Still Not Quite Incest: the Sequel - Cover

Still Not Quite Incest: the Sequel

by davedax

Copyright© 2002 by davedax

Incest Sex Story: Sandra is naughty again with Tommy

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   .

I had intended " still not quite incest" to be a one off, but a lot of people have asked me to take it further, here goes. If you like it, please vote!


As soon as she hears her husband's car pulling out of the drive, Sandra slips out of bed and reaches into the top drawer of her dresser.

The black seamed stockings feel so sensual as she pulls them up over her thighs and fastens them to the lacy black suspender belt.

She looks at herself in the mirror and parts her legs slightly, the glistening pink wetness in her sex is clearly visible, evidence of her excitement, her nipples are hard, she wonders how she'll react when she feels the baby's lips closing around one.

The thought arouses her further, she touches the swollen bud of her clitoris and gasps, she's hovering on the brink of orgasm.

"Don't Sandra" she tells herself, "There's so much more pleasure to come"

"Hi mummy" she smiles at him in the mirror.

"Hello darling, are you still hot?"

He's naked just as she'd hoped he'd be, his beautiful little penis jutting out delightfully from his groin.

"Yes mummy, I don't have to put any clothes on, do I?"

"No darling, of course not, there's only you and me here and we won't tell anyone will we?"

"Oh no, I won't tell at all mummy"

"Good boy" she says and hopes her voice isn't betraying her emotions.

"Now what about a morning kiss and cuddle for mummy?"

Leaping up, he wraps his arms and legs around her,

"I love you mummy"

Sandra tries not to look at his penis rubbing against her stomach as she cups his girlish little buttocks.

"I love you darling"

"I love you mummy"

They kiss lovingly like she'd showed him, his tongue in her mouth while she sucked it gently, enjoying the sweetness of his saliva.

"I like doing this mummy, it makes me feel ever so nice"

She lets her fingers stray between his cheeks, brushing them lightly over the tiny little hole there.

"Mummy likes it too darling"

The baby stirs in her cot and Tommy looks disappointed as she has to set him down and pick the little one up for her morning feed.

"Why don't you sit on the end of the bed darling" Sandra says, "You can watch me if you like!"

Obediently the boy sits cross legged on the bed as Sandra settles down against the head board and pulls the baby to her breast. Her legs are wide apart and Tommy can see little drops of moisture in the nice looking gap at the top of her legs!

"You look ever so nice like that mummy" he says softly, "I love watching you"

She smiles at him and stifles a moan of pleasure as the baby sucks eagerly at a swollen nipple,

"Thank you darling, if baby leaves some, you can have it"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.