Lucky Tickets - Cover

Lucky Tickets

Copyright© 2002 by JiMC

Chapter 16

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A teenage boy stumbles upon a roll of "lucky tickets." Thus begins this "coming of age" story about this lucky boy. (Foreword + 20 chapters + afterword; 146,342 words total)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   NonConsensual   Mind Control   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism  

Patty drove Merry and me to Kristen's house. After we we got to the main entrance to the house, however, Merry realized she had forgotten her satchel with her beach stuff. "Jim! Can you get it for me?"

"Shortcake," I reminded Merry. "You don't need it. Kristen has plenty of towels!"

Merry pouted, and I finally relented. Patty told me she'd take Merry into the Solarium. I briefly wondered why my step-sister didn't get it herself, but shrugged and turned around anyway.

It was a good thing that Patty left the doors to her car unlocked. I found Merry's bag in the back seat. I noticed it was surprisingly heavy as I picked it up. I shrugged, wondering it was that made girls so adamant about packing so much.

I knew my way around Kristen's house. As I turned into the Solarium, I was surprised to see it was dark. I looked up, and even the ceiling was dark; Kristen's family must have had some sort of shutter apparatus. I was confused; I had thought that this was the room where the girls were going.

I was about to turn back and maybe call out to Billy to locate Kristen, when I heard some movement to my right.

All of a sudden, lights flashed on, and I heard the whir of motors as the covering over the ceiling was removed. I was greeted by a mass of naked female flesh, with Kristen in the center, holding an unlit birthday cake.

"SURPRISE!" everybody shouted.

"Happy Sweet Sixteen!" Camille yelled, causing most of the girls to giggle.

I looked at the satchel that I was carrying, and saw that Merry had a very satisfied look on her face, knowing that she had fooled her older step-brother. If I didn't love that little Shortcake before, I loved her now.

It seems that everybody was in on the surprise party, except me.

As I stood there, gawking, with my back to the pool, Patrice approached me. "Happy Birthday, Jim. I hope you don't mind that I told everybody that next Wednesday was your birthday."

I looked at Patrice. She had remembered that?

Patty came over and nodded, "I knew it was next week sometime, but never was able to talk to your mother alone before Patrice told Kris the date."

Patrice continued to walk toward me. "I know that I don't deserve to be the first one to kiss you..."

I closed my eyes, expecting a kiss anyway.

Instead, I felt hands on my chest, and felt myself losing my balance...

SPLASH! I had landed in the pool, completely soaking my clothes!

I sputtered, looking up, seeing Patty and Patrice looking down at me with self-satisfied grins on their faces.

My beloved Kristen moved between the two girls. And offered her hand to me. I reached up and pulled Kristen in.

Kristen landed nearly on top of me. She quickly recovered, and squirmed around so she was face to face over me.

"Here's your first birthday kiss, Jim." Kristen gave me one of her "erection specials." I could smell Kristen's unique perfume scent, even over the chlorine, and I must have made her butt rise six inches as blood rushed through my cock.

We broke the kiss, trying to keep it "PG" rated due to Merry's presence.

I held my little blonde Goddess. "You can kiss me like that anytime," I told her.

Kristen swam, partially dragging my waterlogged body into the shallow end. As I stood up, my clothes hung heavily on me.

"Better get rid of those clothes before the chlorine bleaches them irreparably," Kristen suggested.

I did so, placing them at a pile outside the pool.

Kristen climbed out of the pool, and took my clothes into one of the changing rooms. I remembered that the changing rooms had vanities, and figured that Kristen was in the process of rinsing the chlorine from my clothing.

I climbed up the stairs and exited the pool. The girls were aligned in a straight line, with Patrice in front facing me.

Patrice said, "Sorry about dunking you, but we had to do something special for you. Now that Kristen has broken you in, I'm here to give you your SECOND Sweet Sixteen kiss."

I waited while Patrice walked up to me. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. It wasn't as sensual as the kiss that Kristen and I had shared, but it was a friendly one nonetheless.

Patty was next, giving me an enthusiastic kiss. Wendy kissed me, rubbing her huge knockers against my chest to my enjoyment. Camille kissed me, grabbing my penis. "We have unfinished business, Jim," Camille promised me, quietly.

Last was Merry. I bowed down and let Shortcake wrap her arms around my neck. She gave me a quick kiss, and she said, "Happy birthday, Jim!"

"Thank you, Shortcake," I said. "And that was a neat trick, forgetting your satchel, huh?"

"Yeah," she blushed. "I kept a secret, huh?"

"That you did."

Kristen came out of the changing room, and told me that my clothes would be as good as new in a couple of hours.

I asked Kristen how long she had this party planned.

Kristen explained, "Patty wanted to have another pool party, seeing how she missed most of the last one. That was Sunday."

Patty continued, "On Monday, on the way to your house, I remembered that you had a birthday coming up, but didn't know the date but that it was next week. Kris and I decided that this weekend would be a perfect time for a party."

Patrice picked up the story. "Kristen told me about the party on Tuesday when she picked me up to go to Wendy's. I filled her in on the date. Everybody was surprised that I knew it."

Patrice had a big smile on her face.

Kristen gave me a knowing look, and quietly said. "That was my big secret. I hope you aren't disappointed."

"I love it, Kris!" I assured her.

"Are we gonna eat cake or go in the hot tub?" Merry asked.

"HOT TUB!" just about everybody yelled.

I think we were going to test the limit of that hot tub today.

I sat down next to Kristen, who was sitting on her favorite spot, with the water jet strategically placed.

I saw that Patrice avoided a similar spot that she discovered the previous weekend. Camille simply shrugged and took that magical spot herself.

"That water's really nice," Merry said, sitting on the steps once again.

Suddenly, I felt Kristen pull me into a kiss. I felt her use my mouth and tongue as a muffler as the hot tub jet worked its magic on her. I found myself getting instantly erect, knowing Kristen was having such a great experience.

Camille had moved off her jet, switching places with Wendy. Wendy's eyes went wide as she realized that the jet was stronger than she had anticipated, but she didn't move from that spot.

I felt Kristen's hand encircle my cock, and she rubbed it a few times, keeping me excited but not pushing me too far over the edge.

I wondered if Kristen was going to give in to her craving for me today. If not, I could probably get relief from Patty, who had Kristen's implicit permission to do so.

There was also Camille, but I didn't know how Kristen would feel about me and her getting together. I figured that today probably wouldn't be the day I'd find out.

Kristen pulled me into another kiss, as another minor orgasm washed over her.

Merry watched Kristen and me and said, "My, you two are really affectionate."

Patrice thought that this was really funny, having discovered that Kristen had been sitting on a jet the previous week.

I just smiled at my step-sister.

Wendy looked a bit out of breath. Had she just orgasmed?

Patty swam over to where Wendy was, and Wendy rolled away from the jet willingly.

Patty sat down and stared right at me as she let the hot tub's jet send its watery fingers to caress her crotch.

Kristen's third orgasm was signaled by her hand suddenly tightening around my cock, a bit too tightly for me, but I didn't complain. I looked at Kristen and saw that her eyes were glazed.

All in all, each of the girls, except Patrice and Merry, had experienced the magic of the water jets. I think that Patty had two minor orgasms. My little blonde Goddess had quite a few herself.

From the hot tub, we all dove into the larger pool, its cooler water being a welcome respite from the hot water. Wendy and Camille were throwing a beach ball, and Merry moved over to the shallow end to join them. Kristen, Patty and I stayed in the deep end. Patrice couldn't decide where to go, and finally headed for the shallow end.

Kristen had a weird expression on her face. She was just hanging onto the side of the pool, about a foot away from the ladder.

"I'm hungry," Kristen said quietly.

"Want me to start the grill?" I asked, thinking it might be a bit early for lunch.

Kristen rolled her eyes.

Patty laughed and said, "Jim, for such a wonderful and understanding guy, you can be a little obtuse. Kristen is looking for a hot sausage."

I didn't understand until Kristen grabbed me between the legs. Oh! THAT sausage!

Patty said, "Why don't you two make yourselves scarce? I'll cover for you."

Kristen looked at me, pleading with her eyes. I nodded in return, and the two of us ascended the ladder, and I turned away from the shallow end quickly to hide the tower of flesh that had appeared between my legs.

We grabbed some towels, and Kristen led me through her house into her bedroom. I was worried about tracking water through the house, but Kristen didn't seem to care.

Once inside her room, Kristen looked upward and said, "Billy! Do not disturb. Sixty minutes. Announce your return."

"Ten four, Miss." The intercom clicked off.

Kristen eyed my cock hungrily. "I've been waiting nearly a week for this."

"How's the cravings?"

"I can handle them. They seem to get stronger and stronger for about two days. Then it doesn't get any stronger. At least, it hasn't for the last four days. It's sometimes distracting, especially if you're around. But nothing I can't handle."

I nodded.

Kristen pulled me to her and kissed me. It was gentle, sensual, seductive, and lovely. I hugged her body to mine, and my cock nuzzled her belly above her crotch.

"I want to give you my present. Right now. Fuck me."

I was taken aback. I had known that some day we'd do it, but the reality of the situation actually happening still came as a surprise. "Kristen... I don't think..."

Kristen looked at me sharply. "Don't think. Do it."

There was something in her voice that commanded authority. I recognized it, since I tended to use that same tone of voice with "Patricia."

I shook my head. I hadn't decided how or when I wanted to lose my virginity, and now somebody--yes, somebody special--but somebody was deciding this for me. This was not the way I wanted it!

Kristen saw my reaction, and her own reaction was immediate. "Get the fuck out of here, Jim. Leave here and never come back!"

"But Kris... !"

"Don't ever call me that again. Get the fuck out of here!"

There was no talking with her. She had made her mind up. Had I really fucked up?

I walked out of Kristen's room in a daze, not knowing where to go.

Patty eventually found me wandering the halls. "Jim! What did you do?"

"I think I fucked up, but I'm not sure how," I said, still stunned that Kristen would throw me out like that.

"Come in here," Patty said, leading me into one of the guest rooms. It had some stuff on the dressers, unlike the last time I had seen it and I realized that it was Patty's temporary living quarters.

Patty handed me a package. "Your other clothes are still wet," she told me.

Curious, I opened the package. In it was a pair of light brown slacks and a darker brown shirt.

"That was one of Kristen's presents to you. Actually, from her father, since you never spent the hundred dollars he gave to all of us."

"Huh?"

"Kristen called me from her room, Jim," Patty said. "She's pissed at you. She wants you to leave here and never come back."

"You're kidding!" I said, still not believing this.

Patty shook her head. "I told you she was fragile. I think I know what you did, and I even know why you turned her down. But you didn't think of her, Jim."

I was really being sent away? Kristen? My beautiful blonde Goddess? What did I do?

Patty said I turned Kristen down. Well, that was true, but Kristen didn't even bother to listen to my reasons. I loved that girl! Didn't she know it?

I pulled the new slacks on without any shorts. It felt funny, but I was in too much of a state of shock to think about it at the time.

Patty handed me the shirt.

I refused it. "No, Patty. I'm wearing this only to be decent. Can you take me and Merry home? Please?"

Patty had tears in her eyes, something that I was personally trying to hold back myself.

"Jim? Can I try to talk with Kristen? I know how she feels, and I know how you feel. Maybe she'll listen to me."

"Why? She threw me out!"

"Jim, this is serious! If you leave here today, you will never be able to venture into this house again. You'll be Persona Non Grata. Her family will never let you get near her. And her father will be able to get a court order for you to stay away from her at least five hundred yards! What do you think happened to Dale?"

Huh? Could Kristen do that? I didn't need Patty to answer that. Kristen, and her family, could very well do that.

Patty saw the horror in my face. "Please, let me talk with her."

Patty left her room.

I was left in a room, not knowing exactly what I had done wrong. I mean, if a girl demands to be fucked, and a guy refuses, shouldn't the girl at least listen to the guy's reasons?

What if the situation was reversed? What if I demanded that Kristen fuck me, and threw her out of my life if she refused? Wouldn't that make me a heartless beast? Why was it different for girls?

I realized that once again, I was in a funk at Kristen's home during a party. This was starting to become a habit. Just a week ago, she promised to love me... even to marry me if I asked her. And now she was throwing me out like yesterday's trash.

Patty had warned that Kristen's ego was fragile, but did this excuse her for this kind of behavior?

I had a few people tell me a week or so ago that they never wanted to piss me off. I was thinking that even without tickets, Kristen was somebody you didn't want to piss off, either. I was dealing with a totally different power, one that Kristen had an entire life to deal with.

Patty came back. "Jim, it's bad. Kris is afraid that if she sees you again, you will give her a ticket and fuck with her mind again. I told you a while back that she was close to a nervous breakdown, and she may have gone over the edge."

"But what did I do, Patty?"

"You loved her, Jim. That's what you did."

"Huh?"

"You were her first friend," Patty said, shaking her head. "You made her fall in love with you, and you pledged your love in return."

"And this makes me a monster?"

"I've warned you that she's not completely stable after what we did to her at Wendy's house," Patty said. I noticed that she had used the pronoun "we" including herself as one of the perpetrators. "I should have seen it when I found out about Dale. Kristen NEVER wielded that kind of power before. But now she's used her father to punish a girl, and to change her class schedule to suit her. And it's all due to us!"

"Due to us?" I asked. "What the fuck did we do?"

Patty sighed. "You... we... showed her what unbridled power could do... how it could be used to extract revenge. Kristen told me the day we took her to Vaughn's that she had always been afraid of having her parents fight her battles for her, but I guess when you showed her that you could use tickets to do really despicable things to her, she rationalized that it was all right for her to do the same in her own way."

"Those damned tickets again!"

Patty was in tears. "I didn't see it coming, Jim. Maybe it's my fault. Please don't leave. You can't use your tickets now, but you need to bring her back to normal. You love her too much to let her destroy her life--and yours!--like this."

Patty and I held each other, not quite hugging, but we were both sobbing. We needed each other's strength. And... we both loved Kristen.

Finally, I realized that I really did love Kristen. I didn't know if Patty's analysis was exactly on the mark, I knew that Patty was pretty certain, and I had to admit that it fit everything that I had seen and experienced with Kristen. If I truly loved Kristen, I'd try to help, even if she called the police on me and put me in jail.

This was a situation that I had to play by ear. I sometimes worked very well that way, especially when my adrenaline was pumping, as it was now. I was able to win my mother over--on two separate occasions--and I was able to work my wrath via my tickets against Patrice and Kristen on separate occasions, although I wasn't particularly proud of those times. But none of those situations had really been preplanned.

I felt that I needed to get an angle to bring Kristen around. But what did I have?

Kristen loved me. I knew that instinctively, and it wasn't entirely due to her addiction to me. There was something deeper. Her tears before weren't from frustration but from that deeper something.

However, I instinctively knew that using her love for me against her would be a severe mistake.

I knew that Kristen was lonely. I had spent the last week or so trying to bring her out of her shell. Again, that wasn't something that I could use against her. And that also meant that I wouldn't be able to use any of her new friends against her either.

I realized that maybe I was thinking this wrong. Why use anything against her?

I loved Kristen, and I know that Kristen loved me. She was fragile, as Patty had said. But instead of using her love for me against her, maybe I'd just show her how much we loved one another, and maybe let her figure it out.

Patty saw something in my face and said, "What are you thinking? I get scared when I see that expression in your face, Jim."

"I'm going to tell Kristen how much I love her. I will have to prove my love for her, somehow. And I will bring her back. If not, I'm gone, and it will be your job. She loves you, too, Patty."

Patty stared at me, realizing that I was indeed going for broke. She knew, as well as I did now, that if I did anything slightly incorrect, I'd be out of the house and could even end up flat on my ass in a prison cell before I could blink twice.

I steeled all my courage, and left Patty's room, walking down past Kristen's brother's room and stood facing Kristen's door.

I knocked on the door, hoping that I didn't fuck up.

"Patty, I don't want to talk about it," Kristen's voice said. I could tell she was crying.

"It's not Patty. It's me... Jim. If you want me to leave, then I just want to say good-bye."

"No fucking way," Kristen spat. "You're not going to trick me into taking one of your..."

"No. We don't need to be face to face. You don't want to see me again, and I'll respect that."

Kristen didn't answer for a few moments. Apparently, she had expected me to give her more of a fight. "So, what do you want?" she finally asked.

"To say good-bye. To say good-bye to the best thing that ever happened to me in my life. To realize that the one person in the world that could make me happy now hates my guts, and to figure out how to live with that knowledge. To hear your voice, one final time, tell me that you don't love me."

"I HATE YOU!" Kristen sobbed.

Despite the venomous nature of her words, I noticed that she didn't say she didn't love me. I knew that there was a very slim possibility of hope. I sighed, and said back, through the door, "I was afraid of that."

I didn't say anything more. I remained there, not having anything more to say.

For once, my quick mind failed me.

It must have been a couple of minutes before I heard Kristen's voice. "Jim?"

"Kristen?" I answered.

"You're still here?"

"Yes. I didn't really say good-bye."

Another pause, about three minutes or so. Then I heard some sort of click. Was the Swift family monitors trying to locate me? If so, I'd leave quietly.

"Jim?"

"Yes, Kristen?"

"Did you say good-bye?"

"Do you want me to?"

Another pause. And then that click again. I finally realized what the click was. The pause would be exactly three minutes and forty seconds long, if I remembered properly. I didn't have a watch to time it, though.

After exactly three minutes and forty seconds, Kristen called out again, "Jim?" She was really crying now.

I answered, "Kristen, I love you!"

The door flew open, and my naked blonde Goddess flew into my arms. "I love you, too! I'm sorry!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.