Janice 1: A Real Fox - Cover

Janice 1: A Real Fox

Copyright© 2002 by Claude Raines

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Janice and her furry friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Zoophilia   First   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Slow  

An insect buzzes past, loud in the stillness.

Foxy's pointed ears twitch and his long bushy tail swishes, the white tip brushing across the sleeping girl's bare knees; she stirs, and her lover shifts his weight to maintain his perch.

Janice's dark eyes open as the rub of soft fur against her soft bare skin penetrates her satiation-fuzzed mind. "Hmm? Wha? Where... ?" Her first lover raises his head drowsily, golden eyes gazing into her dark ones.

"Oh... Foxy, what... Oh wow! We..." She blushes, then grins. "But it was sooo good..." The elfin cutie stretches as best she can without dislodging the fox perched on her belly, then reaches up to scratch behind his pointed black ears. He sighs contentedly, dropping his head back onto her chest and making her shiver as his whiskers tickle her breasts... again.

"Mmmmm." Her nipples are starting to harden again, and she smiles at her contented lover, basking in the afterglow as she smoothes his fiery coat. "We shouldn't have... but I really liked that." She grins. "And you won't tell everybody what we did, either. Boys always blab." She thinks about the boys at school and the way they talk about which girls 'put out', making a face of distaste. They'd really freak if they knew what she'd just done. She grins again, wider. "But it's our little secret, isn't it, Foxy?"

Foxy croons, rubbing his muzzle on her chest happily; she shivers as his soft fur rubs over her small breasts. "Mmmm." She stretches again, and the sleek fox copies her, then stand up and stretches elaborately. Janice looks between his hind legs, eager for a look at his instrument of pleasure.

He jumps down, and paces in a small circle as she sits up and stretches, blinking startlement as her pussy presses against the weathered log bench.

"C'mere, Foxy. Good boy!" she praises as her lover responds to her call. "Up here," she adds, patting her lap. He regards her for a moment, then hops up; she strokes his back, slowly sliding her slender fingers around into the soft creamy fur beneath his belly. The happy fox leans against his human lover, crooning his pleasure, then flops on his side against her tummy and rolls over so she can groom his underside.

Janice giggles "You know what you want, don't you?" and reaches further back, gently probing though still-damp fur. "I really soaked you, didn't I?"

Parting his soft coat, she find what she's looking for, just peeking its red tip out of his wet, white-coated sheath. "Mmmm, what's this?" she teases, stroking him gently.

Foxy humps his hindquarters as she gently teases his slick red penis out of hiding; she shivers at the feel of soft fur on soft skin, but continues her explorations, watching him harden under her fingertips. Her fingers aren't sliding as well as she'd like, and without thinking she licks the tips to lubricate them, only realizing what she's doing as the salty musk fills her mouth. Her busy hand stops as she rolls the flavor across her tongue.

"Ummm! Yummy! You taste good." she whispers to the little fox as she brings her hand back to her mouth to suck her fingers clean. She giggles. "Finger-licking good!"

Then her face goes scarlet as she wonders what his prick would taste like... directly... in her mouth! Some of the other girls, the ones that admit to sucking guys, say they like the taste... And what she's gotten so far is good...

Without consciously deciding, she leans forward and finds she can't reach his genitals; he whines and starts to roll over as she lays him on the towel and leans forward. He freezes in place, startled, as she carefully licks the exposed tips of his stiffening love-muscle. "Mmmm." She licks again, all the way down to his sheath, then sucks him into her eager lips while he twitches at the exotic sensations.

Janice's dark head bobs slowly over her first lover's white-furred loins as she happily sucks him; he croons happily as he humps up into her hot mouth. She shivers as he swells into her, filling her mouth like he'd filled her pussy, stiff rod gliding deeper and deeper, even though the bulge isn't up yet.

Foxy's humping picks up speed, and she freezes, letting him fuck her mouth; after a moment, he starts trying to roll over without losing that magic connection. She tries to hold him down, but he whines, not liking this position.

Obligingly, the slender teen rolls over, clutching her lover to her, never severing the hot connection to his swelling prick, letting him stand above her, humping her sucking mouth.

Now that strange bulge in the middle of his cock starts its swell, and Janice gurgles happily around a pleasant mouthful as her lover pumps into her mouth and throat, his black-furred front paws dancing around on her chest, squeezing, flattening and massaging soft white titty-meat and hard pink nipples. She moans her pleasure and Foxy groans at the magic vibration in his groin as it races down his stiff shaft to settle in the fuzzy white sack swinging before the dark-haired little girl's unfocused eyes.

The little fox is humping rapidly now, driving into her hot mouth with long, rippling strokes, amazed by the terrific pleasure she's giving him. Janice spreads her slender legs and reaches down to stroke her open, wet pussy, moaning continually at the delicious sensations and the salty-musky taste of her first lover's hot cock as it glides sensuously through her lips. The steady vibes inflame the fiery-coated little beast and he croons his own joy back to the elfin brunette.

Seconds later, he reaches his peak, ramming as deep into her as he can reach and howling his pleasure while he empties his balls into her hot, sucking mouth. Janice shudders through her own mini-cum as her lover's tasty hot white seed fills her mouth pleasantly. She doesn't stop sucking until she's sure she's gotten the last delicious drop.

Reluctantly releasing him, she flops down flat on her back on the ground, moaning "Oh, I need you again!" as she fingers her steaming pussy. Sucking him off like that is just so hot! And she was right: he does taste good!

Standing over his love, Foxy shifts his weight, then hops off the slender girl to circle around between her slender thighs, licking his chops in anticipation. He knows what he's going to find there! And it's so tasty!

The distracted brunette jerks as the sleek red fox slurps his long thin pink tongue up through her wet, swollen pink pussy, squealing happily at the erotic sensations; he grins happily as he goes after the hot girl-oil wetting the delicate folds and slicks down her cunt-curls with his saliva. There's more of that delicious stuff there now!

Janice moans appreciatively at her vulpine lover's steadily more-skillful cunnilingus, busy hands stroking and caressing her soft little breasts, tugging at the hard pink nipples as she rises rapidly to a nice little cum.

It only takes a very little time for the fox to drive his human mate to her own release, making her curve upwards into a sexy arch as she bucks through another happy climax. Pleased, he rapidly cleans up the yummy Janice-juice that drips out of her spasming love-passage and down her soft white little bottom to puddle into fragrant mud. Janice makes soft pleasure-sounds under his relentless attention. That was really nice, but there's something missing... the first few times were incredible, but this was just nice...

After a moment's lust-befogged thought, the overheated teen realizes what's wrong: there's nothing inside her! No hot, stiff rod plunging back and forth in her needy pussy! "Ooh, Foxy, I - I need you inside me again..."

Suiting actions to words, the eager girl rolls over, displacing the thirsty fox from his fox-treat; he yips in frustration, then pounces as it comes back into view as she starts to crawl back to the bench. When she's in this position, he can get the lubricating juice that ran clear down under her ass!

The inflaming sensations radiating from her tight little slit and soft white bottom make it difficult for the already aroused teen to navigate to the bench, even though it's only a few feet away. When she finally reaches it, jerking and twitching under the erotic assault, it's even harder to spread the towel back over the weathered wood. Once she's done that, she just collapses forwards over the cloth-covered object, slender legs spreading wide and soft little titties mashing against the uneven hardness as she yields to the pleasures of the hot, pink lapper splaying her tight raven-haired mound open. She'll just have to cum from this round and then roll over so they can do it - make love - again. Such a hardship, another cum! This'll be... this already is the most times she's ever cum in one day!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.