Summer School - Cover

Summer School

by Brad_rkt

Copyright© 2002 by Brad_rkt

Erotica Sex Story: Young girl has to attend summer school in a class she thought she passed

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Rough   First   Squirting   .

It all started my senior year in high school I was 18 and loved to party so much that it cost me from graduating. the shame on my fathers face when I told him was enough to make me swear that I would not let him down and I would make an A in summer school, not like the class was hard, Health, how the fuck did I fail it the 1st time, me and the teacher were friends and I did most of the work but on the last day before grades came out she told me I will see you ever day this summer.my first day of summer school started out bad we were in the gym so no AC. I wore long jeans cause I got cold in the ac so now I was sweating my ass off my tight jeans began to cling to my body, now I would not say that I am skinny but I have a nice body I am 5' 10" 165 lbs... with a 38dd bra. Miss Wells began the day giving out chapters to read and telling us about health, I started to drift in to a heat induced nap, my mind was drifting tell a book fell right next to my chair. It was miss wells and she was pissed told me that I would have to come to her office after class and we would discuss this.

Class came to an end and I dreaded the trip down to her office. As I opened the door a wave of cold air hit me like a hammer my nipples hardened and it stole my breath, miss wells sat there in her gym teacher shorts wearing a white top with a sports bra. She was skinny was about 5'8 125 lbs... had no definition to her body like a piece of ply wood.She asked my why I even bothered with coming to summer school if I wasn't gonna try, I told her I would do my best and I said I was sorry. She told me she understood I was hot and that it happens to the best of us as I was leaving she noticed a mole on my arm, she told me to lock the door and come here, now off with your top she said I wanna look at that mole to make sure it isn't cancerous. I removed my top. I stood there my huge tits swinging back and forth in my bra I could feel my nipples harden again as she ran her hand up and down on my arm. Then out of no where I felt her hand on my tits squeezing, I spun around to confront her but before I could she undid my bra, spinning around only made things worse one on my tits pooped out. She put her hands on my hips and told me that she would like to check me for breast cancer, I told her that I did it all the time and it would not be required. She pushed me on the desk and said yes it would.

I layed on the desk topless, scared but mildly aroused my nipples were so hard, her rough hand glazed quickly over my tits I said "is that it?" she replied " you know that is not why I called you in here I see how you stare at me " not until this very moment had I ever stared at the woman but now the power she had over me made me so wet. I told her your right ms wells I wanted to kiss you this whole year, she giggled I wish you would have. I wouldn't have had to fail you just to get you alone, you made a 73% in my class but I had to see you this summer, in a flash of rage I grabbed the bitch by her hair I said you failed me for this you stupid bitch I smacked her in the face she seemed to like it I threw her on the desk ripped off her shorts and top leaving a goddess naked on her desk she was toned and full of muscles her tight little tits were firm and her nipples were hard, I was wrong she was so sexy I quickly again gained control of her hair, I said bitch take my jeans off and my panties quickly, she obeyed. I sat naked on her desk still with a hand full of hair, I ordered her I want you to eat my pussy like I have never had it done before, she began to lick my out side pussy lips while teasing my clit making me ever so wet each lick make me loosen my grip on her hair till her head was free. she licked deep in to my pussy and lapped up ever ounce of pussy juice I had. My clit was aching for her tongue. I re grabbed her hair and told her to lick my clit she began to swirl her tongue over my clit while finger fucking my pussy I was lost in ecstasy when I realized she was also fingering my ass. my tight pussy begged for more as she fucked it harder. she was a pro because she was hitting right on my g spot and my pussy was gonna exploded. Her licks were harder my asshole was filled with two finger as well as 2 fingers in my pussy. I felt my pussy tighten as she shoved her fingers in harder I began to cum my pussy was on fire but she didn't not stop soon I was having yet another orgasm still she fucked my cunt hard till the last time I came my pussy opened up and squirt all over her face my ejaculatory juices ran down her face as my pussy spasm in delight. She licked her finger I love it when I make a girl squirt for the 1st time always tastes so sweet!!I I got off the desk and looked down at the mess I had made I bet I squirted a gallon out of my pussy, I bent over to get my clothes when ms wells smacked me on the ass and said tomorrow it is your turn to do that to me, and don't worry you WILL get an A.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.