A Visit to an Unconventional Home - Cover

A Visit to an Unconventional Home

by running light

Copyright© 2024 by running light

Romance Sex Story: A young man visits a friend's home and finds love and a lot of sex.

Caution: This Romance Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism   .

This story is a fanciful fiction. The author does not know of a similar household to the Wilsons and definitely does not recommend its practices.


Lisa and I have been friends for longer than we can remember. We had so much in common; we were bookish nerds and had little interest in what occupied our peers, like clothes, sports, celebrities, and dating.

Lisa’s parents were psychology professors; mine were math and English teachers.

Lisa had a unconventional family. They were social nudists. While at home she, her brothers and sisters, and her parents usually wore nothing. I remember her telling me when we were little kids that she had a “naked family.” It didn’t mean much to me then since I vaguely remember taking innocent baths with my older sister when we were both toddlers.

I felt like I was the world’s last 18-year old virgin. Oh, I had had had some heavy make out sessions, but everyone else seemed to be getting a lot more experience.

Lisa was not a virgin. She was put on the pill as soon as her parents felt she was ready legally, physically and emotionally to engage in sexual activity. They felt that sex was too important and risky to leave up to chance, and they personally took the responsibility of introducing her to sexual experiences. Her father took her virginity, and her older siblings, and mother all took a hand in refining her knowledge of various sexual practices. These were loving encounters, but it was made clear that in the future they would take partners from outside the family.

This sounds horrible to most of us, but Lisa explained that it all happened naturally and without coercion. A family member would simply ask her if she wished a lesson with same casualness as asking for a game of chess. She felt no obligation to accept the offer. There were never any consequences to her rejection to an invitation. Her older siblings had been brought up the same way.

I was delighted when Lisa invited me for a long weekend at her home. As it was still quite warm, and she had a pool, so it was an attractive offer. “Of course, you realize that you will also be naked when at our house.”

I didn’t hesitate to agree. I was going to see Lisa and her older sister naked! Only then, did I share some apprehension. “What if I get an erection?”

“Don’t worry we’ve seen them many times. I’ve got a father and two brothers. We either ignore it or pass it off with a joke.”

When I arrived, the door was answered by Lisa’s naked ten year old brother, who showed me to a changing room. It was a comfortable room with lockers and a bathroom/shower. I quickly removed and stored my clothes and stepped into the hallway.

I was greeted by an unbelievably beautiful, naked smiling Lisa. We stood there and just stared at each other’s bodies. I saw a saw a lovely, ripe female body with full firm breasts. I think I must have just stood there bug-eyed and with my mouth hung open. At that time, I must have started to get hard. I never imagined Lisa as such a wonderful beautiful woman. I had only know her haphazard grooming and loose, frumpy clothes. I noticed that Lisa showed some interest in my genitals.

She then slipped her arm into mine with her lovely breast pressing into arm and led me to the living room. This did nothing in soften my penis. I was to meet her family with a raging hard-on.

“Mom, Dad, meet Johny!”

“Hello, Professor Wilson.”

Her parents turned. The father, a large bear of a man, with a huge hairy barrel chest, and a retracted penis, reached out and shook my hand. He only wore, a pair of wire-rimmed glasses. “Call me Harry. This is my wife, Ruth, and over there is my daughter, Angela, and my son, Fred. You’ll meet our younger daughter Jill and older son Jim later.”

Ruth was a stunning mature woman with a sturdy frame, large pendulous breasts and a bare pubic area. She immediately stepped forward, gave me a hug, cried “It’s a pleasure to welcome such a great friend of Lisa.” I was crushed against her huge breasts and felt my erection crush against her mons. She blurted, “May I kiss you?’

I confusedly nodded, and she placed an intense kiss on me, active tongue and all! I responded accordingly and we passionately made out. We eventually broke away, and she told Lisa, “You’ve found a great kisser. If he can use his mouth half as well on your pussy, you’re a lucky girl.”

“Ma-am, please, we’ve never even kissed.”

“Well, if you’re as smart as I know you are, you better start doing something it about very quickly.”

Angela had a fashion model’s svelte body with two lovely modest hemispheres for breasts. She gave me a reserved, but warm embrace. This time I was prepared and twisted my hip so my erection wouldn’t become trapped between us. Fred, who had met me at the door, shyly shook my hand.

Ruth turned to me with a very serious face, and said, “Johny, you realize we are an unconventional family, especially in terms of our sexual practices. You can engage in any sexual activity with any of us except, of course, Jill and Fred. You only have to ask first. A rejection is means nothing; the request may be accepted an hour later. For instance, if you want to fondle Angela, just ask her first. You can also accept and reject any of our offers. Lisa, if Johny fucks Angela would you be upset?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.