with her again, though he felt hard. Then again, if a sixteen year old laying in bed with a girl who's body he had sucked, fucked, and fondled all night long didn't have a hard on, people might thing there was something wrong with him.

For now, he was content to just look at her. He wondered idly if there was something wrong with him. He felt something for each of the women in his life. Nicole was without guile, open in her sexual desires, and was the little sister that he never had. Granted, a little sister that he was fucking on a regular basis, but that wasn't the point. Ariana was intelligent and observant, kind, and was a passionate lover. Amanda was cute, but that belied her strong leadership skills. She was the one who had called on Steve to have sex with Michelle so that whatever strange power turned the other women in his life loyal to him would work on her. If Ariana was right, and he had been hit with some genetic "thing", was he infecting the girl's also? Or was there something in his sperm, some chemical in his semen, his sweat - who knew that it was.

He gently moved back a strand of hair from Michelle's face. She was lovely, even in sleep. She was both intelligent and quick witted, and possessed a hard, firm body with ample breasts and curves. She was also insatiable, as he had discovered last night. Every time she had waked from sleep to find Steve next to her, she would play with his body. Twice he woke up to find her on top of him, her formerly unsullied pussy gripping him as she fucked herself to orgasm, coaxing another volley of sperm from him.

He glanced at the clock. Good thing they had no school today. He thought he might have managed about four hours of sleep, though he felt pretty well refreshed. He leaned over, kissing Michelle on the temple, smelling her sweetness as he pulled back. She made some small murmur, but did not wake as he extracted himself and pulled on T-shirt.

A quick check of Nicole and Amanda found the two of them in his bed, the latter resting her head on Nicole's chest. Both were sleeping, though from the wrinkles and the lingering odor of sex in the room, it was pretty clear what the two of them had been up to. He decided not to wake them.

Instead he made his way to the kitchen and started making breakfast. Within minutes, the room was filled with the scent of cooking omelets as he chopped vegetables, shredded cheese, and tried to decide if he could deal with onions and morning breath.

A pair of hands wrapped themselves under his armpits. "Mmn - looks yummy," a voice said as it kissed his ear.

Steve turned around, now face to face with Ariana. The older woman's blue eyes looked at him as she pressed her large breasts into him. She was casually dressed - a pair of shorts that came to mid-thigh, and a T-shirt that made it clear she had neglected a bra. Steve gave her a kiss, his hand squeezing a buttock as he did so. And from the feel of it, no panties either.

"Hey, you," Steve said. He pulled back a second, eyeing his omelettes. They could keep. "How the hell did you get in here?"

Ariana jerked her head, which made her chest move very nicely against Steve's. "Somebody left the front door unlocked and open. And since you told me your mother is out of town, and I heard on the news that school was out for the day, I thought I'd come over and surprise you." She reached a hand down, holding a handful of his ass and grinding herself against him. "Surprise."

"Have a seat," Steve said, pointing at a chair. "Hungry?"

"I wasn't until I smelled your cooking." She looked around the kitchen. "So is anybody else here?"

"Steve?" a voice called from down the hallway. Steve looked up. Michelle was coming down the hallway. Her hair was still unbrushed, and she was wearing Steve's robe - though it was never made for her body, her breasts popping up in the center. She looked a little pale. She wandered into the kitchen, one hand to her stomach. She spotted Ariana sitting at the table, looking at her with a strange expression on her face.

Uh-oh. Steve moved to her, putting a hand to her forehead. "Hey, sweetheart," he said. She felt a little warm. "You feeling all right?"

Michelle leaned against him. "I feel a little sick," she admitted.

"You probably need something to eat." Steve put an arm around her. "Ariana - this is Michelle. Michelle, this is Ariana - she's a friend of mine." He lead Michelle to the table, sitting her in a chair. He crouched down, holding one of her hands. "How about some toast."

"OK, Sir Sausage" Michelle said weakly. She gave him a wan smile, then looked at Ariana, fidgeting with her robe self consciously. "Do I know you?" Michelle asked her.

"Ever go to Everwood Hospital? I'm a nurse there."

Michelle shook her head. "No. But -" she peered at Ariana. "It's just - there's something about you that's familiar." She reached out a hand, touching Ariana's. "Like - like I've known you for a long time."

"I know what you mean," Ariana said. The two girls looked at each other a moment. "It's weird - I could swear that we went to school together or something." She gave Michelle a long look. "How old are you?"

"I turned sixteen last week," Michelle said.

"Well, that can't be - I'm 24, so I'm pretty sure we didn't go to high school together." She gave a wry smile. "I don't recall being that bad of a student."

Steve came back with a plate of food. "Amanda and Nicole are still sleeping, so I say we eat while it's warm." He set down some toast before Michelle. "Anything else you want? Some orange juice? Water?"

"Juice, please," Michelle said. She took a tentative bite of her toast, then, deciding that she wasn't going to throw it up, took another bite.

"Feeling a bit warm and nauseas?" Ariana asked, shooting a glance at Steve. He tried to keep his face innocent. When Michelle nodded, Ariana leaned back, putting some eggs on her plate. "Hm - there seems to be a bit of that going around. I felt a little sick myself almost a week ago now." Her voice had a slight edge to it. "Went away after a day or so - though I'm a little worried if it will come back in a few weeks or so. Like in the morning - "

"Here's your juice," Steve said, perhaps a little too loudly as he set the juice down before Michelle. Ariana smirked at him as he sat down. He felt her slid her foot against his calf. "Be nice," he muttered to her.

"Michelle," Ariana said, pulling up her purse. "I know this will sound a little strange, but would you mind if I gave you a quick examination?" She pulled a stethoscope out of her purse. This struck Steve as a little weird - last time he checked, not everybody, even nurses, carried stethoscopes with them where they went. "Just to make sure everything's ok."

"Well - sure, I trust you," Michelle said. She had eaten all of her toast and was not working on some cheese omelette. As Ariana came around the table, she pulled her chair back a little. "What you need me to do?"

"Just sit right there - this should only take a moment." Ariana stood over Michelle, pulling a strand of blond hair out of her eyes. She took Michelle's chin in hers, looking into her eyes. "Looks good here," she muttered.

Steve took a bite of egg, considering his options. He could just sit here and do nothing - but that didn't sound like any fun. Instead, he reached out with his power, gently sending feelings of pleasure to the two women.

Ariana held Michelle's gaze for an extra moment. "You have lovely eyes," she said. Then she let go of Michelle's chin, blinking to herself. Steve relaxed his power as they left contact.

"Th - thanks," Michelle stammered. The poor girl probably felt a bit confused, wondering why she felt aroused when this woman touched her.

Ariana lifted Michelle's arm, feeling for her pulse. She put her other arm up to check her watch.

Steve reached out again with his power as Ariana clocked the time. As slowly as he could, he started to raise the two girl's level of arousal. He could see Ariana's nipples start to harden underneath her shirt, and Michelle's breathing grew faster. Five seconds became ten, then fifteen, then twenty. Ariana finally, and reluctantly, Steve noticed, released Michelle's wrist.

"A little bit of an elevated heart rate, but nothing to worry about," she said. She reached up, feeling Michelle's forehead for herself. This time, Steve send a huge swell of pleasure to both girls. Michelle's hands came up as she leaned forward, resting on Ariana's thighs, gently gripping them. Steve concentrated, and for a moment Ariana's crotch felt like a tongue had just moved up her pussy lips. Her hips swayed closer to Michelle's face for a moment.

"A bit warm. Let me listen to your breathing." She gave Steve a look, but there was a smile behind it. Steve raised an eyebrow as she moved behind Michelle.

"Do you want to?" he mouthed, nodding at Michelle where the asian skinned teen couldn't see him.

Ariana bit her lip as her hand rested on Michelle's slender neck. He knew she had been interested when Steve told her about how he, Nicole and Amanda had been made love together. She shrugged.

Steve took that as a "Yes".

Ariana put her stethoscope in her ears. "Let me listen to your breathing. Let me lower your robe. You don't mind if Steve sees, do you? I can have him leave the room if you like?" She took the terry cloth robe off of Michelle's shoulders, drawing it down the other girl's arms. As she did, Michelle's breasts started to appear.

Michelle looked nervously at Steve, then shook her head. "No - he - he can stay." Her words came out breathless. She was breathing deeper as Steve gave little sucks on her nearly exposed nipples with his power.

Ariana moved her hands onto Michelle's shoulders, down the girl's arms, moving the robe lower to expose her back. Michelle with drew her arms from the sleeves, and soon sat topless, her back to her new friend.

"All right, then," Ariana breathed. She drew her arms back up Michelle's arms. She placed the stethoscope against Michelle's back. "Take a breath, then let it out."

MIchelle did so. Ariana moved it to a different location. "And again," she said. As Michelle did so, her breasts rose and fell. Steve's hands itched to reach out to them. "One more time."

Ariana moved to Michelle's front. "Your lungs sound clear." She knelt in front of the teenager, moving the stethoscope between Michelle's breasts. "Let me check your heartbeat -"

As she did so, her fingers brushed the inside of Michelle's breasts. Steve's power flared, and Michelle gave a small cry of pleasure. She put her hands over Ariana's, who's own breasts were rock hard. Ariana listened to Michelle's heartbeat as they gazed at each other.

It seemed to go on for a long time. Ariana pulled the stethoscope away from her ears, letting it fall to her lap - but she did not move her hand from between Michelle's breasts. "Your heartbeat sounds strong," she said. Her tongue darted out to wet her lips. "Do you feel all right now? Any more nausea?"

Michelle shook her head. "I feel fine, now." Michelle's hands moved up Ariana's arms. "This is so strange - I should feel weird, but - I know you." She leaned in a little bit. Ariana's hand moved, cupping Michelle's right breast, flicking the nipple.

"Ah-ha," Michelle's voice gave a small squeal of pleasure. Ariana's other hand came up, playing with the other breast. Steve did not move, hardly breathing himself.

"I've never touched another girl like this before," Ariana said. Michelle moved her hands through the older woman's blond hair, gripping it gently as tendrils of pleasure sparked through her. "You feel so smooth - you have a lovely body - "

Michelle leaned down, kissing Ariana, her hands gripping the back of the lovely nurse's head. Steve's power reacted to her movements, sending the same feelings the women were feeling from each other's mouths into their pussies. Within moments, the gentle kiss turned into a passionate one, as tongues became direct connections to clits, making them lick, moan, and suck each others oral appendages. Michelle's hands dropped down to cup Ariana's breasts, and it was the other woman's turn to moan.

Steve came up behind Ariana, bending over to kiss her neck while he pulled off his T-shirt and shorts. He reached down, pulling up her T-shirt. Her breasts bounced as he pulled it over her head. While Michelle's mouth moved over the large globes, he reached around her waist, unbuttoning her shorts, then pulling down the tongue on her zipper. He held one of her hands, with the other hand he held Michelle's, and pulled them both into a standing position. Steve's robe fell from Michelle's body, both women and man standing nude in the kitchen.

He kissed Ariana, then Michelle, then when they kissed each other he ran his hands between their bodies as he sat down in the chair just vacated by Michelle. His mouth wandered each set of breasts, rolling Ariana's large, rubbery nipples around his tongue, then tasting Michelle's small hard nubs.

Two pussies rested in front of his face as the two girls kissed above him. His tongue slipped into Michelle's first, her hairless snatch sweet and buttery. Ariana's had but a strip of hair over her cleft, and was muskier. Each girl panted and moaned into the other's mouth as his mouth and tongue kissed them below, his hands finger-fucking them.

He hooked his finger into each of them, pulling them down. They rested on their knees as he kissed them in turn, feeling their breasts. His cock stood tall and proud between them as he pulled their breasts to him.

"Oooo - this should be different," Ariana said. She cupped Michelle's breast in her hands while Michelle took Ariana's. Both girls soon formed an X of tit flesh, squeezing Steve's cock between then. Together they moved up and down as Steve sat back, his cock feeling like it would burst, pillowed by such silky sweetness. The girl's mouths continued to move, to kiss each other, to lick at Steve's cock as it emerged, biting at each other's nipples.

Both girls found their mouths on Steve's cock at the same time, tongues and penis together. Steve didn't know which one started moving further down his shaft, but soon found both sets of tongues moving over his manhood. He hissed as both sets of mouths found a ball each, one sucking at the head while the other licked the shaft.

"Ah - " Steve moaned. The girl's kept trading positions, one sucking at the head, then the other. Neither could move too far down his thick shaft, but with both working to bathe his cock, he wasn't complaining.

He looked down at them, running his hands through their hair. "Ar - " he groaned again, feeling his nuts start to tighten. "God!" he rasped, watching as Michelle gave an extra hard suck on the head, her fingers buried in Ariana's twat, Ariana's mouth drawing both of Steve's balls into her mouth while returning the favor to Michelle's tight, hungry pussy.

"Fuuuuuuck!" he moaned, and he came. Great spurts of semen pumped from the end of his cock, striking both girl's in the face. It splashed onto their breasts, their necks, into their hair. As he came, so did they, their mouths open in orgasm as his power swept through them, his semen filling their open mouths as his cock jerked and sprayed. The girls fell into each other, panting, his slick cum dripping down their naked bodies.

Steve's hands shook as he put them on the armchairs of the table. Then, in very rapid succession, three things happened.

He heard a voice calling "Hello?"

He heard the same voice scream "Oh my God!"

He realized that the omelettes were burning.

He looked up, and saw a girl who was nearly Michelle's twin. Well, actually, that's because she was. Andrea. Steve had run into her in the library off and on. The old cliche of "twin sisters being opposites" was apt here. Where Michelle went for cheerleading, Andrea was a senior member of the Honor Society. Where Michelle was popular with the students, Andrea was popular with the teachers, with potential scholarships for her 4.0 GPA and near-perfect SAT scores. Where Michelle's body was buxom but lean from exercising, Andrea's had more curves and weight. She was not fat, but shapely, with D-cup breasts and a more rounded ass. Andrea wore glasses, round lenses that tended to make her look owlish compared to her twin sister, who admitted to Steve last night that she wore contacts.

"What - " Steve stood up, torn between covering his swiftly deflating cock, and taking the burning omelette's off of the stove. He compromised, one hand over his penis, the other grabbing the handle and dragging them off the open flame. "What are you doing here!"

"I - I - I - " Andrea stared at her sister. Michelle's face had turned red, what could be seen behind the wad of semen. She had wiped her eyes clear, and was now shrugging into Steve's robe. He had the sudden realization that he would have to take it to the dry cleaners to get the stains out. Andrea's brain finally kicked in. "Door unlocked. Realized that Amanda doesn't have a Beetle. You do. Came to find Michelle - what the Hell are you doing?" She looked at Ariana, who was wiping her face with a napkin from the table, still nude. "And you - who are you?"

"Coffeeeeee," a voice moaned from behind Steve. He turned around. Nicole was moving up the hallway, only one eye open, wearing nothing else. Andrea sputtered, her glasses fogging in her surprise and shock. Nicole entered the room, scratched her head. She looked at Steve. "Coffee?" she said.

"Don't have any," he told her. "Nobody in the house drinks it."

She blinked at him, her other eye blearily opening. "No coffee?" she asked.

"Um, no."

Nicole stared at him, then looked around the room. She noticed Andrea, who was looking at the naked blond in a mix of disgust and horror. "Hey, Andrea," she said. At this point, her sleep addled brain made a connection. She looked at Steve, her blue eyes opening widely.

"What do you mean there's no coffee?"

"What's all the noise?" Amanda now walked out. At least she was wearing something - a white teddy that came down to just below her crotch. She stretched, her pantyless crotch displayed to the world. "I thought I hear shouting, and there's somebody else here that - " She looked around the room, lowering her arms as she surveyed the scene. Steve, naked with one hand over his crotch. Nicole, naked, who was slowly waking up. Michelle who was wearing Steve's robe and still with globes of semen in her hair. Ariana, who Amanda did not know, who had wiped off her face and was putting her T-shirt back on. And the smell of burnt omelettes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.