You Shouldn't Tease - Cover

You Shouldn't Tease

by Joe the Bow

Copyright© 2002 by Joe the Bow

Incest Sex Story: Cheerleader Mandy introduces Jane to her brother. Jane doesn't believe Mandy when she tells her that she has an ass full of her brothers cum and a belly full of his piss.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Size   .

As my dick slipped out of Mandy's cum-filled ass she turned around to licked the crud from the entire length, not forgetting my balls. Shit, sorry for the pun, but my little sister was a very hot number. Sitting there, bare ass naked, on the couch with sweat pouring off her. My cum was trickling out of her ass onto a strategically placed towel and her lips were stained brown as my knob end disappeared past her tonsils. "That's it take it, little sis, take it all. I'll be gentle". I felt the knob end slide into her throat and I pushed all the way until my balls hit her chin. She knew just what to do, after all this wasn't exactly the first time we'd fucked together, and I don't think for one minute that my prick is the only one that gives her pleasure.

I slid my knob out to let her breath and then plunged it back in up to the hilt. Again, again, and again until I felt the next load welling up in my balls. I had to be careful or I'd suffocate my little fuck toy, so I withdrew until my knob was resting on her tongue and let it fly. Mandy tried her best to swallow but streamers of it ran out and dripped of her chin onto her little brown nipples and then onto her flat stomach. Sis knew what was coming next and was smiling as my final spurts erupted. My knob stayed in her mouth as my hard on subsided. My tummy muscles contracted as my pee started to trickle out. Mandy immediately swallowed my knob end so the golden fluid emptied directly into her belly. I stopped and pulled out a couple of times so she could breathe, but in the end I emptied my bladder into her, now distended tummy.

"What time are they coming home at?" I asked.

"Not for ages yet, they said they wouldn't be home before midnight," she answered.

"Yea but we got caught like that last time. That's why I'm living with Uncle Ron, the fat slob."

"Look don't worry, you can always shoot out the back if we hear the car can't you. I need to get cleaned up," and off she went to the bathroom.

I fetched a couple of cokes from the fridge and handed one to her as she came back into the living room. As I slipped on my shirt and pants Mandy pulled on her little cheer leader sweatshirt and pleated skirt. She said, "We've a practice at 6 this evening".

I said, "You can't go like that."

"Of course I can't. I need to put on my socks and trainers."

We were just finishing our cokes when I was startled by the doorbell. "Relax Tom, it's not them."

"How do you know?" I squealed.

"Because they have a key and we didn't hear a car. In any case, I'm expecting Jane, were going to practice together."

Mandy skipped barefoot out to the lobby while I cleared away the towel and all other evidence of our forbidden pleasure. I was beginning to panic as Mandy was taking a long time at the door. Finally she came back holding a gorgeous young blond by the hand.

"Hey Mike, I want you to meet my best friend Jane."

"I thought Tracy was your best friend?"

"Yea she was, but that was before Jane turned up a couple of weeks ago. She's a cheerleader too."

"I kind of gathered that from the outfit," I replied.

"Anyway I need to find my socks and things. Look after Jane for me won't you?" and she went skipping off.

I didn't know what to do in this awkward situation. Jane asked, straight off, "Is it true what Mandy just told me?"

"Is what true?" I asked.

"That she's got an ass full of your cum and a belly full of your piss?" My jaw dropped and I just sat there.

"Well is it?" she insisted.

I just nodded, rather sheepishly.

"So how big is it really?" she asked.

"How big is what?"

"Your cock silly. I'm not going to fuck anyone with a piddle little tool am I?"

I just sat there.

"Come on, how big is it?"

"I don't really know," I mumbled.

"Well is it more than 6 inches?"

I nodded.

"More than a foot?"

I shook my head.

"More than 9 inches?"

I shook my head. "More than 7 inches?"

I nodded my head. "So it's 8 inches long."

I nodded.

"Shit it's like getting blood out of a stone. OK, so it's 8 inches long, how fat is it?"

I'd had enough of this. "It's as fat as your fist," I said.

"OK, let's see it. Come on you could have a tiny little prick for all I know so let's see it. Oh it's one of those things is it? You won't show me yours unless I show you mine, is that it?"

I just sat there.

"OK, you win," she said standing up, "stand back."

Jane did a forward flip to a handstand and as she did so her loose fitting top flipped up over her head revealing a gorgeous pair of upside down tits. Her skirt had also flipped up revealing a completely shaved twat. When she was upside down she slowly spread her into a perfect splits practically revealing what she had had for breakfast.

I was just about to plunge a finger into the inviting hole when Jane flipped back the right way up.

"OK, now let's see it," and she knelt down in front of me with her hands reaching for my zip. As she reached inside old snake eye was just beginning to stir, I think he knew he was in for a little more exercise. Freeing it from its confines Jane said, "Not very impressive yet is it?"

"Just wait," I replied.

Jane gently stroked the stiffening length and, bending down, took my knob end in her mouth. As she knelt there, head bobbing up and down I thought, this little slut needs a lesson. "Right you little shit," I said, "I'm going to give you the fucking of your life. By the time I get half way through with you you're going to be begging for mercy, either that or you'll be passed out. When I finish you'll be bandy-legged. You can forget about cheerleader practice tonight, you'll be in no fit state for it."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.