Lotto Sister - Cover

Lotto Sister

Copyright© 2002 by Angel

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Troy get's it all including his sisters and female cousins. The story of a 15 year old boy that finds love and sex between the thighs of his older sisters and cousins

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   First   Lactation   Pregnancy  

It was evening and bed time as I knocked on Liz's door and I heard her say "come in" and I entered her bedroom suite.

"Hi Liz" I offered as I walked into her bedroom. Liz was wearing cotton pj's with flowers on them. I looked at her and smiled. Her boobs jiggled inside her pj top as she walked towards me and they looked so pretty jiggling inside that thin cotton cloth. Her breasts were large for such a small girl and her blond hair was in two braids. She looked so wholesome and sweet and so very hot & fuckable.

"You souldn't be in my room this late" Liz said but with a smile. "Your my boyfriend now" she added "but we have to be careful; if mom knew what we did she'd go crazy".

"It is ok Liz. Mom has given you to me as my sacred vessel just like the Old Time Frontier People. Mom said when I get you pregnant I must marry you"!

Liz looked stunned. "I knew we were all going to take care of your needs but I didn't think it would happen so fast". I explained that I had talked to mom and our aunts and that they had told me all about the family meeting and we had decided that is was best that liz and all the girls were my sacred vessels now and mine to fill. I left out that I had given mom and my aunts one million dollars each and that i had listened into the meeting!

I put my hands on liz's waist and felt her soft but firm flesh beneth my hands. Liz looked at me and seemed stunned but asked demanding "did you fuck our sister already"? I answered "no, I knew you'd want to be first". Liz smiled and said "yes I do but I feel funny doing this". "Liz your my sacred vessel now and it is your duty to take my seed and act like a wife in all things. If we have children they are mine and there is no sin. You must realize you don't have to be shy and you must please me now in all things".

I moved my hands lower and held her hips and felt the rounded flesh under my hands. I looked in her eyes "but I have promised mom that I will marry you. I know your going to have my baby".

Liz smiled saying "I want a baby" and we cuddled and her face was against my shoulder as I held her. I lifted her chin and kissed her as I rubbed her back. When we younger I had always rubbed liz's back for her and now I offered to give her a back rub. We walked to her bed hand in hand and she laid face down.

I sat next to her as she laid down and I gently but firmly rubbed her back. She looked so small laid there and not the sexy cheerleader I jerked off over. If mom had known that I surfed the internet for porn and incest stories she have pulled the plug on me long ago.

My hands did not need to stay away from and part of liz and as I rubbed her sides my finger tips brushed the sides of her breast as she laid face bown. I was surprized they felt so firm with her body pressing them into the bed. Liz sighed as my hand returned over and over to brush her boobs. I moved my hands to her bottom and rubbed the pert bottom I had thought about. Kneading the flesh as liz moaned with pleasure. I pulled the pants of her pj's down and handled her bare ass and felt it up. I told liz to turn over and she pulled up her pajama bottom as she turned.

Liz lay on her back staring at me and I slowly reached out and undid the buttons on her top. Liz's had tears in her eyes as my hands undid one button after another. Soon her top was unbuttoned and I spread the cloth and looked at her tits. I started to rub her shoulders and looked at eyes eyes. "liz your mine now and you have a duty to please me" I half whispered as I palmed her boobs and moved her breasts around with my hands. Liz knew what was coming and as my hands pulled her pajama bottom down she lifted her hips to help me as it slide down her ass and legs and I bared her pussy. I pulled the bottom down over her thighs and stopped to stare at her naked cunt. I heard her intake of breath and then lowered it further and down and off her legs.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.