New Master - Cover

New Master

by Brad_rkt

Copyright© 2002 by Brad_rkt

Erotica Sex Story: A young bossey wife learns a few new lessons for her NEW master

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   First   Sex Toys   .

Lets just say my life hasn't been easy I been married to Ben for ten years, When we First started out, he was a go getter, a hard worker and a great lover. Then just as his work life got better thing at home got worst, at work he made it to the top by being an ass kiss and a yes man and it transferred to home. All the sudden I became the man calling the Plummer, yelling at the next door neighbors, mowing the lawn. He wont ever take charge which from time to time is what a girl needs and wants. He is still good to me but I miss my MAN.

Lets just say I was kind of shocked to see a basket of flowers At the steps to my house, fresh cut wild flowers, my favorite! Also was a gift certificate to the Misty Dom Clinic for a 2 hour massage session, wow this is so thoughtful. So I got my coat and headed out the door.

Walking is the Clinic I saw some of the nicest flower arrangements and painting, this was a classy place Ben must have shelled out a ton for this. I checked in, sat down and was greeted with a glass of iced tea. "Mrs. Poe" my name was called, "Dawn please" I shot back playfully. I was lead in to a room with soft blue lighting, a soft Cushion table,and asked to take off my clothes, get one the table and get under a towel please, this kind of set me back because I am a little shy about my less then perfect body, not that I'm fat, but 5'4 140 pounds is not skinny even with a 38 d chest. I got under the towel and laid on my back and starred at the ceiling. A door opened and a woman's voice asked nicely " Please turn over", so I flipped to my front crushing my tits, but eventually making my self comfortable. I laid with my back to the Women as I felt her take my towel half way off. She gentle rubbed my back and shoulder made my stress melt away. She told me to put my hand up on my back and started to massage my soft sides which felt like heaven.

I was starting to drift off into some dream world when I felt the cold steal of hand cuffs, before I could move I was cuffed with my hand behind my back, I started to panic and ask what was going on. The gentle women who was rubbing my back grabbed a hold of my hair hard and said " I hear you been a real cunt at home, I hear to teach you how to be a good slut". My heart started racing, I started to yell "HELP HELP" "sound proof rooms baby" she giggled. She lifted me off the table and put me down on my knees. I looked up and saw the one of the sexiest women I have ever seen 5'8 120 pounds with tight firm small perky chest, she was naked from the waist up, wearing a black leather thong. She said "I hear you need to learn your place in the bed room", I wouldn't look at her I was so scared she told me she was going to teach me how to respect a master, she asked do you understand I Yelled "NO"..."tisk tisk tisk" she said you will wish you never learned that word.

I was bent over the table my ass exposed, she asked once again do you understand I said "no", smack!! I felt her hand crack against my ass, stinging with pain but also getting me aroused I tried to fight it, with ever "no" came another smack till my ass was red and my pussy was soaked, I was asked again

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.