Lotto Sister - Cover

Lotto Sister

Copyright© 2002 by Angel

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Troy get's it all including his sisters and female cousins. The story of a 15 year old boy that finds love and sex between the thighs of his older sisters and cousins

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   First   Lactation   Pregnancy  

I stood outside Liz's door and knocked. Her voice called out "come in" and I entered liz's room. Liz was stoood near her desk and wearing black short shorts and a cream colored tube top. Liz is so hot and a cheerleader in our High School. Liz may be the best looking girl I have ever seen with her heart shaped face, a slim 5'2" 103 lbs body and her long golden blond hair and 33C breasts. Liz is 5'2" but hher legs look long and silky.

"What do you want" she barked at me and I was surprized. "Why are you mad at me liz"? She looked at me "one word; Vicki"!

"You kissed and felt up our sister. That is so..." I looked at her and knew she was jealous. Could it be my hottie sister was jealous? I don't know why I did it but I stepped forward and put my arms around her waist and liz put her forearms against my chest so I could not embrace her. "No don't" she said I continued to hold her as she held me off.

"If I marry you" I whispered softly and a shocked look came into her face. "Who told you" liz hissed at me as I continued to hold her. "Told me what"? I asked unknowing.

"Let me go" liz demanded but I held her tight and our groins were pressed together with her back to her desk but her forearms held me from pressing her tits to my chest or kissing her. "Told me what" I asked a second time?

Liz seemed to melt a little and her arms relaxed and I held her to me and I gloried in the feel of her pressed to me. Liz's arms went around my neck and she sobbed. "They told you; it was Vicki wasn't it"

"I don't know what you mean" I told liz as I held her tight. She sobbed a little but was holding me tight and her breath on my neck was so hot and I listened to her breath. My big sister was acting more like a girlfriend than a sister. "I want, too; I dreamed about having your baby" she mummbled. I was shocked; liz wanted a baby from me and I smiled as I held her tight. I slide my hand up the back of her tube top and felt the silkly skin as I bent my face to her's and kissed her like a girlfriend. In our family we had never kissed on the lips but did kiddy kisses on the cheek.

Liz was passive but I kissed her again and she said after the kiss "no; please no" and I slienced her with another kiss. This time she returned the kiss and her body was pressed to me. "We shouldn't do this; I'm your sister and it's not right. What will Vicki think your her boyfriend now and you kissing me"?

I held my sister tight, kissing your older sister is so great and her arms tightened hard around my neck with each kiss. Our family are Mormon's and Liz had never dated or been kissed to my knowledge. We all knew the story of how the family had fled from New York with Joseph Smith and then finally to Salt Lake City. How great, great, greatgrandpops had maried his own sisters and had children with them because there was a shortage of good men in those days. It had been common in the early days.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.