Cheerleaders - Cover

Cheerleaders

by Rob Zeoli

Copyright© 2024 by Rob Zeoli

Horror Sex Story: Cheerleaders having fun

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Masturbation   Safe Sex   Squirting   .

Some cheerleaders of a rugby team reach the boys, winners of the championship final, in the locker room and seduce them in the shower and then give them erotic massages with oils and creams; and finally they give them blowjobs and lick their thighs and chests commenting on the sexual performance defined as “divine and sublime” of the boys.

Then the girls invite the captain of the team, Ted, to a party based on unbridled sex and drugs with Alicia, the head cheerleader, to seduce Ted until the two seclude themselves in a bathroom and after having taken drugs they fuck like animals despite being clearly in overdose.

Shortly after, Kimberly and her boyfriend, the muscular Josh, a member of the rugby team, also overdose, but the two leave the club and go to the girl’s house where they have sex in front of her grandmother who falls ill and dies: Josh is terrified but Kimberly reassures him by whispering in his ear that everything is fine and, after getting drunk and drugged again, they have wild sex in the shower, waking up and then involving the neighbors.

Finally, they have sex over the railing with the girl lying down and risking falling while her partner performs cunnilingus on her.In the meantime, two friends from Milan, Alessandra and Jessica, decide to escape from their monotonous lives as career mothers (they are both co-office managers in the same place) leaving their partners without saying anything and, putting a magic ring on their wrist, they dedicate themselves to indefinite sex tourism.

They first go to Africa, specifically Senegal, where they seduce a man and fuck him, repeatedly insulting him and calling him a “nigger shit” during penetration.

There they then carry out a robbery against a small shop, taking the male customers hostage after letting the females go, and after torturing, frustrating and abusing them, they brutally castrate them by vehemently tearing out their balls.

Finally, they finish them off without mercy in front of a terrified shop owner who is ordered not to say anything about what happened and to leave that place forever.

Once they have teleported thanks to the ring and arrived in Spain, the girls have fun with some rich guys and steal from them all with cunning (and thanks to the magic ring that makes them invisible) and then squander the money gambling.

A sexual tension arises between the two friends that ends up in lesbian sex.

They then have fun having cyber sex and phone sex by calling numbers randomly taken from the phone book (regardless of the gender of the person who answers).

A few days later, Jessica, in Thessaloniki, lures and gives a blowjob to a Greek guy and then fucks him and simulates very powerful orgasms, and finally robs him.

The woman continues to fake orgasms with five other Greek guys and then rob them all, until she actually reaches orgasm with a disabled guy who then robs her anyway.In many dangerous and exciting places, where one could risk one’s life, Alessandra fucks a series of young virgins who then die torn to pieces by animals or falling into the crater of the volcano where they were fucking, or ending up drowned.

The woman declares that she has always dreamed of having very powerful orgasms by being penetrated by very hard cocks in exciting and risky situations.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.