Alyssa Milano - Animal Lover

by Jelena Dokic

Copyright© 2002 by Jelena Dokic

Erotica Sex Story: This is a small story about Alyssa Milano and a dog.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Celebrity   Oral Sex   Bestiality   .

Alyssa Milano came out of the bathroom, still a little wet from the shower she had just taken. She had not slung a towel around her magnificent nude body. She simply enjoyed walking around naked. She had tried to cool her off but when she was towelling down and rubbed over her large breasts and between her legs she became slightly aroused. Now she was fingering her cunt absentmindedly as she headed for her sleeping room. Suddenly her dog Digger appeared out of another room. He walked over to her, wagging his tail. "Hey, good boy", Alyssa chirped, "What are we up for?" The second she recognized his erect cock she knew it. Digger, a German Shepherd, stopped in front of her and sniffed at her crotch. "Mmhh, you want some of this?" she asked him. "But I am not up for this now." The 28 year old could hardly finish the sentence when the dog raised himself on his hind legs. Alyssa held his front paws in her arms and he licked her face, then he shuffled towards her. "Obviously you are, you horny boy."

The naked woman nearly stumbled over under his weight and led them to the couch behind her, to keep them from falling over. She let herself drop on the couch and the dog landed on top of her. Alyssa spread her legs as Digger shuffled forward. His prick touched her pussy and easily slid in. She gasped at the feeling of the hot dog cock intruding her snatch. Instantly Digger started his fast and powerful thrusts. His furry belly rubbed over her soft skin as he pumped into her vagina. His precum and her already oozing juices made it easy for him to slam his long, fat cock deep into her pussy. Alyssa moaned as he fucked away at her for a few moments before he jumped off again. He was not finished yet but trails of his precum trickled out of his mistress's cunt. She cupped her pussy with one hand, felling the warm liquid on her fingers, smearing it over her thighs and then got up on her feet. Although it had been very short it was quite exhausting and Alyssa was already breathing hard.

She looked at Digger, running her hands through her brunette hair. She definitely wanted more now but she decided to continue it in her bedroom. She left the room and Digger was close behind her when she walked through the corridor. Suddenly she felt him jumping up and his front paws grabbing around her waist. She had to go down on her knees and as Digger pushed forward she dropped on all fours. Again she felt him humping at her but this time the tip of his cock hit the surroundings of her pussy and even her delectable ass a few times, before sliding into her vagina again. In this true doggy style digger was even more powerful. Alyssa's face was a mixture of slight pain and incredible pleasure as he slammed his furry crotch against her butt, driving his cock hard into her pussy from behind. Her big tits jiggled with every thrust the large dog made at her. It was incredible how experienced he was. Alyssa felt his rod inside her cunt, stretching her pussywalls sliding in and out faster and faster. She had to bite her lower lip to keep herself from screaming. But again Digger slid out off her without finishing it.

Alyssa got up and patted the dog's head. "Oh, my god", she whispered breathless, "You're doing it so good, I could do that old day and all night." Then she led him into her bedroom. Alyssa settled down at her huge bed, her ass just at the edge off it, her feet on the ground, legs spread wide. Digger moved towards her and sniffed at her crotch. She would have expected him to jump onto her again immediately but suddenly he started licking her pussy. Alyssa bucked as his tongue slid past her pussylips. With strong stokes he leapt at her cunt, his long tongue slithering deep inside her. With her right hand Alyssa patted the dog's head and with her left she squeezed her full tits. But not for long could the well-trained dog resist to get back on top of his mistress. Just like before on the couch he raised his front legs on the bed, his hairy body pressing against the nude woman. A few thrusts and the animal cock conquered the actress's body again. He took up is humping and fucked her pussy with the usual speed and strength. Alyssa rubbed herself against the underside of her lover. She even slung her right leg halfway around his waist, pulling him closer towards her.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.