Video Desires - Cover

Video Desires

by Robert Steele

Copyright© 2002 by Robert Steele

Incest Sex Story: A mother finds her son's masturbating material, she masturbates to it, then they do it together.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

It had been a long drive and Travis sighed with relief as he pulled into the driveway. Thankful that the summer season was upon him and his studies at college would wait for a couple of months, he smiled as he once again pondered how he was going to waste his summer by pursuing pleasure.

As he turned off the car's ignition, he looked up as the front door opened and his mother stepped out into the evening sun. Stepping out of the car and closing the door, Travis walked slowly to where his mother stood waiting for him at the edge of the porch. Reaching the foot of the steps, he hesitated as he beheld the changes in his mother.

Seeing her son's hesitation, Diane smiled as she struck a seductive pose.

"You like the new me?" She asked with a slight giggle in her voice.

"Wow! What did you do, find the fountain of youth?"

Diane Singer smiled as she remembered how she looked when she had last seen her son, Travis almost eighteen months ago. After her divorce almost four years ago, Diane had allowed herself to go to hell by gaining weight and drinking heavily. When Travis had gone upstate to college, she had awakened one day with the realization she was allowing her past to ruin her. With an effort of will, she had quit drinking, started going to the gym, reducing her dress size to a ten, and had colored her once greyish blonde hair to the soft auburn it was now. She had also begun to take special care in how she looked and dressed.

"It's amazing what a fresh shave and a shower will do, huh Travis?" She laughed.

"I guess," Travis acknowledged as he looked over her lithe form with appreciation. "One would never guess you are thirty-nine years old, Mom. Hell, you look like you need ID just to buy beer!"

"Not so, young man, but thank you for saying so," Diane said as she stepped down to hug her son.

"Lets get you stuff inside. I have dinner almost ready." Diane said as she released him and gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

They chit chatted as they walked to the rear of his old Chevy and began to remove the suitcases and boxes contained in the trunk. Once everything had been moved to the house, travis began to unpack a couple of the boxes.

"I have something here you might like," Travis said with a smile as he removed a rectangular device from the bottom of one box.

"I know you always wanted one, so I picked this VCR up from one of the guys at school. He graduated this year and felt he wouldn't be needing it any more."

"Cool! I guess now we will have to go rent some movies, huh?" Diane said.

"I already have some. Here is "Gone With the Wind" and "Jaws", and there are some more in here that I don't know what they are."

Travis walked over to the TV and began to hook the device up. "You go ahead and finish dinner while I put some of this stuff away."

Diane noticed one particular box that was taped together. "What's in there?" She asked pointing to it.

Travis blushed slightly and then said in an off hand manner, "Oh, just some personal stuff, you know, letters, pictures, etc."

Diane smiled as she noticed his discomfiture. "Oh, girlfriend stuff, huh?"

"Yeah, well sorta." Travis mumbled.

The rest of the evening passed as they got reacquainted and caught up on old times. During the process, Travis learned his mother wasn't dating anyone and didn't particularly care to start. He also divulged that though he had some girlfriends at school, he really didn't do much dating either as he didn't have the time nor the money. Diane was sad about that as it took all she could afford to help pay his tuition while he worked to pay the rest of expenses at college.

The next couple of weeks passed quickly as Travis relaxed for a while and then found a part- time job at a gas station. Then a series of events transpired that was to change them both forever.


One Saturday afternoon while cleaning the house, Diane she would do Travis a favor and thoroughly clean his room. Up till now she had pretty much stayed out of it, deferring to his sense of privacy. As she vacuumed the floor under the bed, she felt a thump as the floor attachment struck something solid. Bending down, she looked under the bed to see what it might be that she hit.

She saw a small box, the one that had been taped together when he had first come home. Now, however, the tape was removed. At once curious, she pulled the box out from under the bed.

"I wonder what it is that he feels he has to hide under here." She thought.

Slowly she opened the box. Inside were a couple of porno mags laying on top of another small box. Smiling, she picked up one of the magazines and opened it up.

The magazines were hard core rags devoted mostly to pictures of women masturbating with fingers, toys and sometimes different vegetable products.

"Whoa!" She exclaimed. "I wouldn't have expected this."

The next magazine was a little more ragged around the edges than the first. It had obviously seen a lot of use. This one was similar to the first but the women in the pictures were older and more mature. One page was loose and fell to the floor. Diane picked it up and looked at it. It was a picture of a man and a woman, seated next to each other on a couch. They were both nude and busy masturbating themselves while closely watching each other's activities. The woman appeared to be in her thirties while the man was young, barely out of his teens.

Diane felt the page in her hand. There were a couple of wrinkled places in hit that appeared to have gotten wet at one time.

"This must be his favorite jerk-off picture." She mused aloud.

Staring at the picture, Diane was startled by the sudden vision she had in her mind. For a moment she was picturing her son, standing over the picture with his cock in his hand, shooting his jism on the page. Shaking her head as if that would clear the vision from her mind, she carefully placed the picture back into the magazine.

As she placed it on the floor, she noticed the smaller box within the larger one. Carefully she opened it. Inside were two video tapes. One was in a commercial box, the cover of which depicted several women masturbating with fingers and dildos. The other was unmarked. As she extracted it from the box, a small piece of folded paper fell out into her hand. As she unfolded it, she began to read. "Thank you for responding to our ad. As we stated in our ad, my wife loves to show off and masturbate while being watched by men and women. It really gets her hot to know she is turning people on so much that they have to masturbate also. Her favorite thing is to go to porno movies and jill-off while people around her watch and do the same thing. She also likes for guys to come on her tits. This always drives her over the edge. We hope you enjoy the video as much as we did making it. Warm regards, Laura and Bill."

"Well, I'll be damned!" Diane said aloud as she read the note again.

Holding the tape in her hand, she stared at the doorway to the room. Then she remembered the blush on Travis' face as he responded to her inquiry about the box. Now she understood even better than she did when she saw the magazines.

"Well, I guess I know what gets him off," She thought to herself.

As she started to put everything back in the box, she hesitated.

"I wonder what is on that tape?"

Looking at her watch, she realized that it would be a couple of hours before Travis got home. "Hmmm, plenty of time."

Standing up, Diane strode purposely out of the room, tape in hand. A few moments later she had it in the VCR. As she settled back on the couch, she hit the play button.

The video opened up with a petite blonde of about thirty-five opening a front door to allow three men and a dark-haired woman into the house. Two of the men were middle aged. The third was much younger, though his face didn't come into view. The woman appeared to be in her early forties and the wife of one of the men. As they seated themselves on the couch, the blonde served beverages.

Soon, the blonde took a seat in a chair across from the visitors. As she did so her short summer dress rode up her thighs. She then began to talk about how hot the day was and how the heat affected her libido. Soon, she began to caress her breasts as she freed them from the loose fitting dress. She appeared to be engrossed in her activities as she allowed on hand to pull up her skirt and explore her panty clad pussy. She then looked up and asked the guests if they would like to get more comfortable.

Diane watched in amazement as the blonde began to masturbate herself. The camera panned across the room to reveal that the two middle aged men who were sitting on either side of the other woman had their pants down and were stroking their cocks while the woman had her skirt up, hands busy between her legs. The younger man was sitting to the side in one of the other chairs. His cock was out and he was stroking it lovingly.

Diane squirmed on the couch. Without realizing it, her hand had descended to her own pussy and was pushing on her mound.

Soon, everyone in the room was nude. The dark-haired woman had extracted a small curved dildo from her purse and was fucking herself with it as she gazed at the blonde who was very into her own masturbation. Most of the video seemed to focus on her, but once in a while it would pan across the room to show what the others were doing.

By now, Diane was fully aroused. She hadn't had sex or masturbated in years and was rediscovering the delicious sensations her own sex was capable of. Slowly she removed her shorts and panties. She spread her legs as she slid her ass to the edge of the couch and inserted her middle finger into her moist pussy. Her left hand started to pinch her nipples as she watched the video while her right hand played in the froth of her arousal.

"Damn, this is really something else!" Diane exclaimed as the beginnings of a small orgasm enveloped her. Plunging her middle finger deep inside herself, she hooked it forward a little to rub that special spot she had almost forgotten about. Then it hit. With a cry, she brought both hands to bear on her now soaking sex. Her stomach muscles rippled as she experienced her first orgasm in many years.

As her spasms waned, she once again turned her attention to the video. By now, the two older men had stood up and were standing over the masturbating blonde. The audio was filled with groans, moans and grunts as the men jerked their cocks while the blonde rubbed her pussy. As they started to ejaculate, Diane once again began her own pussy play.

Suddenly, she reached over and his the pause button. "I need something inside me besides my fingers," She mumbled aloud as she shakily stood up. Walking to the kitchen, she pulled her halter over her head and allowed it to fall to the floor. Standing in the doorway she paused to reflect. "What can I use for a fake cock?"

Then thinking of the pictures upstairs in Travis' room, she remembered the vegetables.

"Yes, that'll work." She said as she walked over to the sink and picked up the cucumber she had cleaned for tonight's salad. Brandishing it in her right hand she hurried back into the living room. Once again settled down on the couch, she rewound the tape back to where the men got up off the couch and walked over to the blonde in the chair.

After throughly lubing up the cucumber with a combination of her saliva and the sauce from her over-heated pussy, she slowly eased it into her depths. Once the cucumber was throughly ensconced in her pulsing cunt, she hit the play button. As the men stroked their cocks, she slid the vegetable in and out of herself in time with their strokes. As the men came again, Diane felt the rumblings of another approaching orgasm. Then the video panned over to the couch where the young man was now sitting next to the other woman. He was a slumped down on the couch as she was. Both of them were furiously masturbating themselves. Their eyes were riveted to each other's crotch. Diane thrusted faster.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.