Lucky Tickets - Cover

Lucky Tickets

Copyright© 2002 by JiMC

Chapter 10

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A teenage boy stumbles upon a roll of "lucky tickets." Thus begins this "coming of age" story about this lucky boy. (Foreword + 20 chapters + afterword; 146,342 words total)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   NonConsensual   Mind Control   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism  

Once we were outside, Patty gave me a kiss. I felt a bit uncomfortable doing that in front of Kristen, but I didn't understand why I was uncomfortable.

We switched cars when Patty drove us back to her house.

I pulled Kristen's passenger seat forward to put Patty into the nearly futile back seat of the Camaro. "I still think we should take my car. I'd hate to see a Camaro damaged by driving it on a dirt road..."

Kristen said, "Better my car than yours. If anything happens, the dealership will send out a tow truck and I'll have a rental within an hour.

"Even at this hour?"

"Twenty four hour service," Kristen said, smirking.

Patty couldn't argue with that. "Well, at least my car has more room for passengers!"

Kristen and I both laughed and agreed with Patty. Kristen pulled the Camaro out and headed on the street toward Kneely Park.

"Slow down once you pass the main entrance," Patty instructed. "It's just a quarter mile or so past it on the right."

Kristen followed Patty's directions, and she didn't miss service driveway, even though it was just barely visible. Kristen followed the dirt road to the path, and up to the barrier. "It's closed!"

I smiled, and got out of the car. There was a locked padlock on the barrier, but it was only attached to a chain. The gate wasn't really locked. I opened the gate and waved Kristen through. I closed the gate behind her, leaving the barrier the way that I had found it.

After taking care of the gate, I got back to Kristen's car and hopped in. "Just follow the path, and you'll find a clearing," I told her.

Patty said, "Yeah. It's about a quarter mile in."

Kristen found the clearing. "Is this it?"

"Yeah," Patty and I said together.

"Wendy and Camille aren't here," I noted. Actually, I was surprised that the other two girls would want to come. After all, they weren't under the influence of the tickets any more, unlike last week.

A car engine could be heard approaching, and I was surprised to see headlights move toward the clearing. Wendy's Datsun made it to the clearing and parked next to Kristen's Camaro.

Camille got out of the Datsun and looked at Kristen's car. Kristen was still seated in the driver's seat. She looked up at Camille and smiled. "You like?"

Camille said, "Bitchin'. You know how to ride a stick, too? I get all confused when I watch Wendy drive."

Kristen nodded. "My brother Will taught me. He helped me pick out this car."

Wendy had gotten out of her car, and opened her hatch to retrieve her blanket. "You guys gonna gawk at Kris' machine?"

Camille grinned, and opened the door for Kristen. Kristen got out, and we all followed Wendy.

The moon wasn't as bright as I had remembered it the previous week, and the forest seemed a bit darker and the shadows seemed to move.

It was also chillier than last week as well. I wondered if the girls would be as open to getting naked as they had been the last time, especially without being compelled by any outside force.

We all knelt on the blanket that Wendy had spread out. Without saying a word, Wendy casually started to undress.

Kristen, who hadn't been to this spot before, watched Wendy, and then shrugged and started to pull off her own clothes as well. Patty and Camille followed suit.

I was glad it was dark, as I felt a bit nervous undressing in front of the girls. I didn't understand the nervousness, since all of the girls had seen just about everything to see on my body, but the nervousness was still there.

Once naked, a cool breeze hit my stomach and I felt an urge to pee. Fuck! How totally inconvenient! I saw a large tree about fifty yards from the blanket, and I started to walk in its direction.

"Where are you going?" Patty called behind me.

"Nature calls," I answered, not turning around.

"Wait!" I heard Kristen call.

There were footsteps hurrying to reach me. I stopped, and heard Kristen's voice. "Let me go, too." Kristen caught up to me. "I think the coolness went straight to my bladder," Kristen said quietly. "You don't mind if I tag along, do you?"

I did feel a little embarrassed, but shook my head letting her know it was all right. Kristen held my hand as we both walked toward the tree.

Without any hesitation, Kristen found a suitable spot and squatted down, apparently without any modesty about a boy watching her take a piss.

I found another tree away from where Kristen was going (I didn't want to splash her, or embarrass her by staring), and I attempted to go.

I use the word "attempted" there. Because, despite the urgency of the feeling, I found that I just could not go.

I heard Kristen's stream finish--it hadn't lasted very long--and heard a bit of rustling.

"Jim?" I heard Kristen whisper. "Are you done? I have some Kleenex..."

"Um..." I said, glad for the darkness, because I was probably as red as Kristen's Camaro. "I um... can't go..."

I heard Kristen giggle softly, and heard her approach me. "Here... let me..."

I felt, rather than saw, Kristen's right hand encircle my shaft, which felt harder and thicker than it had in any time since that incredible kiss we shared before dinner. I was cringing in embarrassment, although her touch on my dick was soft, and Kristen let a few of her fingers brush against the front of my ball sac.

If I couldn't perform by myself, knowing that Kristen was behind me, then the situation appeared even more hopeless, since her touch on my rock-hard tube was sending all the wrong signals to my cock.

"Um, Kristen... that's not helping..."

Kristen interrupted my complaint by stepping up on her tip toes, and pulling me down to her with her left arm embracing me.

I forgot all about my embarrassment and melted into her kiss.

The blonde Goddess managed to pull my entire body into hers, and I felt, for the first time, her breast crush into my bare body.

My entire left side felt warm where Kristen's body was nuzzled against it. She continued to hold my penis away from me, pointed in the general direction of the tree that I had selected.

Kristen's tongue snaked into my mouth, and all my thoughts and being were now focused in the warmth of Kristen's mouth and body.

Suddenly, I felt my bladder let go, and I felt my cock vibrate Kristen's hand as she pointed it away from her further as my stream of urine started to flow.

We continued to kiss as I pissed, the sensation of doing so feeling a bit wicked and somehow totally erotic.

Kristen even shook my penis to get the last few drops out, something that I didn't think about until later; apparently she may have had experience helping a boy piss.

We broke from the kiss, and Kristen moved her mouth to my ear. "I lied about the Kleenex."

I was confused, but Kristen moved quickly. I soon found her lips encircling my until-then deflating cock, her tongue licking the tip that I had just pissed out of. I had never dreamed that I girl would willingly do what Kristen was now doing.

Unfortunately, Kristen's oral ministrations didn't last too long. She let my penis drop--rock hard again!--and stood up, face to face with me. "We better get back before they send out a search party," she giggled.

Kristen led the way, and I watched her beautiful ass wiggle right and left in the dim moonlight as she made her way back to the blanket.

The girls had apparently started without us. Camille was in the middle of the blanket, her fingers deep within her crotch, pumping in and out. "And then he... aaaaahhhhh."

Patty had noticed our return, but Wendy's eyes were riveted on Camille, who was putting on a masturbation and fantasy show for her two friends. In fact, Camille's fantasy seemed to get incoherent as she writhed about on the blanket, her left hand grabbing the blanket and twisting it as she convulsed in orgasm.

I hoped there weren't any park rangers within a few miles, because I figured that Camille's cries of passion were loud enough to wake the dead.

Kristen and I stared at Camille, whose motions were finally starting to wane.

My dick was sticking straight up, mostly from Kristen's quick suck from before, but also from my reaction to watching Camille's orgasm. I needed relief, and my mind flew back to a wonderful hand job that I had received a week before.

Unfortunately, the practitioner of that particular hand job was still in the throes of her own orgasm. I remembered Patty's warning to me about only being friends with Wendy and Camille, and I didn't know how Kristen stood as far as being ordered around.

The only person that I knew who would not get insulted if I asked for a hand job was at my right side.

"Patricia," I said, softly. "Please jack me off!"

"Yes, James." Patty smiled as she knelt, and faced my raging hard-on. She grabbed my pole and started a nice up and down motion. It wasn't as delicate as the one that Camille had given me, but it would definitely do.

Kristen smiled as she watched Patty masturbate me. I noticed once again how lovely her face looked, especially when she smiled. Kristen leaned over to Patty and whispered something, and Patty nodded back to her.

I wondered what had just transpired, but figured that I'd find out soon enough.

Kristen moved closer to me, and kissed me once again.

I had both of my hands free, so I took my left one--the one nearest to Kristen--and started to softly rub her breast. Again, this was a first for us; we had shared a couple of of blow jobs and a few hugs and kisses, but I really hadn't had a chance to explore Kristen's body.

Kristen cooed her appreciation as my fingers traced the outline of her breast, her nipple hardening as my fingers caressed it.

Kristen leaned closer and kissed me once more.

I was now getting exquisite sensations from three directions: Patty and her hand job, Kristen's kiss, and the tactile sensation as my fingers tried to memorize every goose bump on Kristen's right breast.

It soon sent me into sensory overload. I could feel my cock start its contractions, and Patty slowed down her motions almost to the point of distraction.

At that moment, Kristen also broke the kiss off with me, startling me even more.

I moaned in protest as the two girls had picked a particularly lousy time to stop what they were doing... just as I was about to shoot! However, I soon found out why they had done so: Kristen lowered her head into my lap and wrapped her lips around my organ, merely seconds before my jism started its journey out of my balls.

I could now feel the suction within Kristen's mouth as Patty resumed her almost tortuous slow-motion up and down caresses of my tool.

To say, "I came" would be a gross understatement. My hips were in the air about six inches off the ground as my shoulder blades and heels arched my body.

I felt the knob of my cock penetrate deeper into Kristen's mouth than ever before, her lips pushing Patty's hands down into my sparse pubic hairs and around my balls.

All the air was expended from my lungs as I screamed in blissful agony. I could feel the warmth of Kristen's mouth caress almost every inch of my dick, and she continued sucking.

I closed my eyes, one part of my mind hoping that my orgasm would stop and allow my body to recover, another part of my mind wishing that this wonderful pain would continue forever.

I don't know how long I lay there; I lost all track of time.

Eventually, I noticed that I was hard. I couldn't remember if I was still hard, or if I had been manipulated into readiness by the continuation of Kristen's warm mouth moving up and down my penis, her speed matching Patty's deliberate pace. I knew that it was Kristen sucking me without opening my eyes as there were no longer any hands jacking me, which was a peculiarity of Kristen's technique.

The pace wasn't as tortuous as before, since my orgasm had already passed. Actually, it was now starting to feel like heaven.

I finally opened my eyes and found that I was now the center of attention of the four girls. Kristen's attention, obviously, was on sucking me. The other three girls were looking at the two of us, sitting cross-legged with their mouths opened in astonishment.

"The mummy awakes!" Wendy said, drawing chuckles from the other two girls.

My dick felt a spasm as Kristen's suction modified strangely. I felt contractions around its knob, and then I heard Kristen cough, expelling my rod from her mouth.

Camille patted Kristen's back, as she continued to cough.

I, as well as the other girls, started to worry about Kristen, who seemed to have quite a fit.

Finally, Kristen stopped coughing. "Don't EVER do that again!" she said, breathlessly.

Huh? What did I do?

I then remembered that when I had arched my back, I must have forced my penis further into Kristen's mouth than she could take. Did I almost choke her?

But Kristen wasn't looking at me. She was looking at Wendy. "Don't you EVER make me laugh with that... monster... in my mouth!"

I felt better; Kristen wasn't angry with me. Then I giggled as I imagined Kristen attempting to keep from laughing while she had a sizable portion of my pecker in her throat. It was a weird mental image.

Patty and Camille started laughing again, and were joined by Kristen.

Wendy said, sheepishly, "Sorry, Kris."

"'Sokay," Kristen answered, moving over to hug Wendy. "No hard feelings." Then Kristen leered at me, and added, "Well, except for a certain SOMEBODY."

The girls giggled once again.

Wendy looked over to me, and asked, "Could I have, maybe, a little feel?"

"Huh?" asked Kristen, confused, as she hadn't seen the direction of Wendy's gaze.

Patty answered, "Sure, Wendy. I don't think the zombie would mind."

Wendy broke the hug with Kristen, and moved closer to me. "You know, it's not fair. Cammie had to tell her fantasy and play with herself. You had your girlfriends play with you! And you didn't tell us your fantasy!"

I shook my head, and said, "I... um... I'm living it!"

Kristen and Patty beamed at my compliment at their work.

Wendy put her hand on my woody, which was sticking straight up as I was still laying down, my head and back on a carpet of pine needles. She looked impressed. "I don't remember tenth graders with units this big."

"I think it's gotten bigger with all the action it's seen recently," Patty observed.

"Well, maybe I should have given Joe a few more tries, back then, huh?" joked Wendy as she moved her hands up and down my shaft with a slight twisting motion, one that felt very much like my own technique--when I don't have female volunteers available, that is.

Like Camille, Wendy was very competent at administering hand jobs. It didn't take her very long to get me almost to the boiling point, which surprised me since I had just shot off (or had I? I DID lose track of time... ).

My body started to squirm in anticipation, and I looked up and saw Kristen licking her lips, getting ready to suck me again. I was going to ask her to let Wendy finish me, when I remembered that I had "programmed" Kristen to love the taste of my semen.

What kind of heel would I be to deny Kristen the taste that she loved, although she hopefully no longer craved? I nodded to her, giving her permission to go ahead.

Kristen started licking the tip of my knob, since Wendy's hands were moving the entire length of my shaft. Her action surprised Wendy a bit, and she lowered her stimulating hands slightly to allow Kristen more room to suck me.

But Kristen didn't do so. She continued licking me, suspending her head above my shaft.

Patty and Camille watched the three of us, their eyes glued to the sight of me being licked and rubbed at the same time by two lovely women.

I reached over and gave one of Wendy's boobs a tweak. This caused a bit of a stutter in her hand's ministrations, but Wendy quickly recovered.

Patty was always mentioning about the size of Wendy's hooters, but I found that Wendy's breasts were quite unique among the smorgasbord of tits that I had in front of me for an additional reason. The shape of Wendy's breasts were conical, rather than round, and they sagged just a little as she sat upright. They also were lacking in much color difference, except where her tan line was revealed. Her aureolae were hardly noticeable, and her nipples stuck out in shape, but not in color. This was in stark contrast to Kristen, whose aureolae were so much darker than the rest of the skin of her breasts.

I continued to lightly twist Wendy's nipple using a technique that I had learned that Patty seemed to love. I felt her nipple enlarge under my fingers, surprising me, since I had thought that it was already erect.

Kristen was still just licking me, although her tongue was making more contact, slathering the entire knob with a combination of her saliva and my pre-cum.

Once again, I felt my ass start to squirm, and Wendy stopped her jacking motion.

I expected Kristen to use the opportunity of Wendy's hand no longer blocking her to engulf my cock, but she didn't. She just continued to rub her tongue over my head.

My body couldn't take any more stimulation. I started pumping my semen upward, and Kristen caught it mostly on her tongue, a drop or two dribbling onto her chin, and back down into the hairs at the base of my shaft.

I only managed a couple of spurts this time, unlike my last orgasm. Kristen continued her licking, the head of my cock now slimy with a combination of her saliva and my semen.

After a few minutes, I realized that Kristen's love for my semen could keep her licking me over and over for hours. My dick needed some time to rest, so I called her, quietly. "Kristen?"

Kristen lifted her head slightly, and said, "Hmmm?"

"Come here and kiss me!"

The blonde bombshell smiled, and moved her body over mine, her breasts feeling warm against my chest, and her pubic hair over my over-sensitized groin. She opened her mouth and kissed me, and I could once again taste my semen as our two tongues played together.

I wrapped my hands around Kristen and rolled us so that we were both on our sides. I broke the kiss and said, "I think you have a fan club!"

Kristen looked puzzled, and then looked around at the other three girls, that had embarrassed looks on their faces as Kristen noticed that they had been staring.

"That was wonderful," I whispered into Kristen's ear.

Kristen smiled, and whispered back, "I love you, Jim."

I didn't know what to say to Kristen in response.


Not wanting to make the same mistake I had made the previous week, I made sure that I kissed each and every girl as we started to get up and get dressed. Camille and Wendy seemed delighted by this, and surprised me by French kissing me in return.

After I kissed Patty, she whispered to me that she'd see me tomorrow morning. I wondered if she'd bring Kristen again.

The last girl I kissed was Kristen, and it was also the longest kiss. She also whispered to me afterward: "Can you and Patty meet me at my house after she visits you tomorrow morning?"

I nodded, and whispered, "I'll ask Patty, but I can't see why not."

"Thanks," Kristen said, giving me another quick kiss.

I dressed while watching the other four girls dress. I decided that if this was what was going to happen, I was really going to really like Wednesday nights!

Kristen drove me home, and I was in by eleven thirty. I said good-night to my family and went to bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.