Lucky Tickets - Cover

Lucky Tickets

Copyright© 2002 by JiMC

Chapter 12

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A teenage boy stumbles upon a roll of "lucky tickets." Thus begins this "coming of age" story about this lucky boy. (Foreword + 20 chapters + afterword; 146,342 words total)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   NonConsensual   Mind Control   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism  

"Oy um a fock'n butch!"

Kristen looked at Patty and me, wide eyed. "So that's what I looked like!"

We were in Kristen's "play room" over the garage. Patty was mostly naked, and was holding my penis in my mouth while trying to say "I'm a fucking bitch."

For some reason, Patty kept on fantasizing on my humiliation of Kristen, and liked reenacting it, especially since she was doing it of her own free will, unlike when Kristen had been forced into doing it. Today, she was wearing a flimsy dress, and so, instead of being just topless as Kristen had been, she had stripped down to her panties. But the effect (to me, at least!) was mostly the same.

I admit that I felt a bit uncomfortable doing this in front of Kristen, though. I mean, with Patty, we all knew she was just play acting. But Kristen had been forced into that degrading situation when I had done it with her.

"Can I try?" Kristen asked.

If doing this in front of Kristen felt uncomfortable, I must admit that doing it WITH Kristen would be near impossible. I doubted that I would be able to retain an erection with the constant memory about how I almost ruined Kristen's life.

I looked at Patty, who had gotten up from her knees and was smiling, as if she had expected Kristen's request.

This was totally weird. I said, "I thought that this would be the last thing you'd ever want to do. I mean, isn't this a bad memory?"

"Yes... but..." Kristen let her thought hang.

Patty interrupted. "Jim? I know you don't think it's a good idea, but I don't think you should be worried."

"Hmmm?" I asked.

The red head looked at Kristen, as if to ask permission, and my blonde Goddess nodded her head. "I think it means something else now."

I think that I have mentioned before that I wasn't the most sophisticated person in the world when it came to female matters, and this was a good example. I mean, why would a girl want to reenact something that must have been a horrible experience for her? Patty, for her part, had never indicated any desire to reenact the rape that seemed to have been the source of a lot of problems over the last year and a half of her life.

Patty tried to continue but apparently couldn't find the words.

Kristen finally said, haltingly, "It was... I guess... humiliating... I agree. But it was also... the first time... I ever... you know... with you..."

I shook my head. What Kristen was trying to say seemed like convoluted logic to me. I don't think I'll ever fully understand females to my dying day.

Anyway, when faced with this decision, I ended up doing what any red-blooded American teenage heterosexual boy would do when faced with the opportunity to have one of the prettiest girls in the world offer to take his phallus into her mouth. "I guess so," I finally said.

Kristen pulled off her dress, and she was completely nude; she hadn't put on any underclothes after she had dressed on our way out of the pool. She took my flaccid penis into her mouth, and started sucking. "Ummm um fummmummm bimm," she moaned.

Patty started giggling and I looked at Patty in confusion.

Still giggling, Patty said, "That's changed! Kristen's now forced to suck! She can't just keep it in her mouth!" Patty was, of course, referring to the fact that as part of Kristen's humiliation, I had made Kristen simply love the taste of my penis and my sperm... something that Kristen had specifically requested that I don't change back, at least yet.

"Fumm yuuumm, tooom!" Kristen growled, continuing to suck, glaring at the red headed Patty. She flipped Patty the bird.

I giggled at Kristen's reaction, and my dick suddenly started to get harder.

"Ummm um fummmummm bimm," Kristen repeated, continuing her play acting. The vibrations of her mouth combined with her sucking, which had gotten stronger as I got more erect, soon had me thrusting my crotch in an out of Kristen's warm mouth.

Soon, Kristen was pulling my hips back and forth, holding me by my ass cheeks.

I was savoring the sensations I felt from Kristen, and Patty smiled at me. I pursed my lips at her, asking for a kiss, but Patty demurred.

Suddenly, my body went into shock. Something had invaded my ass sphincter! And then I realized that Kristen's right hand had moved off my ass cheek and her index finger had invaded where "no man (or woman) had gone before!"

After the initial shock, it felt kind of neat, especially as the initial shock had pushed the head of my cock past the entrance of Kristen's throat.

And then I remembered the length of Kristen's professionally manicured nails... one of those was stuck in my ass?

I think I held my breath for three minutes after the realization that Kristen's finger (and her nail!) had been plunged into my bowels.

So surprised was I about the anal intrusion, that I hadn't realized that I was already shooting a load into Kristen's eagerly sucking mouth.

My balls blasted into Kristen in an amount that surprised Kristen, as well as me. She started choking on my semen and it took a few seconds for me to realize that the spastic motions her head was making wasn't for my pleasure but was a reflection of her distress.

I pulled out of Kristen's warm mouth, and found that Patty had realized what was happening, and had come to her aid as well.

"I'm sorry," I said, as Kristen continued to cough. "I didn't realize..."

"Ssh," said Patty, quietly.

The two of us were holding Kristen, whose coughing thankfully started subsiding.

Patty's palm was rubbing Kristen's back, and she said, "I never saw him thrust so deep before. It's amazing you were able to swallow it!"

Kristen finally was able to breathe. "I... um... stuck my finger in his butt..."

"You WHAT?" Patty said, looking at her blonde friend.

"She did," I said. "It sort of took me by surprise..."

"Oh!" Patty exclaimed. "No wonder..." She let the thought drop.

I was thoroughly spent. I dropped to the floor and sat down, my ass only being a bit sore from Kristen's finger.

Patty continued to hold Kristen, and after a few seconds, the two girls started to kiss.

I watched the two of them, getting quite excited, but my dick seemed to be on strike. When the two girls kissed, it looked so tender and soft... almost like those romantic movie scenes that I used to hate when I was a kid. But there also something else, a sort of an undercurrent of eroticism and the thought that it was "wrong" that made it seem even more loving and caring.

I was still sitting on the floor, thinking about the two girls kissing, when I felt the girls approach me on both sides. "It's all right," Kristen whispered to me, and she moved my face to kiss me. Patty was hugging me as well, planting tiny kisses on my left cheek even as Kristen and I were kissing.

We must have kissed for a few minutes, and I realized how lucky I was to have two beautiful girls loving me, one being truly in love with me. If this was love, I wanted this to continue for every day of my wonderful life.

The three of us were sitting on the floor, touching each other. I played with the girls' nipples, and the girls planted tiny kisses on my shoulders, neck, and lips. I really felt on top of the world.

"Excuse me, Miss Swift." It was Billy's voice on the intercom.

"Yes, Billy?"

"Miss Williams has returned."

Kristen shook her head and turned to the two of us. "I don't need any of her attitude right now."

"Can we talk with her from here?" I asked.

Kristen nodded.

"Ask her what she wants."

Kristen called out, "Billy, can you patch me through to the speaker at the gate?"

"Sure thing, Miss." There was a pause. "You're connected."

"What do you want, Patrice?" Kristen asked.

"Huh?" Patrice sounded surprised to hear Kristen's voice.

"What do you want now?" Kristen repeated.

"Oh. I just wanted to... to apologize."

The three of us looked at one another. Patty shrugged.

"Invite her here," I said. "I have an idea."

Kristen looked at me, and then at Patty. Patty nodded her head slightly. "Sure, Jim," Kristen answered, softly. "But don't hurt her."

I smiled. "I don't even have my tickets."

Kristen giggled. "Patrice," she called out. "Park next to my car at the garage, and I'll have Edgar escort you to my play room."

"OK," Patrice said.

"Billy, have Edgar meet her at the garage."

"Will do, Miss." There was a click as the speaker was disconnected.

I figured that Patrice would really freak out if she were to see the three of us in a mutual kissing session, so I had the girls lay on their stomachs with their feet away from my body, and their heads on my lap, effectively hiding anything personal. The three of us were facing the door, when we heard Patrice knock on the door.

The girls figured that I should be the one in charge here, so I said, "Come on in, Patrice."

The door opened, and Patrice walked in and once again, froze as she saw the three of us, naked and looking at her expectantly.

Patrice looked from Kristen, to me, to Patty, and back again, not knowing what to say.

I cleared my throat. "You came here to apologize?"

"Um... yes." Patrice sounded very uncertain.

"So?"

Patrice looked at me, and then turned to Kristen. Apparently, she refused to be intimidated by a fifteen year old. "Kristen, I'm sorry for what I said before."

Kristen didn't answer, but looked at me. I smiled and said, "Apology accepted. Is that all?"

"Um..." Patrice sounded like she was extremely uncomfortable at being the only clothed person in our little group.

I smiled, and brought my hands out and patted both Patty and Kristen's cute asses, causing Patrice's eyes to grow even wider. I waited for Patrice to continue, enjoying her embarrassment.

Patrice once again turned to Kristen. "You said that if I was smart, I'd want to join your group."

Once again, I answered. "Yes. She did." My hands moved from the girls' asses up along their spines toward their shoulders, where I started to rub them. Patty wiggled her ass in appreciation; she always loves back rubs.

Kristen finally spoke. "Patrice, if you want to say something, tell Jim. He's our spokesman."

I loved the look that Patrice had on her face. She had thought she would just apologize and maybe make up with Kristen. Why? It was anybody's guess. But we had presented her a situation that probably made her think she had stepped into an episode of the Twilight Zone. In my mind, I could hear that theme "Nee-Nee Nee-Nee."

As I had mentioned before, Patrice used to be a close friend of mine until she started associating with Kristen. It occurred to me now that I had completely turned the tables on her; Patrice had been a friend of Kristen's until Kristen started associating with me! Talk about getting even!

"Um... Jim?" Patrice said, uncertainly.

"Yes, Patrice?"

"What's happening here?" Patrice burst out.

"I'm giving my friends back rubs," I said, stepping up my rubbing of the girls' backs. "They're almost ready for the other side, but we've decided to wait to accommodate your modesty."

I could feel Patty giggle quietly as I said that. Kristen was starting to sigh in reaction to my increased pressure on the muscles on her back.

"You're only fifteen!"

Patty's giggles became audible, and she said, "You don't need to be seventeen to learn how to give a good massage, Patrice."

Patrice glared at Patty, and returned her attention to me. "Somebody said you were blackmailing the girls, forcing them to perform all sorts of disgusting acts."

Kristen said, "Who the hell said that?"

"I don't know who started that rumor. Maybe Dale. We were trying to figure out those weird phone calls you made the other day."

I made a mental note to try to find out what Kristen had said to the girls when she was in the throes of a terrible addiction that I had forced upon her accidentally.

"Dale don't know shit," I said.

"Patrice," Kristen said. "You're hinting that you want to join our group. Nobody has any blackmail on you. Why would you want to join if you thought Jim was doing something like that?"

"He's not blackmailing you?" Patrice asked, not answering Kristen's question.

"No. Jim and I are in love, actually."

"Huh?" Patrice definitely didn't expect that answer.

Patty smiled. "I can tell you that Jim has never blackmailed me. I actually pursued him. As did Kristen."

"But why? You don't even date!" Patrice spat at Patty.

Patty shrugged. "I never found anybody like Jim. Although I'm not dating Jim."

"You're NAKED with him, and you say you're doing this on your own free will?"

I broke in. "We're not asking you to understand it."

"The three of you are having orgies!"

I sighed. "Patrice, you're overreacting. We're three friends, just having a little fun."

Kristen added, "Patrice, when was the last time you just had fun with your friends? That's what was wrong with our little group. We gossiped, we thought ourselves better. But we didn't really have fun! Until I met Jim and his friends, I never realized how lonely I was. We actually like one another. I'm in love with Jim, but I'm not jealous that he's also with Patty."

Patrice let this sink in. "You didn't have fun with us?"

Kristen sighed. "Did you?"

Patrice held her head down, again not answering Kristen.

It never occurred to me that Patrice was as lonely as she seemed right then. But if she was lonely, why would she turn away from the friendships that she had built over her entire life? There was something more here that I needed to find out, but this wasn't the time for that.

"Patrice," I said, softly. "We used to be friends. I miss that, actually."

Patrice looked up. There were tears in her eyes. She didn't answer me.

Patty spoke up. "You know, Jim gives really great back rubs. Why don't you lay down here on the floor?"

Patrice shook her head. "I... I couldn't get naked..."

Patty smiled. "You don't need to be naked to get a back rub, although it helps to feel skin against skin. Just lay down, and let us work our magic on you."

Patrice looked at the three of us, who were all nodding to her. "No, thanks. But thank you for the offer." She blushed a bit.

I shrugged.

"I have a suggestion," Kristen said. "If it's all right with Jim and Patty here..." Kristen looked at the two of us, and then back to Patrice. "And if Wendy and Camille don't mind, we'll invite you into our group. But aside from that, the three of us would be happy to be your friends, group or no group."

Patty and I nodded our agreement.

"But..." Patrice said, and paused.

"But what?" Kristen asked.

"Do I have to... you know... participate in these... orgies?"

The three of us laughed. "We don't really have orgies, Patrice," I said. Actually, I wasn't quite sure what exactly constituted an orgy, but I thought it involved fucking, something that I had never done, at least yet.

"Then why are you... you know... naked with each other?"

Patty answered her. "Patrice, we're friends. We're comfortable with each other. You undress in front of other girls in the locker room at school, right? This is the same thing, sort of."

"But Jim is a boy!"

Kristen twisted herself away from me and sat up, exposing my semi-hard cock and her entire body to Patrice. "And he's my boy friend," she said, emphasizing the last two words.

Patrice was a little shocked at Kristen's display, but her eyes were riveted on my genitals. I remembered a week ago when I had seen Patrice naked, and had even received a blow job from her, but she had been told to forget that episode.

"You seem interested, Patrice," Kristen said, giggling.

Patrice forced herself to look away, and she ended up staring at Kristen. I thought this was funny, and found myself giggling softly.

Kristen finally said, "You don't have to get naked in order to be our friend, Patrice. Patty, Jim, and I just feel... open... with each other. As friends, we don't want you to feel uncomfortable."

Patrice was blushing furiously, still stealing glances at my member, and the attention was starting to affect it, increasing its size.

Patty said, softly, "Kristen, friends don't make each other feel uncomfortable. But you are doing just that!"

Kristen nodded at Patty, and twisted herself so that she was once again laying on her stomach with her blonde hair concealing my cock. "Sorry, Patrice. But I did want you to know that Jim is my boy friend, and as such, I expect you to respect that. He's fifteen, but he's more mature than Stuart, I think."

I wasn't sure who Kristen was referring to, but Patrice nodded. "I'm sorry, too. I didn't mean to imply..."

"Forget about it," I said.

"But one thing, Patrice," Kristen said. "I do invite my friends... my REAL friends... over to my house, and in my house, the rules are no bathing suits. If you come over for a swim, remember that."

"You mean that? You'd invite me over?" Patrice asked, surprised.

"Of course," Kristen said.

"You really want to be my friend?"

"Yes," Kristen and I said together. Patty quickly echoed us.

Kristen suddenly yelled out, "Billy!" Patrice looked startled, confused by Kristen's action.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.