The CEO
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2002 by Tallorder64

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Carl Detroit had the world on a string. He was rich beyond his wildest dreams. He enjoyed the power over others that his riches gave him. That is until trouble visited him-big time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   MaleDom   Humiliation  

Becca answered the door on Monday to find a UPS driver with several boxes at his feet. She started to question him about who had ordered the merchandise when she saw that the sender was Detroit Industries, Inc. She signed for the boxes and the driver returned to his truck and pulled away from the house. She struggled to get the boxes into the house. A letter with her name on it was attached to one of the boxes. The letter instructed her what to wear on the trip to Paris on Wednesday and what to pack. She opened the boxes and stared in amazement at the clothes and luggage. Everything was first class. The lingerie was from Victoria's Secret, the dresses were from the finest designers and the luggage was by Coach. There was a thousand dollars in one hundred dollar denominations in one of the boxes with a Post-It note telling her to buy anything that she might need for the trip.

She sat down hard on the couch. She had almost forgotten about his demand that she accompany him on the trip to Paris. She never felt that he would really make her go to Paris with him. When would all of this end? What would Howard think? Did Carl intend to make her tell Howard about her having sex with Carl and Marie? Tears came to her eyes. Carl seemed so nice at dinner and the theater. Why was he doing this to her?

Becca almost screamed when the phone ran. She took a minute to start breathing again before she pick the phone up.

"Becca, how do you like the clothes? I'm sure that you will be the toast of Paris. I'll have my driver pick you up at 6 o'clock Wednesday morning. Please be ready when he arrives. We'll take my plane rather than fly commercial. See you Wednesday.

Carl hung up before she could even say a word. Sat down again and put her face in her hands. Tears would not come this time. She was beginning to be resigned to her fate. He knew exactly how to mold her to his will. She knew what Carl was doing, but she was powerless to stop him.

Her feelings for Howard had sunk to a point where she would have more feelings for a stray dog than her husband. All of this was Howard's fault. If she had to confront him when she was in Paris, she had decided to ask for a divorce. Suddenly fear took hold of her body and her skin felt like she had stepped into a deep freeze. How would she support herself? She had never worked. They had married right after high school and Howard had insisted that she stay home and make a home for him and the kids. They found out later that she could not have children and she always felt as though she was only half a woman. They struggled to put Howard through college and Carl Detroit had paid for Howard's MBA on the grounds that it would make him more valuable to the company. She knew that Howard always had a bet on all of the Pro Football games, but she didn't realize that he had a gambling problem until they were deep in debt. Howard talked her into putting her inheritance into a stock fund that he would manage. She found out that he had squandered away all of her money when a bookie put Howard into the hospital for a month because he couldn't pay his gambling debt to the bookie. The bookie threatened to make Becca prostitute herself to pay off the debt. Howard had borrowed the money from the company, so he said to pay off the bookie. She tried to figure a way to come up with the money to pay off the company. She sighed and she realized that paying off the debt was impossible.

On Wednesday morning, the limo pulled up in front of her house at six o'clock exactly. The chauffeur walked to the front door and she opened it before he had a chance to knock. She showed him where the luggage was and he put the luggage in the trunk. See checked the house to make sure hath all of the windows and doors were locked and walked to the limo. She was both excited and afraid. She had no idea what was expected of her on this trip, but she had never been on a real vacation before and certainly never to Paris so she was looking forward to the experience.

The ride to the airport was uneventful. The chauffeur kept the privacy window closed and made no attempt to speak to her. Traffic was light at that time of the morning and they were at the airport about thirty minutes after they had pulled away from her house.

People were milling around the airplane making the final preparations for the trip. Marie appeared at the door of the plane and motioned for her to climb the ramp and get on the plane. She climbed the stairs and suddenly remembered that she did not have any panties on. The dress came to about three inches above her knees. She looked behind her to see if anyone had tried to look under her dress and saw two of the men smiling and looking up at her. One of the men saluted her to let her know he appreciated what he saw. She hurried onto the plane red-faced. She wondered what the men were thinking. Did they think she was a prostitute? Did they think she was Carl's kept woman?

Marie put out her hand and led her to the passenger section of the plane. She was shocked. The plane was luxurious. There were seats for only eight people and the plane was more of a flying office than a people carrier. Carl was at a desk talking on a phone and reading a file at the same time. He nodded to Becca when he raised his eyes and saw her. There was a large man sitting toward the rear of the cabin and Becca instantly took a dislike to the man. She knew that he had to be a bodyguard or something. He stared at Becca and continued to stare as Marie led her to a seat.

Howard raced his rented car toward Paris. He had gambled all night at a small casino in Monaco that a guy in the Paris office had told him about. His friend had told him that this casino was easy. They were trying to build a reputation and the payouts were larger than any of the other casinos in Monaco. Credit was also easy there. What Howard's "friend" had not told him was that the casino was owned by Carl Detroit and that the table that Howard was steered to was fixed. By early morning, he had lost two hundred and thirty-five thousand dollars. Luckily they had let him sign for the chips. He knew that he had to go back there tonight and hit the tables again.

The plane taxied to the runway and they sat until they were cleared for takeoff. The plane lifted off the runway and climbed at a steep angle and turned east. They level off at thirty-five thousand feet and Marie got up and walked over to where Becca was sitting.

"Are you hungry?" she asked.

Becca shook her head and closed her eyes. She hadn't slept well last night. She was unsure of Carl's motives in bringing her on this flight. She was sure that he wanted more than sex. The steady drone of the engines lulled her to sleep. Once she woke up and found that she had put her head on Marie's shoulder. Marie smiled and patted her leg to let her know that she didn't mind. Becca nodded off again. She woke up again to find that someone had thrown a blanket over her. She nodded off again.

Becca stirred in that land somewhere between consciousness and sleep and she was aware of a pleasant feeling between her legs. She stayed in that unknown land and luxuriated in the pleasurable feelings starting to flow through her loins. She moaned and the moan shook her into consciousness. The pleasurable feelings in her loins had increased. She opened her eyes and saw that she was sitting on the edge of her seat and that her dress had been pulled up around her waist. Her blouse was unbuttoned and her tits had been pulled out of her bra. Marie had her head between her legs and was assaulting her slit with her tongue. Becca started to push her away. Suddenly Marie's tongue found her clit and sucked it into her mouth. Becca dropped her hands to her side and cried out. Marie rolled Becca's clit around between her lips and sucked it further into her mouth. Becca grabbed her head and held her close. She was unaware of anything but the pleasure giving tongue on her bud. She cried out the young woman's name as the waves of pleasure swept of her. After she calmed down Marie rose up to her and kissed her. Becca tasted herself on Marie's lips. She had never tasted a woman before. She started to get aroused again and reached for Marie's tits. Marie pulled away and then leaned forward and kissed her.

"I have to take care of Chico," she said huskily, "He gets cranky if he doesn't get his nuts off on a regular basis."

Becca watched her as she walked to the back of the plane. Marie took her dress off and Becca saw that she was not wearing panties either. She dropped her bra and knelt down in front of the man and unzipped his pants. She pulled his cock out and took him into her mouth. Her head started bobbing up and down on his cock and she moaned several times. She pulled away from him and knelt on the floor of the airplane in front of him. The man got behind her and shoved himself into her brutally. He continued to pound into her and Becca thought that it looked like a cross between rape and consensual sex. Marie screamed and the man tensed and held her to him and he emptied himself into her. Marie collapsed on the floor and was still for several minutes before she got up and put her clothes back on. She came forward and sat down next to Becca again and smiled at her. Becca straightened her clothes and they were silent for the rest of the trip.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.