Lotto Sister - Cover

Lotto Sister

Copyright© 2002 by Angel

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Troy get's it all including his sisters and female cousins. The story of a 15 year old boy that finds love and sex between the thighs of his older sisters and cousins

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   First   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Grandpa had won the biggest Powerball Prize in history. We moved to Las Vegas, Nevada and he made out a will and soon died. My name is Troy and I am a 15 year old student and live with mom and my two older sisters. Vicki that is an unwed mom at 19 and Liz that is my 17 year old cheerleader sister. In the house are also my two aunts and their daughters. I am the head of the family since I am worth 450 milion dollars that is invested for my by a Private Banker and he is watched by my lawyer.

Mom and all the family were having a big meeting in the lounge. I had found the controls and could listen in. Gramps never used the tech in the house and I wish i could have a minicam in my sister liz's room. i think about Liz and the other girls every day! They are hotties! I had accidently seen Liz naked when she left the bathroom in our old apartment and her towel had dropped! Wow I thought my mind had exploded as she is a super hot babe, and makes Britney Spears look like a dog. There were her tits and pussy that I dreamed about and she frooze and my eyes ate her up!

I listened in as the ladies spoke. My older sister was saying that when I got married "we are all fucked when he gets a wife, some gold digger!"

"He will take and marry some bimbo and we are all out on the street. Liz said that the girls in High School all want to stuff their wallets and every woman in Las Vegas wants Troy as a son-in-law!"

Mom said "No honey Troy will always take care of us!"

My cousin Cherry piped in and said "what are we going to do about it?"

Vicki offered "I think we should all take care of his needs and we become his wives!"

I heard my mom yell "What? how can you say a thing like that?"

My other cousin asked "you'd do this Vicki?"

Vicki stunned them and said "I let him kiss me and then feel me up today and I intend on him taking care of me and my baby!" Then they started arguing.

How did it start? I was in the TV room alone with Vicki and she was breast feeding her baby Tyler. Vicki had left home with Josh a loser and now was back after being a unwed welfare mother thanks to Josh who had deserted her. Now Vicki is a hot she stands 5'7" and weighs 120 pounds with a 36C and blue eyes and blond hair. She had her baby sucking on her breast and I could not take my eyes off her bosom.

Vicki was wearing white short shorts and a black knit halter top. She had eased her left shoulder strap off her shoulder and popped her naked breast out to feed the baby. It was the first time I had ever seen her tit. I watched the baby sucking and milk dripping down her bosom. As she feed the baby, Vicki was thanking me for taking her into the house. She smiled and said "it is not really a house, it is a small hotel."

Vicki seemed sad and I told her "I will always take care of you and the baby" and she asked "you really mean that." I looked as Vicki pulled her right shoulder strap off her shoulder, that she was exposing her bare breast on purpose. But then thought it couldn't be true, she is my older sister. Vicki put the baby to her right breast but did not return her left breast to her halter top and I sat there and looked at her full bosom. Her breast jiggled as the baby feed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.