Private Party - Cover

Private Party

by Scorpio00155

Copyright© 2002 by Scorpio00155

Incest Sex Story: He fulfilled a fantasy by helping his cousin to seduce his mother.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   .

I looked around the living room and sighed. Gossiping and laughing as thy had done since 10 that morning, my aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews enjoyed themselves. Not that it had been a bad day and it was a rare thing to get so many of the family in one place, but I was the only 15 year old there. The 'do' was to celebrate my aunt Zelda's 40th birthday, not that she looked over thirty, but the only person near my age was my cousin Ray who was almost three years older than me. I'd enjoyed the barbecue and enjoyed being allowed to drink some beers, but overall I was bored out of my skull.

At about four someone put some music on, it was fast stuff and I looked like a demented stork if I tried dancing to that type of music. Huddling down in an armchair I sipped some beer while boredly watching the older folk kicking up their heels. Letting my eyes drift I came upon aunt Zelda bouncing around in more than one sense. For a moment I let my teenage fantasies of fucking my aunt drift through my mind while my eyes followed the bounce of her large tits as she danced. Then a couple of bodies obscured my view, my eyes refocused on the nearer couple and I found myself watching my mother and Ray dancing to the fast beat of the music. My mother saw me watching her and grinned across at me, I smiled back then her attention went back to her partner. Sighing I watched my other fantasy woman as she and my cousin moved to the music.

I don't know if it's normal or not, but I fancied both my aunt and my mother something rotten, both filled my teenaged wet dreams at night and my waking wanking fantasies. Yet the two women were so different; Zelda was dark haired and dark skinned, my aunt was short, certainly not slim and had a pair of tits that had to be at least forty inches if they were an inch, her face was round and just a little chubby, but was very pleasant to look at. In contrast my mother was fair skinned and blonde haired, tall and slender in a very shapely way, though nowhere near as large in the boob department as my aunt she had a very shapely pair of thirty-fours that I had longed to look at for ages; her face was slim and her deep blue eyes always seemed to sparkle. The topping on my mothers cake was her lips, they seemed to pout and beg to be kissed, though I never expected to do so in anything but a sonly peck. Sighing, which I seemed to be doing a lot of lately, I let my eyes drift away from my mother.

Time passed, as it has a habit of doing, and a few of my relatives, those who lived furthest away, began to drift away. At about eight someone changed the tempo of the music, I had been waiting almost four hours for this and was eager to get to my aunt Zelda before someone else asked her to dance. She saw me approaching her and smiled to me, her husband leant over and said something and I saw her nod as I got up to her.

"Aunt Zelda," I said in a rush, "would you dance with me."

"I would love to Dave," she smiled seemingly sadly, "but I have to go, we've a three hour drive ahead of us. Maybe next time."

Crestfallen I nodded and plastered a sickly smile on my face to hide my disappointment. Zelda's husband muttered 'ready?' and she gave me a peck on the cheek before going over to say goodbye to my mother. Following her progress across the room I saw her stop at my mother who was dancing closely with my cousin Ray, I watched her hug my aunt then follow her and her husband out to the hall. My eyes drifted around the room to see if any of my other aunts that were still there might like to dance, but none of them were 'lookers' and I felt a certain un-enthusiasm to even ask. A few minutes later I saw my mother once again in my cousin's arms, they certainly seemed to be enjoying the close dancing and I felt a little pang of jealousy at my cousin's luck, especially when my mother rested her head on his shoulder and seemed to snuggle closer to him. It was with a certain satisfaction I saw my mother and cousin separate as another of my relatives went over to say their goodbyes. After that the party definitely appeared to be breaking up and pretty soon it was just my mother, my cousin and myself left, I wished that it was just mum and me, but Ray was staying over for a few days while his folks were abroad with my father on some business deal they'd been working on together.

"Well," my mothers voice cut across my thoughts, "I think I'll leave the tidying up until tomorrow. Why don't you boys chat or something while I fix myself a coffee to counter all that drink."

"Why not just have another drink Ruth," Ray grinned in response "much more fun than coffee."

It annoyed me slightly that my cousin would use my mother's name rather than call her 'aunt', but he always seemed to get away with murder with the rest of the family and I just sighed to myself.

"I'm tiddly enough already," my mother laughed, "any more and I'll be doing silly things."

"Like what?" Ray asked cheekily.

"Never you mind." Mum laughed as she headed towards the kitchen.

Ray came over to where I was standing, which quite by coincidence happened to be by the bar. Grabbing himself another beer my cousin raised the bottle to me then took a deep pull at it, lowering the bottle he gave a belch then grinned at me.

"Why the long face?" he asked.

I just shrugged.

"Let me guess," Ray grinned, took another swig from his bottle then continued, "Zelda left before you could get a smoochy dance with her."

"Yeah, well..." I blushed, "I had hoped to do some dancing, but the party broke up too quick."

"Why the hell didn't you dance earlier," he asked, then laughed, "oh yeah, of course, you think you look a dork trying to dance to fast stuff. That's bull Dave, we all look like dorks to the fast stuff, but it doesn't stop us."

"Yeah, I guess." I muttered "Anyway, you seemed to be doing okay with mum."

"She's some mover," Ray laughed, "and that's a fact. Pity things ended so soon though."

He took another pull at his beer, looked towards the kitchen door then looked at me with a huge grin on his face, the grin I knew to mean he had some scheme hatching in his peanut sized brain. Finishing his beer he grabbed another bottle for himself and one for me.

"Not that they need to end quite yet." My cousin said with a wink "You don't have any objections to dancing with your mum do you?"

"Huh?" I answered brightly "Of course not, but why?"

"Well I'm thinking it's still damned early, we've got food, booze and music so why end the party." Ray grinned. "Besides I for sure want to do some more dancing and stuff and I doubt you'd object to a bit of dancing and since your mum's the only dance partner around I thought I might interest her in the idea."

I looked at my cousin with a frown, I knew he was up to something and wondered just what he meant by 'and stuff', but then again, it was a chance for me to salvage something from the day. Despite the age difference Ray and I were fairly close and his 'schemes' had got me in trouble more than once, but they were always fun and I found myself grinning at him as I replied.

"Yeah, why not." I said "Only how are you going to get her interested in the idea."

"No problem," he laughed "just follow my lead for the rest of the night."

"Huh?" I frowned again "What's that supposed to mean."

I was surprised to see him blush slightly, he glanced towards the kitchen door before answering.

"Dave," he said in a low voice, "I wanna see if I can have some fun with your mum, if you know what I mean. If our luck's in maybe we can both have some fun."

"Fun?" I frowned, then the penny dropped "You mean try it on?!? With mum?!? Are you nuts?"

"Maybe I am nuts," Ray grinned, "but what do you think? You up for it?"

I looked at my cousin as though he'd grown two heads, but then as the idea sort of settled I found myself grinning at him. I distinctly remember thinking 'hell it is MY fantasy after all' before responding.

"Why not," I grinned, "after all it's not as though we are going to get anywhere."

"You never know," Ray laughed "but just follow my lead and we'll see where things go. I bet your mother won't object too much by the time we get round to the 'stuff' part of the night."

"Okay, you're on." I laughed just as my mother walked back into the room.

"What are you two plotting?" she laughed as she came over to join us by the bar.

"Nothing much," Ray grinned as she sipped at her coffee "just trying to cheer Dave up a bit."

"Dave?" my mother frowned "What's wrong hon?"

"He's just feeling a bit left out," Ray jumped in before I could even open my mouth to answer, "you know what he's like with fast dancing and things broke up before he could get a slow dance."

"Dave?" Mum said to me.

"Yeah, well," I said taking my hint from Ray, "I've been bored most of the day and, well, like Ray said, just when I thought I'd get to enjoy myself everyone went home."

"You mean Zelda left." My mother laughed.

"Anyway," Ray jumped on in, "I was just trying to cheer him up a little."

"Well you seemed to have done that," my mother smiled, "but how did you do it? One of your little schemes I'll bet."

"Sort of," Ray laughed, "I just sort of suggested we might persuade you to party on for a while so he can at least get a couple of dances."

My mother raised an eyebrow at both of us, but the smile grew broader on her face as she thought about what my cousin had said.

"And you liked the idea Dave?" my mother asked looking at straight me.

"Uh, yes." I answered.

"I'll think about it." She chuckled as she went to sip at her coffee again.

Over her shoulder I saw Ray grin and do a thumbs up sign which I thought was a little premature, but it seemed he knew my mother better than I did in this area.

"Okay," mum laughed as soon as she finished her coffee, "I'll go along with the idea, we'll have our own private little party. And since we are partying, how about someone pouring this old bird a drink."

"You are certainly not old." Ray laughed as he grabbed a bottle of vodka and a glass from the bar.

"Flattery will get you everywhere." My mother laughed as Ray poured a generous amount of booze into the glass and handed it to her. "Thanks. Now, how about some music to dance to?"

Ray was moving even before she'd got the words out and my mother laughed as she took a swallow from her glass. A moment later fast music filled the room and I frowned at Ray's choice of music, but when I looked across at him he gave me a wink that seemed to say 'trust me, I have a plan'. Ray rejoined us and took a long pull at his beer before asking my mother to dance with him, mum grinned, nodded and finished her drink in one gulp then headed for the centre of the room. Before he joined her Ray leant over to me.

"Keep her glass topped up," he said in low voice, "we'll do a few fast dances then I'll change the tempo."

I nodded as he moved over to join my mother and as they started to bounce about I re-filled her glass then finished my beer. After a while the track came to an end and they both came back to where I was standing, I held out the full glass to my mother and she took it with a smile. Another track started and Ray took my mother's hand and tugged her towards the centre of the room, laughing she gulped down her drink and went with him while I filled her glass yet again then watched them dancing. After this happening a few more time I began to wonder if Ray's plans really did include me, but then I saw him lean towards my mother and say something, she looked my way then nodded a reply to him. As my mother came over, took the full glass I held out to her and gulped down half it's contents I saw Ray moving to the hi-fi.

Soft, slow music filled the room and I smiled at the thought that I was finally going to get to join in this party, only it seemed I was going to have to wait a little longer because Ray came over, took a sip at his beer then led my mother back to the centre of the room leaving me holding her empty glass. Re-filling the glass I watched Ray and my mother shuffling around to the music, their bodies close but not quite touching, though as I watched the tiny gap between them seemed to vanish. By the time the track was about half over my mother had her head leant on Ray's shoulder and you couldn't have got a got a sheet of paper between them. At one point Ray grinned at me over my mother's shoulder and I gave him a half smile in return while wondering when I was going to get in on the act. When the track finally came to an end the pair of them came over to join me, my mother took her glass and almost emptied it in one go.

"I need the loo." She said draining her glass "Back in a mo boys."

With that she was gone, I watched her leave then looked at my cousin.

"So when do I get to join in?" I asked with a little more force than I'd intended.

"Hey, cool it Dave." Ray said softly. "You get the dance after this one, after that we'll take turns."

"How come I don't get the next dance?" I asked feeling only slightly mollified.

"Because I'm trying to set it up so you get to dance with her the same way I am cous'," he answered "of course if you want to do the 'proper distance' thing then fine, take the next dance."

"Uh, no, I guess I'll wait." I grinned as I refilled my mother's glass "But there's no way she's going to lean against me the way she's been doing with you."

"Trust me," Ray laughed, "she'll 'lean'."

At that point my mother returned, she took the glass from me, drained it almost in one go and laughed as Ray dragged her back to the centre of the room. As the pair of them moved together it dawned on me that my mother was more than a little 'tiddly', grinning I filled the glass again and wondered how long it would be before she became falling down drunk. While they danced I saw Ray turn his head to my mother's ear, his lips moved and I wondered what line he was spinning to my mother. Her head came up off his shoulder, she looked at his face then, after glancing my way, said something to which Ray nodded, she glanced my way again said something to which Ray grinned and gave a reply. My mother laughed and her head went back to rest on Ray's shoulder, Ray looked my way, grinned and winked, grinning back I wondered just what had been said between them.

The track they were dancing to finally came to an end and the pair of them came over to join me, my mother took her drink, drained it then gave the glass to Ray as another track came to an end.

"Your turn." My mother laughed as she took hold of my hand and headed for the centre of the room.

As the music started playing my mother came close to me, put her arms around my neck and we sort of began drifting to the music with my hands on her hips. There was space between us to start with, but I was content to have my mother in my arms. Looking into her eyes I saw a mischievous gleam in their depths, she smiled at me and naturally I smiled back.

"Ray seems to think you'd enjoy yourself more if I danced with you the same way I've been dancing with him." She said softly. "Think you could bear to have your old mum pressed up to you like that?"

"Ray's right." I grinned back without hesitation, then added, "Anyway, you aren't old."

She laughed then moved closer against me, her body pressing to mine in a way that sent tingles all over me.

"Of course," she almost whispered as she leant her head on my shoulder, "you'll need to hold me the same way as Ray does for this to be comfortable."

I gulped as I let my hands slide from her hips to the small of her back just above the swell of her bottom, as my hands came to rest my mother snuggled even tighter to me and I could have sworn I heard her mutter 'that's nice'. Dancing with a beautiful woman pressed tight to you, her breath soft against your neck and her perfume drifting to your nostrils is so exciting, even if that woman is your own mother; within a few moments I felt my cock starting to stir in the confines of my pants. The minutes drifted past unnoticed as I savoured the feel of my mother pressing against me and the play of her muscles under my hands as she moved while my cock started it's rise to erection. All too soon the track ended and we parted, squirming a little to get my semi-erect cock more comfortable I followed my mother back to where Ray was standing by the bar. My cousin gave my mother another glass of vodka and held out a bottle of beer to me which I took gratefully and half finished in one swallow. Trying to calm my excitement I watched them move onto the floor, drift together and start to sway to the music, but knowing that I would soon be in Ray's place did nothing to help me calm down. Almost in a dream I re-filled the empty glass my mother had handed me and eagerly awaited my turn to dance with my mother.

By the time I'd had three dances with my mother my cock was almost rigid and I was wondering how long it would be before she noticed this and ended the fun. I looked over to where she and Ray were dancing and hoped it would be a while before my excited condition came to her notice, but that also seemed to be a forlorn hope since my cock was not small in any sense of the word.

"I'm glad I let you two talk me into this." My mother laughed as she and Ray rejoined me at the bar. "I'm really enjoying myself."

I noticed that there was a slight slur to her words and as she drained yet another glass of booze I wondered how drunk she was. Handing Ray the empty glass my mother excused herself and as soon as she left the room Ray gave a chuckle.

"We're in." he grinned at me. "Time to heat things up a bit more I think."

"You reckon?" I asked as I filled the glass in my hand.

"Dave," Ray laughed. "I've had my hard cock pressed into her for the last two dances and all she does is press back at it. She's feeling mellow and no pain, so yeah, I reckon we can move things along a bit. Just do what I do and you'll be fine."

He clammed up as my mother walked back through the door, grinning she took the glass from me, drained it then held out the glass to Ray. My cousin took the glass, passed it to me and swept my mother away which made me feel a bit put out since it was supposedly my 'turn' to dance with my mother. Filling the glass I turned my attention back to the pair of them just in time to see Ray slide his hands from the small of my mother's back onto the upper swell of her bottom. I expected to see my mother at least lean up and say something to him, but, to my surprise, she just seemed to snuggle in tighter to him. Ray grinned and let his hands slowly slide further down until he was holding her bottom fully in his hands, looking at me he winked and I saw him give my mothers bottom a squeeze. I think my mouth must have fallen open when my mother responded to his movement by wriggling against his lower body, a look of triumph came to Ray's face as he slowly kneaded my mother's buttocks as they danced. When the track ended they came over to me, I could not believe that my mother had let Ray touch her up as he had, even more so when she made no comment about it while she drained her glass.

Then it was my turn to dance with my mother again, as the music started and she pressed tight against me I revelled in the fact that the track that was playing was one of the longest ones we had. My attention became totally focussed on my mother as we drifted around to the music, even more so when I felt her groin sort of doing a slow grind against my hard cock. Looking over her shoulder at Ray I saw him giving a thumbs up and signing that I should let my hands 'drift' as he had. For a moment I hesitated then slowly slid my hands downwards until they rested on the full globes of her bottom, looking at Ray again I saw him nodding and miming a squeezing motion. Gently I let my fingers press into the pliant flesh under my hands, the material of her dress sort of wrinkled as I squeezed her buttocks while expecting a protest from my mother. Only she didn't protest, instead she ground her body against mine making me gulp with the excitement of her body pushing against my cock, nor was there any way she could have missed my erection. Closing my eyes I let the sensations set up by my mother's body rubbing on mine fill me, at the same time my squeezing of her backside grew firmer which made her press even more against me. When the record eventually ended I could have screamed, but I laughed with my mother as she went back to the bar, downed the drink Ray handed her and took him out to the centre of the room.

Once again I was a spectator and I watched with eager excitement as Ray started squeezing my mother's bum almost from the word go without one hint of an objection from my mother. Once again my jaw dropped when I saw my cousin slowly slide one of his hands off her bum, up her side and onto the outer side of her boob. Expecting my mother to break things up at any second I watched my cousin's hand work its way onto the front of her tit, I think I actually gave a low gasp when my mother moved her upper body slightly to give his hand easier access! Then Ray was gently squeezing her tit with one hand while doing the same to her bum with the other, he looked over at me with a grin that almost split his face in two. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, but I found myself grinning back at my cousin as I watched him continue to touch up my mother without a single word or motion of protest from her. Suddenly I found my thoughts filled with how much we may actually be able to get away with, Ray had been confident that we would get to have 'fun' with my mother and for the first time I began to believe he may be right.

Then the track ended and the pair of them came over to where I stood, my mother took the glass I held out to her with a laugh.

"If I didn't know better," she commented with her words seeming a little slurred, "I'd swear you were trying to get me drunk."

"Want us to stop filling your glass Ruth?" Ray asked with a grin.

"Hell no," she laughed in reply, "keep them coming boys. Now whose turn is it next? Ah yes, come on David."

She thrust the empty glass at Ray who barely managed to grab it in time, grabbed my hand and almost pulled me over to the centre of the room. The music was into its first bars when she pressed tight to me and began to sway deliciously against my body, nor were my hands any slower in getting onto her buttocks. Without hesitation I began to knead her soft arse and was delighted by the increased pressure of her lower body against mine. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Ray miming a tit squeezing action and wondered if I could get away with it. Feeling a little nervous I let one of my hands slid up to her chest, to my utter amazement my mother leant her upper body back just enough for me to squeeze a hand between us and onto one of her tits. The feel of her soft tit under my hand was fantastic, even through her dress and bra I could feel the hardness of her nipple, when I moved my palm in a circular motion over her nipple I heard my mother give a low sigh. It was stunning to realize that my mother was getting turned on by our touching her, but I didn't let that slow me down, revelling in the feel of her bum and boob in my hands I drifted around to the music until the track ended and I had to pass her over to Ray.

I watched as they moved together, Ray lost no time at all in putting his hand on her buttocks and tit, in fact his hands were in place even before they had fully drifted together and my mother didn't seem to mind one bit. This time as they drifted around I saw Ray moving his lower hand in an up and down motion, stroking my mothers bum and at the same time catching the material to pull it up gradually. At the same time his other hand was pressing, rubbing and squeezing at one of her tits and the only reaction my mother seemed to be giving was to press tighter to him as she moved her body against his. By the time the track had finished Ray had managed to ruck the back of my mother's dress almost up to the top of her thighs, the view I had of her stockinged legs and the fair flesh that showed above her stocking tops was so exciting. As they headed back to where I was standing I noticed that my mother's face looked a little flushed and she certainly seemed to be breathing heavier than usual. Hiding a grin at these signs of my mothers arousal I held out her full glass to her and waited for her to drain it.

"Next." My mother laughed as she gave the glass to Ray.

Eagerly I went with her, took her in my arms, put a hand on her bottom and the other straight on her tit as the music flowed around us. My mother's only reaction was a deep sigh, to press her lower body tighter to me and grind her groin against mine and to push her tit tighter to my hand. Following Ray's example I started to slowly work her dress up under my hand as it squeezed at her bum while at the same time playing with the tit under my other hand for all I was worth. I nearly jumped when I felt my mother gently kissing at my neck and earlobe, I hadn't noticed her doing this with my cousin, but, then again, my eyes hadn't got above boob level. Either the track was longer than the one before or I had been teasing up more material than Ray had been because I suddenly found myself with the hem of her dress leant against my wrist while my hand stroked her panties clad bottom. And not just her panties, the feel of bare flesh under my hand thrilled me as I stroked her soft globes, one moment I would feel the soft lace of her panties the next the soft warmth of her skin. I savoured these sensations to the full all the while expecting my mother to make some objection or do something to make things a little less intimate. Only she didn't do or say a thing other than to start kissing at my neck more firmly and grind against me with more force. When the record ended I reluctantly let my mother go and watched her lead the way back to the bar.

I certainly needed the beer Ray had held out to me as I'd approached and my mother had downed her vodka in one go before leading Ray out to dance. Filling the glass I watched them move together, Ray was really giving one of her boobs the treatment, squeezing it, stroking it and rubbing it while his other hand stroked her bum. Once again Ray was working the material of her dress upwards, but this time not in small bits, he would take about three inches of material in his hand and blatantly pull it upwards before grabbing another few inches. Before the track was a third of the way through his hand was resting on her panties, the material of her dress hanging around his wrist and swaying both to his hand movements and my mother's movements. Shortly before the track ended Ray moved his hand from her tit down to her bum, I saw him fumble with the material of her dress then bit back a gasp when I saw him tuck the material into the waistband of her panties. Both his hands ran over her almost bare bottom as the final notes began to play, a wide swathe of her dress held out of the way by her own panties, for all intents her bum was bare apart from her rather flimsy lacy panties. I ogled my mother's long, shapely stocking clad legs and her gorgeous bottom for as long as I could knowing that as soon as they stopped dancing my mother would un-tuck her dress and let it fall to hide all that I was now seeing. But that night was one of surprises, instead of pulling her dress straight my mother acted as though she was totally unaware of her disarrayed clothing. Even more surprising to me was that as they walked back to join me Ray continued to stroke my mother's bum without any sign of objection from her. Nor did she make any protest when Ray continued to touch her up as she drained her glass prior to dancing with me.

As my mother pressed herself to me and leant her head on my shoulder I let both of my hands come to rest on her buttocks. While we danced around I kneaded and stroked her bum more and more vigorously, in response she ground against me with greater pressure kissing my neck and earlobe with ever more fervour. In the confines of my clothing my cock twitched to each rub of my mother's body against mine, for a moment I believed myself to be dreaming, but none of my dreams had come close to the sensations I was feeling now. Daringly I let my hands slide down onto her upper thighs then let them slide back up via the inner part of her thigh, my fingers brushing against the swell of her pussy lips as I drew them back up over her buttocks which drew a sort of low moan from my mother. Not daring to break the spell I satisfied myself with stroking and squeezing my mothers bum until the track ended. Following Ray's example I carried on playing with her bum as we walked back to the bar to join him and carried on while she drank her vodka.

I remember thinking that things couldn't get much wilder as I watched Ray and my mother move together, her body pressed to his, her head on his shoulder, her lips kissing his neck as his hands roved over her buttocks. Then Ray moved his hands as I had done, sliding them down onto the backs of her upper thighs, then drawing them back up via her inner leg so that his finger grazed at her pussy lips through her scant panties. My mother seemed to tremble as his hands brushed past her pussy. Unlike me Ray was not content to let things stop there, once again his hands slid down, this time to cup her bottom then slide under her and I saw my mother's body stiffen for a moment as his fingers traced the outer lips of her cunt. Ray's hands did not slide back upwards this time, instead I saw him pressing his hands together and moving them outwards and realised that he was teasing her cunt lips between his two hands. At first my mother stiffened, then her head came up and she looked at Ray as though about to say something, but before she could speak Ray leant forward and planted his lips on hers in a hungry kiss that seemed to make my mother melt in his arms. With ever increasing excitement I watched Ray's hands as they boldly began to move over her pussy mound, sliding and pressing at the material of her panties while he kissed her. After the first brief moment my mother was kissing him back just as hungrily and her lower body started to press down against his hands as they rubbed over her cunt with increasing pressure. When the track ended my mother seemed to be in a dream state as she walked over to where I stood, took the glass from my hand and drained it, all the while Ray continued to stroke at her cunt.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.