Lucky Tickets - Cover

Lucky Tickets

Copyright© 2002 by JiMC

Chapter 18

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A teenage boy stumbles upon a roll of "lucky tickets." Thus begins this "coming of age" story about this lucky boy. (Foreword + 20 chapters + afterword; 146,342 words total)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   NonConsensual   Mind Control   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism  

The next morning, I woke up early, a habit that I got into when Patty had started coming over at dawn to give me my daily blow job. I had my usual morning erection, and I normally would have gone to the bathroom to relieve the hydraulic pressure that built up overnight.

But Patty wasn't coming over today. In a way, I felt sad. Our mornings together had never been entirely sexual. Sure, I would receive a blow job, but I would usually reciprocate by giving Patty a back rub, something I found quite early that Patty really loved. Very occasionally, Patty would allow me to manipulate her, but she rarely achieved orgasm that way on those occasions; it was as if she was holding back from me. Anyway, more importantly, the times that we spent in the mornings were private times between the two of us when we could talk, most of the time about Kristen.

Not having Patty coming over any more would take some getting used to, and I hoped it wasn't too difficult to handle. Patty had actually told me a lot in the time we spent alone in Kristen's sauna, and her remarks rang true. Kristen was indeed fragile, and needed constant love and attention. As her boy friend, a large part of that would have to be provided to Kristen by me.

I had told Patty that was the easy part, but Patty reminded that in addition to just loving Kristen, I needed to remind her constantly that I did, and not just in words.

I smiled as I thought about the music session I had arranged for Kristen, singing "Hooked on a Feeling," complete with a twenty person male chorus doing the "Ouga Chaka" chants. I had picked that song mostly because of Kristen's mild addiction to me, and also because I had felt a need to do something special for Kristen. The direction of the song was a bit wrong, since it was Kristen that "got it bad for me" instead of me, the singer, having it bad for her. But, to tell you the truth, the sentiment was still true. I was in my own way hooked on her as well, although not as physically addicted as she was.

Patty told me that Kristen listened to that cassette I made her over and over, and I knew that Kristen had been listening to that cassette after she had her blow-up with me at my birthday party. Indeed, Kristen told me that she listened to that cassette whenever she looked at a picture that Wendy had taken of Kristen blowing me, and I could only wonder what fantasies or memories that Kristen would have while doing so.

What else could I do special for Kristen? I could probably make another tape, especially with Mr. Proilet having me do some after school work with people that knew how to handle electronics. I idly wondered what I could do for an encore for Kristen.

I smiled as I remembered playing the flute for Kristen at the flea market, playing the James Pankow song, "Colour My World." I thought about its simple lyrics: plain, simple, and to the point. I could easily utter them to Kristen. Doing it didn't require much in the way of participation: a piano, bass, and a flute. I could do everything except the bass if I were to use a real multi-track system.

Something nagged at me about that, though. I mean, here I was just thinking about doing rip-off covers of things other people had done. Anybody could hike a trail that was so clearly marked, but it took a lot of talent to actually blaze a new trail in the first place. A cover of the Chicago song would be nice, but it ultimately wouldn't be fulfilling to me.

As I contemplated these things, I was surprised when my bedroom door opened up, and Patty and Kristen let themselves into my room. They were both dressed in similar dresses, identical except for color. Kristen's was light blue and Patty's was pale green.

The two girls saw my look of shock and giggled. Kristen said, softly, "I convinced Patty to come here one last time. Is that all right with you?"

I nodded, still quite surprised. "Um... can you let me go to the bathroom first?"

Kristen said, "Oh... I guess so."

I threw off the covers. I had slept wearing only pajama bottoms, and my erection poked out of the front. Both girls giggled again when they saw the morning wood.

"Let's give him a kiss before he leaves us," Kristen suggested.

The two girls looked at one another and as if on cue, they both knelt down on either side of me and moved their heads toward my erection.

I couldn't let this happen! I knelt down and kissed both girls quickly. "We have time for this later," I said, hoping that they wouldn't be insulted that I didn't allow them to taste my cock.

Kristen looked a little frustrated, probably as a result of her addiction. "I'll be right back. I promise," I assured the two of them, and swiftly left my room.

Instead of heading for the bathroom, I ran downstairs into the freezer in my kitchen, and retrieved my little present for Kristen. I then ran back upstairs and relieved myself--with a bit of difficulty due to the stimulation from the girls.

Back in my room, I found that the two girls were still dressed. This was a bit of a surprise, since the girls usually stripped the first thing when they entered my room in the mornings. I shrugged and went over to my bed and sat down, looking at my two lovelies.

Kristen's smile was forced, I could see. She was not happy for me making her wait before tasting my cock.

"Kris... before you start, I have a surprise for you."

Kristen looked doubtful. "Another one?"

I ignored her remark, and quickly reached underneath my bed and pulled a single ticket out of my bag. Patty looked shocked as I handed it to Kristen.

"You have one wish," Kristen said.

"Jim... that's not a good..." Patty started.

"Shh," I said. "I thought this through." I looked up at Kristen and said, "I want you to be aware of this wish, Kristen."

Kristen only nodded, not "finalizing" the wish with "Your wish is my command." I had hoped that would be the case, but I'd use as many tickets as necessary to get this particular wish done.

"Kristen, do you remember your addiction to my dick and my sperm?"

Kristen nodded again, confused. She seemed perfectly aware of what I was saying, unlike most people when under the powers of a ticket, although she was still standing expectantly awaiting my wish.

"Kristen, you are also addicted to this," I said, handing her a single peanut from the chocolate covered peanut cluster. "In fact, you will find that you can satisfy your craving with any dark chocolate covered peanut, and it will also satisfy any other addictions that I may have given you, although you won't have any cravings for this whatever."

"Your wish is my command."

Patty had a surprised look on her face. I had my fingers crossed, hoping that this wish would forever cure Kristen's addiction to me, personally.

Kristen looked confused, and thought a bit. She then popped the peanut into her mouth. After a second or two, I saw a big smile come to her face.

Kristen actually managed to tackle me this time, throwing her body on top of mine with such force that the entire family must have heard it. I didn't mind, though. If anybody came in, we were all fully clothed (well, I just had on my bottoms, but that would be enough), although the situation would indeed be compromising. "Jim!" she said, interrupting herself by smothering my face full of kisses. "It worked!" More kisses. "It really worked!"

Patty still looked surprised, and then she smiled at the two of us.

I was proud of myself: I think that I had finally managed to counter one of the biggest problems that those tickets had caused me. It had taken a lot of thought, but I figured that if I couldn't cancel Kristen's addiction, the next best thing would be to give her something she could use to ease the craving--the same technique was used in methadone clinics, which we learned about during assemblies at school which attempted to teach the students about the horrors of drug addiction. I had also just given her a single chocolate-covered peanut, so that it shouldn't cause any other unpleasant side effects like making her gain a ton of weight by having her need a lot of them.

I started kissing Kristen back, and we continued in this manner for a couple of minutes.

Kristen finally pushed herself off of me. "And I thought I was going to surprise you this morning! I can't thank you enough. I'm going to have to stop jumping to conclusions about you."

"What conclusions are you talking about?" I asked.

Kristen lowered her eyes. "Saturday, in my room. And yesterday, in the sauna. And this morning, right here, when you wouldn't let me kiss your... you know..."

"I didn't want to satisfy your craving that way, Kris."

Kristen nodded. "I know that now. But at the time, I thought you might prefer being alone with Patty or something."

I shook my head. "Listen, Kris. I love you. It's true that I also love Patty in a way, but with her it's completely different. She's just a friend. You are the one that means everything to me. And remember, you're the one that insisted that she come here this morning."

Kristen nodded and then turned to Patty. "I know, and I'm sorry... sometimes I just feel so... so... unsure..."

Patty smiled and hugged her friend. "That's all right, Kris. I understand completely."

Kristen turned to me. "Where did you get that peanut from, anyway? I know you didn't get to the mall after I told you I liked these."

"From the freezer in your parents' kitchen, actually," I admitted. "I stole a cluster, and put it into my family's freezer when I got home. I picked out a peanut from the cluster, and came back up here."

"Peanut cluster?" Patty asked.

Kristen giggled. "You know the candy shop near the food court?"

Patty nodded. "Yeah. You can smell it a mile away. Killer nuts."

"Did you ever try the peanuts dipped in dark chocolate?"

"No," Patty said, shaking her head. "Sounds yummy."

"Jim... get the rest of the cluster for Patty."

I didn't need to go downstairs. I had the plastic wrap next to me on the bed, just in case a single peanut didn't suffice.

Patty took one of the peanuts and then looked at me. "I'm not going to get addicted to these, will I?"

I shrugged. "If you do, it won't be because of me or my tickets. But I know how you love chocolate!"

Kristen giggled at Patty, once again crinkling her nose.

"Wow," Patty said, turning to Kristen. "Really delicious. Want some?"

"No, not now. I know something that tastes even better," Kristen said, looking at my crotch.

"I know what you mean," Patty giggled. "Jim... I'm really gonna miss this. Have you thought about my request?"

"Yes, Patty," I said. "And I've decided to wait. I found out the hard way the trouble these tickets can cause. It took me over a week to finally get Kristen's problem fixed. I'd hate to do something like that unintentionally again."

"I understand," Patty said, smiling at Kristen.

"What request?" Kristen asked.

I considered whether to keep it a secret from Kristen, but decided that honesty was the best policy. "Patty wanted me to somehow let her make a penis taste the same way, but it would be a penis that she chooses, not mine. In fact, I'd put a condition on such a wish that it specifically wouldn't work on mine."

Kristen thought a moment and smiled. "Oh."

I changed the subject a bit. "By the way, Kristen. Where's the ticket I gave you?"

Kristen looked at her hand, but it was empty. "Um... I know you gave it to me. I don't remember putting it down." She looked on the bed where she had tackled me, with Patty helping her.

"That's something that Merry noticed," I explained. "They seem to disappear after they're used."

"Weird," Patty said.

Kristen wasn't convinced, but gave up looking after another minute.

"May I ask you girls a question?"

The two girls looked at me. Kristen answered, "What?"

"Why aren't you undressed yet? Or are you here for a different reason?"

"Oh!" Kristen said. "I said that I had a surprise for you." She looked at Patty, "Think you're ready?"

Patty didn't answer, but actually looked nervous.

I had no idea what the girls had planned, but if Patty was nervous, it must be something interesting.

"On the count of three," Kristen said, still looking at Patty, who nodded in return. "One... two... three!"

Kristen and Patty started undoing their dresses. They were wearing almost identical dresses, different only in color. After a couple of seconds, the two dresses were in piles on the floor, something I had never seen Patty do before, actually.

My eyes didn't look at the dresses. They were glued on the two girls. They were both wearing very sexy lingerie.

Kristen had remembered the effect that her lingerie had on me, and the reaction happened again. My dick stood at attention.

"So," Kristen said. "Are you going to want to pull them off with your teeth?"

"God, no!" I said, exhaling the breath I didn't realize I had been holding.

"Well, would you at least take them off gently?"

"No way," I said. "You look better in those than you do naked."

Kristen pretended to be insulted by my remark, but in reality she knew the truth of what I was saying. The only reason such lingerie was even made was for their effect on the male of the species. Taking them off would be the moral equivalent of taking a knife to the Mona Lisa, or at least, making her wear one of those beanies with a propeller on the top.

I stared at the two wickedly dressed females.

Kristen was wearing a different set than the other night. For one thing, they were a little less transparent, hiding her sparse blonde pubic hairs completely, although the dark circles around her nipples were still easily viewable. It was also a light blue, almost the same hue as the dress that she had just removed, although a bit paler in color. Her bra was strapless, and I wondered what marvel of modern lingerie engineering was holding it up.

"May I look a bit closer?" I asked Kristen.

"Feast yourself," Kristen giggled, her nose crinkling.

I moved closer, and felt the material of her brassiere. It was a bit more satiny than the lingerie she wore the other day, its feel was quite soft to my fingers. Kristen's nipple tightened, even though my fingers were about an inch away. Apparently, the softness of the material felt as nice to Kristen as it did to me. Upon close inspection, I saw two small tan straps, almost identical to Kristen's skin color, emerge from the top and bottom of the bra cups, wrapping around her back below her armpits.

I glanced behind Kristen, and saw the two bands met in the middle of her back in a pale blue circle of material. I then returned my attention to the front of her bra. I saw that the two cups were held together underneath her cleavage by a simple S-shaped light blue plastic connector.

Moving my gaze downward, I inspected Kristen's panties. They were the same color as her bra, and seemed to be a fuller cut than the one she wore the other night. The hemline was closer to her belly button, about an inch below it, and there was a lovely "X" etched in the lace at the center top of the panty. Whereas the panty Kristen had on the other night had leg holes that moved in a downward slant, these pantie's leg holes were almost horizontal, a darker seam that was about a quarter inch above the bottom, allowing the material to drape down a little.

I could smell Kristen's musk very strongly, and I saw that there was something lightly tan and pink just at the tip of her crotch. My mind thought it strange that these light blue panties would have a tan inner lining, when I suddenly realize that I wasn't looking at a lining at all. What I was looking at Kristen herself!

Kristen giggled as I gasped, having realized that I made my discovery. She parted her legs slightly to give me a better view.

There was a hole where the bottom of her panties would normally be. The stitching around the edges of the hole indicated that the hole was there intentionally. I gasped as I realized that Kristen could actually fuck somebody while wearing those panties without having to push anything aside or pull anything off. I whistled lightly and I reached out and touched the warm and inviting slit between Kristen's legs.

"Wow," I breathed, not being able to come up with any other words to describe Kristen's outfit.

Kristen giggled again and said, "I guess that means he likes it."

Patty said, "Yeah. He hardly looked at mine."

Even if I had wanted to, my eyes simply refused to look at anything other than my lovely blonde Goddess at that moment. Her lingerie looked so wickedly beautiful that it was probably outlawed in most states.

I felt a couple of hands touch my head, and Kristen pulled me up and kissed me. "Thank you for the compliment," she whispered.

"What compliment?" I asked, wondering if I had said something while I was studying Kristen's outfit.

"You said more in that one 'Wow!' than Don Juan himself could have said in an hour," Kristen told me.

"Yeah. Wow!"

"Patty would like you to see what she's wearing," Kristen reminded me.

That brought me back to earth. I smiled at Kristen to let her know that I had heard her, and to reassure her, before turning my attention to Patty.

Patty was standing with her hands on her hips and her feet about two feet apart. She smiled when I turned my attention to her.

Like Kristen, Patty's lingerie matched her dress color, being a light pale green, just a hint lighter than her dress.

Patty's bra was more in the standard style, like Kristen's the other night. However, it was unlike any bra that I had ever seen (not that I had seen many in my fifteen years). It consisted of two lacy triangles with the points on top that met in the middle of Patty's chest with a tiny bow that seemed hand tied. There were two identical pale green straps that seemed to attach to the tip of the triangles with a circular bit of plastic, the straps running straight over Patty's shoulders, and eventually meeting the bottom of each triangle, and also tied into a bow. The effect was mesmerizing.

If Patty was wearing one of Kristen's bras, then it fit her well, giving lie to all the comments that Patty made about her boobs being too small. Her aureolae were distinct within the bra cups, and, unlike Kristen's, Patty's nipples were a darker color. Like Kristen's, Patty's nipples grew erect as I lavished my attention on the material of her bra.

Patty's panty seemed to be an identical match to the bra, sporting only a single inverted triangle that pointed downward. The pale green of the panty made Patty's fine red hairs underneath seem to appear darker than I had recalled them being, and it was quite sheer. There were two hand tied bows at the top of this triangle, and a light green strap moved straight behind Patty. At the bottom of the triangle, there seemed only to be a strap.

"Try the other side," suggested Kristen.

I looked up and saw Patty nod her head, giving me permission. I saw where the top bands had met each other, but was startled by what I didn't see... there was no back to the panty!

Instead, the strap that ran from the bottom of the triangle seemed to bury itself between the cheeks of her lovely round bottom, to be exit approximately halfway between the bottom of her rump to the top of her straps at the top, splitting into two straps as it left her ass.

"My god!" I said.

"You're right, Kris," Patty said. "This man loves lingerie!"

"You guys are going to wear those to school?" I asked, astounded. "What about gym class?"

Kristen giggled. "Any girls seeing us would simply be jealous, although they would probably talk. Lucky for us, there's no requirement for gym class in twelfth grade."

I shook my head. "The two of you should be careful walking up stairs, then. Any teacher that saw what you're wearing--or, rather, what you aren't wearing--would get a heart attack, not to mention the erections any boy noticing would sport!"

"You're sweet," Kristen said. "But we'll be careful, Jim."

The three of us realized that all this activity had seriously eaten into our time that we'd normally spend sucking and giving back rubs. The girls willingly gave up the back rubs, saying that my gawking had more than made up for it.

"What about the other..." I stopped as I noticed two ravishing beauties start toward me menacingly, pushing me to the bed. They both coordinated their moves, each one taking a side of my pajama bottoms and pulling them off me.

The two then lay on either side of me, happily licking my rock hard erection, and doing nothing else to release the pent-up pressure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.