Lucky Tickets - Cover

Lucky Tickets

Copyright© 2002 by JiMC

Chapter 11

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A teenage boy stumbles upon a roll of "lucky tickets." Thus begins this "coming of age" story about this lucky boy. (Foreword + 20 chapters + afterword; 146,342 words total)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   NonConsensual   Mind Control   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism  

I think that both Kristen and I grew tired from playing cards for over seven hours straight. I mean, I wasn't tired of being with Kristen, but I was starting to see red and black spots in my eyes!

Kristen was the first to notice the time; it was nearly dinner time. I knew that my mom would kill me if I were to miss dinner without letting her know (she'd probably call "911" at six o'clock), so I told Kristen that I needed to be home for dinner.

I wasn't too happy to leave Kristen. I actually got to know her much better during the time we had played cards. We talked about little things, or families, and whatever else happened to pop into our heads.

I found that Kristen's father was very heavy into the stock market, and had investments all over the world. He served on the board of directors of a few very large companies. Her mother was a socialite, planning and participating in a lot of charity events for the many philanthropic organizations that she belonged to.

Kristen's brother, Will, was going to a college in Boston. His grades weren't spectacular, but Kristen's family could easily afford the tuition. This year, Will had picked out an apartment nearby and was living off-campus.

I told Kristen about my mother, and my step-family, which she had already met and charmed. She said that she really liked Merry, especially her precociousness, which is more or less the same way I felt about my step-sister.

We talked about Jack, my best friend (I guess he's now my best "male" friend), and even Patrice. I was a bit surprised when I found that Kristen didn't have many nice things to say about Patrice--of all the people in Kristen's old gang, Patrice and somebody named Dale had always seemed to Kristen to be the biggest gold diggers. I told Kristen about how nice Patrice used to be, and the two of us wondered what could have changed Patrice. I had always thought it was Kristen's influence, but having gotten to know Kristen better, I was starting to have my doubts.

Kristen gave me some pointers about what to expect in tenth grade, and offered to help me with any subjects that I might find difficult. I made the same offer to her, which probably amused Kristen.

And, of course, Kristen was a very sharp card player. Talking with her took my mind from the game, but even if I had been concentrating one hundred percent, and not distracted by our conversation or the presence of the loveliest blonde Goddess on this planet, I would have lost.

Kristen told me that she had learned how to play from an old Hoyle book her father had given her, and the book also detailed strategies. Kristen played continually with her brother up until her brother left for New England. I made a silent vow not to try her at poker.

On the way home, I considered inviting Kristen for dinner again, but decided that twice in a short period of time would get my mother on again about my being in love. I still wasn't completely sure if I was, but both Patty and Mom had been pretty adamant.

As I went to get out of the Camaro, Kristen touched my arm. "Jim?"

I turned back to Kristen. "Yes?"

"Would you mind if I... if I visited you with Patty tomorrow morning?" Kristen looked worried that I might say no.

I had no problems with that, and figured that Patty probably wouldn't as she had invited Kristen herself the other day. "I'd love to see you. Are you sure you want to come?"

Kristen didn't answer me. Instead, she pulled me closer by my arm and gave me a warm, wet kiss.

Yes, I guess Kristen was pretty sure.


I think I was a bit distracted at dinner, but this was no longer unusual for me, and my family didn't ask if anything was wrong.

Mom did ask me how my day went with Patty and Kristen, and I had told her that I had only seen Patty for a couple of hours, and had spent most of the day with Kristen.

"Ah, I saw you drive up in her Camaro," my mom answered.

Merry looked a bit disappointed. "Hey! She promised to take me for a ride in that car!"

"Soon," I smiled to my step-sister. "Kristen promises!"

"Kristen is a nice girl," my mother said before changing the subject to whatever it was she did that day. Luckily, she didn't embarrass me with her insistence that I was in love with Kristen.


In my room, I saw the crumpled bag that held my roll of tickets. I realized that I hadn't used them very much in the last couple of days... in fact, I hadn't used them at all!

I thought back to when I first found those tickets. It was only about ten days ago, but it felt like it was a much longer time. I thought about my taking advantage of Merry, and how I humiliated Patrice. I felt a pang of remorse as I thought back about Marla, who was living in California, and was probably angry at me for standing her up a few days ago. I remembered Kneely Park with Wendy, Camille, and Patty, and then Patty and Kristen.

One thing that I realized was that I seemed to have grown up from a naive fifteen year old boy who was pretty ignorant about sex to a much more sophisticated young man who now had five girls as friends, two of which I had a much closer relationship. In fact, I might actually be in love with one of them, if Patty and my mother were correct.

I was also still a virgin. My sex life now mostly consisted of watching girls masturbate, occasionally masturbating them myself, and receiving hand jobs and blow jobs. And this was much better than it had been only ten days ago, when my only sexual partner consisted of a palm and five fingers.

A part of me wanted to finally go "all the way" with a girl, but I really wanted my first time to be special. I had discussed this a few times with Patty, who I had already decided wouldn't be my first "real" sex partner. I didn't explain my reasons, but told her that I was looking for the perfect situation. She seemed to understand that, and thought that it was a good idea.

Part of the reason I eliminated Patty from my list of potential sex partners was fear. Her first time with a boy that way left a big emotional scar on her psyche. Her second time was very disappointing, since she was unable to achieve her release. Patty wanted her next experience to be the one for her... the one that would make her dreams come true. "Fireworks," as she had described it to me during one of our back rub sessions. As inexperienced as I am, I doubted that I'd be able to fit the bill, and I think Patty probably agreed. She was looking for somebody that she was in love with, and who loved her as well. I did love Patty, but not in the way she needed.

Wendy and Camille were eliminated from my list, as my friendship with them wasn't as deep as my closeness to Patty. I had been astounded when Camille made an offer for a "little one on one" the day I humiliated Kristen in front of her, since I didn't think our relationship was that close. I had since found out, from gossiping with the girls, that Camille's attitude toward sex was that it was simply a recreational activity. That eliminated her completely from my list... at least from my list of candidates for my first time. I was looking for romance and something special.

Of course, I would never consider Merry a possibility. She was too young, and even if we weren't blood relatives, she was still by step-sister. I'd never forgive myself if I did something like that, and I'd probably castrate any guy that would ever consider anything but the very best for my little Shortcake.

Marla was impossible, living in California, but she would probably have been a wonderful partner. She wasn't too shy, she was witty, and she seemed to enjoy her experience with me in the park. I thought about Marla for a few minutes, thinking about her body, her face... something could have clicked there. Unfortunately, I was too busy being careless with a few of my tickets to actually meet her right before she left to go home. I had stood Marla up. I think I'll never forgive myself for that until my dying day.

I knew that my list was missing one obvious choice... my little blonde Goddess.

Kristen was lovely, a walking wet dream. She seemed shy, but when she opened up, she was just as beautiful inside as she was outside. Wendy, Camille, and Patty all warmed up to her very quickly, despite their original belief that Kristen was a bitch. Whoever came up with the phrase "beauty is only skin deep" had never met Kristen. She had a pretty nice sense of humor, and really laughed when I said something funny, crinkling her nose the way I had described to Patty.

Patty told me that Kristen was in love with me. She also told me that I was in love with Kristen, and now, alone in my room, with nobody else for me to be embarrassed in front of, I truly considered my feelings toward Kristen. I thought about what Patty said to me earlier that day, and realized that there might be more than a little truth in what she said. Kristen was definitely lovable, and if I loved Patty, then my feelings toward Kristen were probably a little deeper.

Was I possessive about Kristen, as Patty had claimed? I mean, "my little blonde Goddess" was just an expression. I might have heard it in a movie somewhere, but the expression just jumped into my mind one day when I saw Kristen--complete with the capital "G." Did it mean anything more? I tried to think about Kristen dating somebody else, and found that the thought was surprisingly unsettling. I had to admit to myself that I might be a little bit possessive about Kristen.

So, what did this mean? I was in love with Kristen?

I tried to imagine me taking Kristen out on a date, wearing a suit at a restaurant while we ate by candlelight, every head turning as Kristen walked past, dressed like some ravishing fashion model, and radiating her inner and outer beauty. I think I may have swooned at that image.

My mind went back to how I'd like to spend my first time... my first real sexual union... and found that Kristen fit the image in my fantasy quite easily. She was probably the perfect candidate.

Since I only knew Kristen for a few days, I figured it might be best to wait. After all, I had been virgin for nearly sixteen years. A few more days, weeks, or even months wouldn't kill me.

But it would be a frustrating day, week, or month for me. I really hoped that the wait would be worthwhile.


The next morning, I heard the back door open and I was ready for the girls. Like the previous day, I had relieved my bladder before they arrived, but today it was hard again as I eagerly anticipated Kristen's arrival.

My door opened slowly, and the two girls entered my room.

"Hi, girls!" I said, standing up wearing just my pajama bottoms.

"You're not pretending to be asleep again?" Patty asked, a twinkle in her eye.

"Nah. That was funny once. I don't want to overdo it."

Kristen looked puzzled, and Patty explained the "trick" that I had played on her yesterday. Kristen looked at me, and then crinkled her nose and started to giggle.

"See, Patty! She did it when you told her something funny!" I was happy to see that I could prove Patty wrong.

"No, honey," Patty said, smiling. "Kristen was looking at you when she did it."

"I did what?" Kristen said.

Patty and I burst out in our own giggles. Patty said, "Jim told me yesterday how you crinkle your nose before you giggle. I said you only did that when Jim says something funny."

"I do?" Kristen asked.

Patty and I giggled again, and Kristen joined us, once again crinkling her nose, which led to more giggles.

After a few minutes, we were all giggled out. Patty and Kristen went over to my chair and started to undress.

I noticed that the two girls were wearing those matching sheer dresses of Patty's, but this time, Kristen was wearing the lavender dress, and Patty was wearing the pink one.

"You love wearing those dresses," I commented, not sure whether I was speaking to Patty or Kristen.

"Kristen loves them," Patty said. "And they are so convenient when you want to dress... or undress... quickly."

I nodded. "You must have to do laundry every day."

Patty shook her head. "Kristen purchased a couple of additional dresses after I told her where I bought them."

"Oh. Cool!"

The two girls were nude. Kristen looked at Patty, who nodded to her. I took this to mean that Kristen had just asked to be the one to do me, and Patty gave her permission.

However, I wanted today to be a bit different. "Wait, Kristen."

"Yes?"

"Lay face down on the bed," I instructed her.

Kristen looked a bit apprehensive at Patty, who simply nodded at her. She did as she was instructed.

"Put your hands at your sides."

Patty suddenly smiled. She was familiar with these orders. Kristen did as I told her.

I positioned myself on the back of Kristen's legs, and started kneading her back. Kristen sighed in contentment.

After about thirty seconds, I looked back at Patty, who was still standing where I had left her, watching me give Kristen a back rub. I figured that this just wouldn't do.

I noticed that there was about a foot between Kristen's head and the headboard of my bed. I got up off my perch, and stood on the side of my bed.

"Patricia, take my place. You know what feels good in a back rub."

Patty looked at me as if this wasn't a wise move on my part, but since I used that particular name with her, she followed my order, even if it was a bit reluctantly.

Kristen tensed a little as she felt Patty straddle her legs, as I had just done for her, but relaxed when she felt Patty's fingers start rubbing her in a massage, not doing anything sexual.

I moved onto the bed with my back to the headboard, and my crotch almost touching Kristen's head. I was now face to face with Patty, who smiled as she realized my plan.

I started rubbing Kristen's back from the top, starting at her sides above her waist and working my way toward me. Patty was working from Kristen's shoulders, working her way downward.

Kristen was completely relaxed now. I thought I heard her sniff, and stopped and looked at her to see if she was crying. The last thing I wanted to do was hurt Kristen's feelings or upset her in any way.

My little blonde Goddess wasn't crying. Her head was raised slightly, which forced my dick, which had been laying lightly on her lovely blonde hair to hit the mattress with a muted thump. Kristen's sniffing was her nose reacting to the proximity of my cock, which she had been told tastes very good. (Apparently, the olfactory sense--smell--is somehow related to taste.) Kristen saw me looking at her, and quietly said, "Do you mind?"

I knew Kristen's intention, and I didn't mind one bit. I scooted closer to Kristen so the head of my penis was even closer to her mouth, and Kristen moved her head down and took my knob between her lips.

I felt Kristen's wonderful tongue tickling the head of my cock, and could feel her sucking motions. After a minute, Kristen started moving her head up and down, gliding her lips along my pole.

I resumed my back rub from the front, and Patty was still massaging Kristen from the back. I leaned closer to Patty, and pursed my lips.

Patty saw me move, and moved closer in order to kiss me.

Soon, I had Patty's tongue licking my tongue, while Kristen's tongue swirled along my dick.

I didn't last long with all this stimulation. I felt my balls contract and I shot off quickly. It wasn't the most intense orgasm ever, and I hardly moved in response. Kristen caught my cream in her mouth, and continued to swirl her now slimy tongue along the length of my shaft, apparently in an effort to improve its great (to her) taste.

Patty and I continued massaging Kristen while we kissed, and Kristen continued sucking me. She got me hard again after a couple of minutes, and I started actively pumping my hips toward Kristen.

Kristen's mouth was taking more of my length, and I felt the tip press against something, which suddenly gave away. I was now fully inside Kristen's mouth and throat, her lips almost touching my ball sac.

I kept my hips pushed in, until I felt Kristen start to move her head back. I slowly moved my hips back, and Kristen's head stopped moving.

I was now pumping into Kristen's willing mouth, and she allowed me to do all the work. Her lips felt tight against my cock head as I pulled back, and then I started to move toward Kristen again.

I found that I was doing the same slow, agonizing pace that Patty had done to me Wednesday evening at Kneely Park. But I didn't want to move any faster for fear of choking Kristen.

I was no longer kissing Patty as I concentrated everything on thrusting my crotch back and forth, and once again I felt my ass twitching as I approached my release. Kristen seemed to notice this and increased her suction noticeably.

I pumped another short burst into Kristen's willing mouth, and she continued sucking until my erection subsided.

I bent down and pulled Kristen's head up, and gave her a big kiss. We played our tongues together for a few minutes, and I felt yet another erection start.

I didn't want to overtax my teenage cock, and I had decided on a nice way to say "thank you" to Kristen.

I pushed Kristen's head back down, having moved back toward the headboard. Patty resumed her back rub, and I once again got off the bed.

I walked to the end of the bed and stood behind Patty. I rubbed Patty's shoulders a bit, and then moved my hands down slowly until my hands were against her sides. I slowly pulled Patty off of Kristen, who continued to lay on her stomach on my bed.

Patty and I were now standing at the edge of the bed, and I started to move Kristen's right leg toward the corner of my bed, and I signaled Patty to do the same.

"Jim, this isn't a good idea," Patty whispered, apparently thinking that I was going to fuck Kristen.

"Trust me, Patricia," I whispered back.

Patty was hesitant, but obeyed and we soon had Kristen arranged with her legs spread eagle.

I then grabbed one of Kristen's legs, once again signaling Patty to do the same, and we pulled Kristen about couple of feet down the bed.

Kristen didn't know what we intended to do to her, but she didn't seem as apprehensive as when I first had Patty sit on top of her.

Kristen's new position had her crotch near the edge of my bed. I knelt down between Kristen's legs, and Patty suddenly looked less worried, as she realized that this wasn't a position designed for entry.

I motioned for Patty to join me, and had to whisper "Patricia" for her to do so. As she joined me, I told Patty what I had planned to do. "Patricia," I said, "I want to do to Kristen what she does to me. I want you to watch, and whisper to me if I'm doing something wrong, or if you want to have me try something. OK?"

Patty hesitated, and then said, "Yes, James. I was worried you'd want me to go first."

"Would you like that, Patricia?" I asked, smiling wickedly.

"Um, maybe not today, please. I mean, I'll do it if you tell me to, but I'd prefer to make sure it was OK with Kristen beforehand."

"Fair enough," I said.

I had a pretty good view of Kristen's pussy, and I was once again amazed at loveliness of the folds of skin found therein.

From this position, I couldn't see Kristen's pubic hair, which I knew from experience to be so blonde and thin as to be nearly invisible, but I could see the hood that hid Kristen's clitoris, and could smell her musk as my face got closer and closer. From my position, I had to reorient myself; her vagina hole was now, to my perspective, above her clit.

I stuck out my tongue and started at the bottom (again, from my perspective), feeling the knob of her clitoris and licking upward until my tongue reached her cunt. Kristen squirmed in reaction, and I was rewarded with a bath of Kristen's fluids.

I moved my tongue down, and started slow lapping strokes.

Patty moved her head closer to mine to get a better look, and I could hear her sighing in my left ear. Patty's breasts were against my back, and I could feel her erect nipples moving up and down against my shoulder. "You're doing fine," Patty whispered.

I heard Kristen moan at this point, and I started another set of licks, moving upward and down. Finally, at the top of one of my strokes, I tried to stick my tongue into her hole, but found that either my tongue was too short, or my face too wide to stick it in more than about an inch.

"Use your finger," Patty whispered.

I moved my tongue back onto her clitoris, and started making a circular motion around it, causing Kristen to squirm some more.

My left hand was blocked my Patty's body, so I moved my right hand up and stuck my index finger into Kristen's cunt, as my tongue continued stimulating Kristen's clit. My finger made a squishing sound as it moved in and out, and I felt more of Kristen's fluids seep down from her cunt to reach my tongue, which was applying even more pressure on Kristen's clit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.