Lucky Tickets - Cover

Lucky Tickets

Copyright© 2002 by JiMC

Chapter 13

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A teenage boy stumbles upon a roll of "lucky tickets." Thus begins this "coming of age" story about this lucky boy. (Foreword + 20 chapters + afterword; 146,342 words total)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   NonConsensual   Mind Control   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism  

I woke up feeling my dick being sucked. There wasn't any hands moving up and down, so I knew without opening my eyes that it was Kristen. It one of Kristen's pleasant suckles, not one of her deep throat jobs.

I lay there, enjoying it. This would become a staple of Kristen's and my relationship--Kristen sucking me contentedly, and me relaxing and enjoying it.

After about twenty minutes, I was still half erect. I hadn't had an orgasm; Kristen had a way of just lazily sucking on me, enjoying the taste of my prick, that didn't lead to orgasm, but relaxed me. I had visions of the two of us, reading books, while Kristen sucked me like that. I didn't figure out the logistics, obviously, since it occurs to me that there was no way for Kristen to be reading a book while she had my dick in her mouth. But there weren't any school books to be read right now.

"Hiya, good looking," I said to my lovely blonde Goddess.

"Ummmm, hmmmm," Kristen replied.

"Did I tell you I love you recently?"

The suction on my penis halted. "You are wonderful, Jim."

"You know I won't come that way," I told Kristen.

"I don't need you to come. I get a lot of satisfaction just seeing you smile. Did you know that you smile when I suck you... even when you're asleep?"

"Oh," I said, smirking. "You suck me because you want to see me smile, huh? Not because you like the taste?"

"I like the taste. I admit it. But I like the taste of your sperm even better," Kristen explained. "Still, I'm intentionally not making you come. It means more to me when you do it because you are excited."

"You could easily make me more excited," I pointed out.

Kristen gave me an exasperated look.

I smiled. "Kristen, I love you."

"I love you, too." Kristen smiled. "You know, that's the first time we did it that way. Usually, I say, 'I love you' and you say you love me too."

"But I mean it from the bottom of my heart," I answered. "It took me a few days to realize it, but I can say it without cringing."

"I love you, too," Kristen said. "Even if you have to cringe when you say it. And don't you ever forget that I love you."

There wasn't anything I could ask for more.


After Kristen left, I told my mother that Kristen was having a pool party at her house that day with all of our friends, and that I would probably be eating dinner there.

My mom asked if I could bring Merry.

I hesitated. I knew that there would be nudity, and Merry was only thirteen. How would she react? How would Mom react? I mean, I had gotten my mother's tacit permission to have liaisons with Patty and Kristen in my room. I didn't really want to press my luck.

I then thought about my tickets. I could make Merry all right with skinny dipping, and not think it was too big a deal.

"Sure, Mom," I finally said. "Kris would be happy to see Merry again. But let me give her a call to make sure, OK?"

My mother smiled at me. "You're growing up, Jim. A week ago, you probably wouldn't have even thought about asking, huh?"

I just shrugged. How does a kid respond to that?

I went into the den and dialed Kristen's number. Kristen answered, and I told her that my mother had asked if I could bring Merry. Kristen said fine, and she'd even allow my step-sister to bring a bathing suit, if it would make her feel more comfortable.

After I told Kristen about my idea about using a ticket on Merry, she paused, and said, "Be careful about how you phrase your request. If you just make her OK with the concept, then she might feel fine to skinny dip anywhere and with anybody, you know?"

That hadn't occurred to me. "Good thinking, Kris."

"I love it when you call me that."

"Oh? You said all your friends call you that."

"Yeah. I think the first one was Wendy, actually."

"Well, I like calling you that, too."

"When will you get here? Patty called and won't make it, by the way."

"Oh? Why not?" I was really disappointed.

"She's spending time with her mother," Kristen explained. "I think her mother's packing to visit Patty's aunt. She's in the hospital. That's why I came this morning to your house, actually."

"Uh, huh. Maybe I should call her."

"Do that, Jim. She'll really appreciate it."

"Sure. Thanks. And could you pick me and Merry up in, say, and hour?"

I could hear Kristen smile over the phone. "You just love riding my red Camaro, don't ya? And Merry's just itching for a ride!"

I giggled. "You bet. Maybe you could give me a ride to school when it starts on Wednesday."

"Sure. Either Patty or me will be there anyway, giving you your daily suck, right?"

"Kris," I said carefully. "That is not an obligation, you know. Patty thought of that herself as some weird way of thanking me."

"Oh, you," Kristen responded. "You just try to keep me away from that thing of yours."

The conversation was going off on a tangent, and I wanted to call Patty. "Right. Anyway, I'll see you in an hour, right?"

"Uh, huh."

There was a pause. "I love you, Kris."

"I know you do. But I love hearing it. And I love you, too. I guess you want to call Patty, huh?"

"Um, yeah."

"That's just great," Kristen said. "Tell me you love me, and then hang up and call another woman. Typical man, if you ask me."

"Hey! It was you that suggested it!"

Kristen's giggle could be heard over the phone. "I know. I'm just pulling your chain. See ya in an hour."

"Yeah. Good bye!"

We hung up, and I called Patty's number. Her mother answered and then put Patty on the line.

"Kris told me that you wouldn't be able to make it today."

"Yeah," Patty said, sadly. "They moved Aunt Grace into intensive care. The prognosis isn't good. Mom's leaving on a flight at two, and I have to drive her to the airport."

"I'm really sorry to hear that. I missed you this morning."

"No you didn't," Patty countered. "The love of your life was there, I made sure of it!"

"Well, I still missed you," I pouted.

"Jim, when I called Kris earlier, I didn't know Mom's flight information. I could be back around three if her plane leaves on time. Think she'd mind if I'm a bit late?"

My spirits lifted. "I think she'd be ecstatic!"

"Cool," Patty said. "Tell her, then. I'll call if my Mom's plane gets delayed."

"Sure. I'll be seeing Kris in about an hour. Oh... My mom suggested I bring Merry with me."

Patty paused. "You sure that's a good idea?"

I said, "I talked it over with Kris. She said that Merry could wear a suit because of her age. I suggested using a ticket to make her OK with it when at Kris' house. What do you think?"

Patty didn't sound very sure. "When I called Wendy last night, she suggested that since Wednesday would be a school night, we might do our Kneely Park thing at Kris' house."

"But Kris' parents will be returning today."

"Hmmm. I forgot that," Patty said. "I'll call Wendy and make sure that she tones it down. A skinny dipping party is one thing, and can be seen as harmless. An orgy is a completely different thing."

Again, that word "orgy."

I answered Patty, "Yeah. Good idea. Merry will keep everybody honest. And don't forget Patrice will be there. She'll be uncomfortable as well."

"Yeah. Well, I need to get back to help Mom pack. Hope to see you later."

"Yeah. See ya."


My step-sister Meredith was in her room. I knocked on her door and she said, "Who is it?"

"Jim. The big ogre that puts up with you."

Merry laughed and opened her door. She was wearing white shorts and a halter top. "Hey, Jim! What's up?"

"You remember Kris? Kristen... she was here a few days ago."

"Yeah. The one with the Corvette."

"Camaro," I corrected. "But yes. She's having a pool party and wanted to know if you'd like to come."

Merry's eyes opened. "A pool party? With seniors? Way cool!"

"Yeah. She'll be picking us up in a little less than an hour. Remember she promised she'd take you for a ride?"

"Wow! Yeah! Let me run down and ask Mommy!"

I knew that Merry already had permission, since Mom had been the one to suggest that she go.

"Wait a second, Shortcake!" I pulled a ticket from my back pocket. "Here."

"You have one wish."

"I just want you to be cool with whatever goes on at Kris' house today. Don't get too embarrassed and just have fun. OK?"

"Your wish is my command."

Merry looked at the ticket in her hand. "Number 53? Where's the other ones?"

"Oh, I've been handing them around. People sort of like 'em."

Merry put her ticket on her dresser. "I still can't find number one. It was special."

"Sorry, Shortcake," I said. "I didn't take it. Maybe Mom saw it and thought it was garbage."

"I asked her, and she said she never saw it."

"Well, if I find it, you'll be the first to know."

Merry looked over on the dresser and ticket number 53 had disappeared. "Wait a second! Where's the new one?"

I had seen it just a second or so ago. I never saw it disappear. "Wow!" I said. "I was nowhere near it."

"The window's closed. It couldn't have been the wind." Merry looked all around, but the ticket was gone. "SHIT!"

"Hey! Don't let Mom hear you say that."

"Yeah," Merry said, dejectedly. She really wanted that ticket.

I knew the tickets had special powers, but this was simply amazing to me.

"I'll be in my room, Merry."

"Wait! Which bathing suit should I bring?"

I was about to tell her not to bother, but I realized that if she didn't bring one, Mom would be sure to notice. "Whatever one you like. Bring a towel and a change of clothes, too."

"OK. Thanks, Jim!"


Kristen arrived on schedule, and I was forced into the tiny back seat as Merry insisted on sitting up front. "Wow! A stick shift and everything. What's that gauge?"

"A tachometer," Kristen explained, happy at the attention. "It tells me how fast the engine is revving."

"How's that different from a speedometer?"

"Watch," Kristen said as she started up the car. She gunned the accelerator and the tach moved up, just short of the red line, and went down. "See? And we're not even moving."

"Oh," Merry said, still a bit confused.

"See that '2' on the gauge? That's two thousand RPMs, and is a good indicator that it's time to shift. Watch."

Kristen pulled out, and shifted a few times as she got up to speed. Merry watched, her eyes moving from the tach to the shift to Kristen's feet.

When we stopped at a light, Merry made another observation. "I see that you use your left foot for that pedal, and your right foot for the other two. Right?"

Kristen smiled. "Yes, Merry. On an automatic transmission, you only use one foot for two pedals, since you should very rarely need to hit the brake and the gas at the same time. For manual transmissions, you do the same, only you add the left foot for the clutch."

"Way cool. And you use the clutch to shift, right?"

"Right," Kristen smiled.

Merry and Kristen kept up their conversation all the way to Kristen's house.

Kristen led us into the main house, and gave us a complete tour of her home. I saw Kristen's bedroom for the first time, as well as her brother's, and two guest rooms. We saw the exercise room, and the living rooms (there were three), dining room, kitchen, and she pointed out her father's study, and the direction of the servants' areas.

"You got servants?" Merry asked.

"Sure. Watch this... Billy? Can you have Edgar bring Meredith a lemonade?"

"Yes, Miss Swift," boomed a voice from an intercom.

"Wow!" Merry said, awed.

Merry was even more surprised when Edgar showed up a minute later with a tall glass of lemonade with some ice on a round platter. "Miss Meredith?" Edgar asked, offering my step-sister the glass.

Merry took the glass, and Edgar bowed, and turned to Kristen. "Will that be all, Miss?"

"Yes, Edgar. Thank you."

Edgar bowed, and left the room quietly.

Kristen led us to the Solarium, and pointed out the changing rooms to Merry. "You can get dressed in there, Merry. I see you brought your bathing suit. Usually, we are quite informal here, wearing nothing at all."

"You swim naked! Wicked cool!" Merry's eyes lit up. "Can I... um... I mean, is Jim... ?"

Kristen's eyes sparkled. "Yes. Jim and Patty both have swam here. And they didn't wear bathing suits."

"Wow!"

"Merry," I said. "If you want to swim naked--it's called skinny dipping--that's fine. But it's not something that Mom or your dad need to know about, right?"

"God, yes!" Merry said. "Mom would, like... she'd have a stroke or something."

The intercom switched on again. "Miss Swift? Your friend Patrice has arrived."

"Tell her to meet us in the Solarium. She knows her way around here."

"Patrice? Jack's sister?" Merry asked, confused.

"Yes. You'll find she's not the... um... person she used to be." I had almost called Patrice a bitch to my step-sister.

"Wow!"

Patrice entered the room. "Hi, Kristen. Hi, Jim. Is that Meredith with you?"

"Hi, Patrice!" we answered back.

"Yes. You know Merry."

Patrice looked at us, and then said, "Hi, Merry."

"Hi, Patrice," Merry said, a bit softly. "Is Jack here, too?" For some reason, Jack and Merry never got along. I never really understood this, since I always considered Merry to be a pretty nice kid, even when she was younger.

"No, Merry," answered Patrice, who also knew about her brother's dislike of Merry. "I didn't even think of inviting him, actually."

Again, the intercom called out. "Miss Swift, your friends Wendy and Camille have arrived. Shall I have Edgar direct them to the Solarium?"

Kristen answered, "Yes, Billy. Thanks." She turned to Patrice and said, "I was just explaining how we swim here. I'm letting Merry use a bathing suit if she wants, but she's free to strip down if she feels like it."

Merry's interest had moved. "Is that a hot tub? This place is like way cool!" She ran toward the spa room where the hot tub was bathed in a spot light.

"Merry!" Kristen called her. "Don't run here, especially when there's water on the floor. You could slip!"

"Sorry," Merry said, but continued walking quickly to the hot tub.

Edgar arrived with Wendy and Camille. "Miss Swift? Your guests."

"Thank you, Edgar."

Wendy said, "Your house is lovely, Kristen!"

Camille agreed. "Yes. And a lovely pool!"

I watched Merry stick her finger and then her hand into the hot water of the tub. She found something on the side and picked it up. "Wow! A hundred and four degrees!"

"Yup," Kristen said. "Perfect temperature. Want to try it?"

"Um... yeah. Is that a changing room also over here?"

"Yes."

Merry had her sack with her. "I'll be a second."

Kristen turned to me. "The doors here lead to an screened-in porch. We have a grill there. Think you can make burgers and hot dogs later?"

I didn't have much experience, but I had watched my step-father barbecue a few times. I figured that I could manage it. I nodded to Kristen. "When should I start the coals?"

Kristen smiled. "It's a gas barbecue. No coals to light. I'll show you later."

I had never seen a gas grill before. I had an uncle with an electric one and hadn't been too impressed with it. I kept my reservations to myself and simply nodded at Kristen.

"Well, girls... and Jim!" Kristen said. "This here's a pool party, and I think it's time to get started."

Kristen whipped off her dress, and was completely nude underneath, except for a pair of sandals that she kicked off. She put her dress on a lounge chair and then did one of her beautiful swan dives right into the pool. "Come on, guys!" she called out when she surfaced.

I didn't need any more encouragement. I started stripping, as did Wendy and Camille. Patrice just stood there, looking quite nervous.

When I pulled down my shorts, I saw that Patrice was staring at me. I shrugged, and pulled off my socks. My clothes were in a heap next to Kristen's chair. I put my towel on that same chair and decided to emulate Kristen and attempted a swan dive.

I say "attempted" because I failed miserably, ending up doing a belly flop, knocking the wind out of me.

Kristen was immediately at my side when I got the strength to surface. "Are you all right?"

"Of course," I said, my macho male pride being at stake. "I meant to do that."

"Sure," Kristen said, not convinced at all.

Wendy and Camille were naked, and had gone in the shallow end. Patrice was still dressed, and she was sitting nervously on a chair.

I went to say something to Patrice, but Kristen read my mind and whispered, "Let her get her courage up. She'll realize that you can't see much actually."

I nodded, and then Kristen and I swam over to where Camille and Wendy were, sitting at the shallow end.

I went and hugged the two girls, as did Kristen. I loved feeling their slippery bodies against mine. Camille smirked and started fondling my prick, and I shook my head at her and looked up at Patrice.

Camille got the message: Go easy until Patrice gets used to things.

Merry arrived from the changing room wearing the bottom half of a bikini. She blushed a little, and walked quickly to the shallow end where the four of us were playing.

Patrice saw that my step-sister topless, and I guess that she realized that this kid was showing more guts than she had shown. I saw Patrice start to fiddle with her blouse, and I turned away, not wanting to embarrass my friend.

"Hi, Merry!" Kristen greeted and hugged my step-sister as she stepped into the pool. "I see you're halfway there."

"I... um... I peeked, and saw that you had actually went naked," Merry admitted. "Do you mind if I just wear the bottoms?"

"For a sweetheart like you, I don't mind," Kristen said, planting a kiss on Merry's forehead.

Kristen and I led the other girls more toward the deeper end, and we let Patrice alone. We figured that in the deeper water, only heads were visible, at least on the surface.

With my back turned to Patrice, Camille once again started giving light tugs on my member. I looked at her sternly, and she just smiled at me, seeming to promise more things to come.

I was surprised to hear a splash, and I turned and saw that Patrice was now in the deep end. She swam toward the group of us.

Kristen moved over to Patrice and gave her a quick hug. The other girls did the same, including Merry. I kept my distance, not knowing how Patrice would feel about hugging a boy while nude.

I decided to start swimming laps, and headed back toward the shallow end. I got to the wall, and kicked my way back toward the deep end. Camille joined me as I swam past her.

Merry and Kristen swam to the ladder at the deep end, and then walked over to the hot tub. Merry put her toe in, and squealed in delight as Kristen turned on the jets.

Kristen and Merry were soon luxuriating in the hot tub. Wendy decided to join them, and Camille had passed me, apparently being a very good swimmer herself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.