Twins - Cover

Preview

Twins

by Mr Slot

Copyright© 2002 by Mr Slot

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft, Ma/ft, ft/ft, Teenagers, Consensual, Drunk/Drugged, Humor, Cheating, Incest, Sister, Grand Parent, BDSM, DomSub, Humiliation, First, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Sex Toys, Size,

Incest Sex Story: The adventures of the teen twins Tracy and Stacy. They get into interesting situation because they do anything on a dare.

The combined stories about Mr. Slot's precocious synonymous sibs.

Preface by Indomitus;

This is entirely Mr. Slot's work, and all e-mails should be directed to him. As the readers of my own stuff know, I have a letch for delicious duos, and these stories are among my most favorite.

I don't think I've done any editing at all, but if I did, it was only to correct the occasional mispelling or typo, which invariably appears in everybody's work - especially my own.

I've always felt that this story was underscored, and thought that if it was presented as a continuously flowing storyline, the reader would give it the score it deserves.

Thank you Mr. Slot, for brightening my mundane existence.

Respectfully,
Indomitus

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.