Janice 1: A Real Fox - Cover

Janice 1: A Real Fox

Copyright© 2002 by Claude Raines

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Janice and her furry friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Zoophilia   First   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Slow  

Hot feelings of pleasure awaken her as she nears a nice climax; awakening more fully, she's disappointed to realize it's her own hands. Then she peaks, and her mind momentarily blanks as her tight pussy spasms and twitches through her cum.

Lying in the afterglow, she tries to remember what she'd been dreaming; all she can remember is a pointed red-and-white muzzle, tipped with a black button of a nose... and a long, agile pink tongue...

That recalls Foxy to her mind, and she shivers at the recollection of what he'd done in the pasture that afternoon. Had they really done that, or was it all a dream? The naked little brunette's erotic thoughts soon have her black-furred creamy mound throbbing between her thighs again, but somehow her fingers just don't seem like enough...

Pushing herself up, she looks at the mud-smeared tangle of clothes near the hamper. "Oh... it was real. Oh wow... would he..." She breaks off, face flushed, looking at the clock. She hadn't been asleep long; she still has hours before anyone else is home.

She shivers at the thought/memory of a soft furry body between her slender legs.

Rummaging through her dresser, she finds an oversize tee-shirt and pulls it on; as she digs for some shorts and panties, she abruptly stops, thinking for a moment, then steps into sandals, thrilled with the idea of being nearly naked outside.

Foxy rolls to his feet as the door slams behind Janice; he greets her with a soft crooning whine, curling around her calves once she's nearly to the end of the sidewalk.

"Well, hello yourself, Foxy," the small teen murmurs back. "Did you... like your snack earlier?" she finishes in a whisper, blushing. The sleek fox stands up, front feet braced against her right leg above the knee, looking at her eagerly, and she scratches him gently behind his pointed ears. He croons gently, pushing back against her wiggling fingers, and she smiles.

Then he drops back to the concrete, and she starts to bend forward, stopping as he ducks between her legs and stand up again, this time under the tee-shirt! "Oooh! You like that? You want - ah!" she squeaks as first his cold black nose and then his hot pink tongue delve into her hot little pussy. "Ah! Oh!" Her knees go weak.

Looking down through the open neck of her tee-shirt, she can see between her white conical breasts to the pitch-dark triangle at the base of her tummy and the sharp nosed fox slurping at her tight pussy. A sudden thrill races through her and she nearly falls, staggering back away from Foxy. He drops to the ground with a disappointed whine, cocking his head to the side curiously.

"Come on, Foxy, let's go in. Somebody could..." She doesn't want to get caught.

Foxy takes two steps forward, then sits down.

"Well, come on. Don't you want me... more?"

He's visibly eager, but doesn't move forward, rocking from one front foot to the other instead. It takes her a moment to remember that he never would come in the house and they'd never tried to force him, since they'd wanted him to go back to the wild.

"Oooh! Drat!" She exclaims, nearly as disappointed as he is. "Where... ?" She runs through the possibilities in her fevered mind. "The fort!" She knows he'd slept in the old play-fort she and her friends had built years before. If the path's not completely overgrown, that'd be great. Foxy doesn't mind being there, and she'd still have privacy.

She dashes back into the house and grabs a beach towel.

"Okay, come on!" Foxy follows his human friend happily as she dashes towards the woodlot by the creek, perky titties and tight ass jiggling pertly under the thin garment. The fox curling around her ankles nearly trips her in his eagerness.

In the edge of the trees, Janice stops, looking about for the trail, bending forward to peer beneath low-hanging branches; her vulpine lover takes the opportunity to stand up under the hem of her shirt again, under the back this time, licking the inside of her slender legs. She gasps as his cold black nose touches her warm white bottom, instinctively spreading her legs for his eager lapping.

That gives the happy fox a clear road to what he wants, and his tongue immediately splits the raven-haired teen's pink pussy-mound wide open; she squeals ecstatically, dropping to all fours as her knees give way. Looking down the open neck of her tee-shirt again, she watches her first lover's slender muzzle and agile pink lapper working industriously as his long black whiskers tickle her upturned cheeks erotically.

The back of the shirt drops over his head, and his black-furred ears try to flick the fabric away; she instantly pulls it up around her middle, not wanting him to stop for anything. Foxy shakes his head, settling ruffled fur and straightening the creamy hairs inside his ears without missing a lick at the hot little fox-yummy before him.

She reaches to touch her soft little titties, but the cloth gets in the way and Janice impatiently pulls it clear up over her head, baring her elfin body to the world; she's too hot to care. Her very first touch to her hard nipples is enough to bring on a nice cum, and she humps mindlessly back at the happy fox as he laps up her slick creamy juices.

It's a terrifically erotic sight, the dark-haired teen kneeling naked before the sleek red fox as he enthusiastically licks her wide-split pink cunny and soft creamy ass. She jerks and twitches, tight bottom and perky pointed titties jiggling, as she gasps and moans her pleasure there in the tall grass.

Gliding gently down from her cum, head hanging, Janice looks back between her spread thighs at her grinning lover as he happily slurps her overflowing pussy. Then she looks past him, and gasps. "We can't do this here! They can... could... see us from the house!"

Staggering to her feet, she looks frantically around as yanks her tee-shirt back on, letting it fall into place around her; Foxy whines in disappointment as his strangely compelling fox-treat not only rises out of reach, but is covered up... again! He stands up again, trying to reach her bottom, but she steps away, leading him into the woods.

It doesn't take her long to reach the ramshackle "fort" they'd built, despite the excited fox swarming around her legs and threatening to trip her. It doesn't look like anyone's been here since they quit playing in it years before.

Carefully pushing a briar aside, the short brunette opens the door; the inside's in surprisingly good shape after being abandoned for so long. Closing the door and looking around, she spreads her beach towel over a half-log bench, then, smiling at the eager fox, pulls her tee-shirt off over her head. Foxy whines eagerly, half-standing on one front foot as he stares at her dark-haired cuntmound.

"You like that? You want more?" she teases, face flushed. Foxy pads forwards, rising to sniff at the fragrant fox-nummy he's already sampled three times today. "Oooh, you do, don't you!"

She shivers as she runs a finger through her soft wet folds, then holds it down to her new-found lover. He licks her fingers clean happily enough, though he obviously prefers his snack straight from the raven-curled source.

"Hmm, would you lick other things... if they had... ?" Janice blushes, then wets her fingers again, shivering as she smears the abundant fluid over her soft breasts and inflamed nipples. "Now..." She gets some more, coating her sensitive titties liberally with the fragrant girl-oil, then sits on the end of the bench.

Foxy immediately dives for that black-fringed treat again, but she closes her thighs, murmuring "No, not there! Up here!" as she raises the sleek little fox's black front paws onto her knees. "Lick... lick my... tits." she finishes in a whisper, blushing.

Trembling, she watches as the sleek red fox sniffs her soft little breasts and swollen nipples, twitching as his black whiskers tickle soft sensitive flesh. Then he tastes her gently, long pink tongue curling around the underside of her tittie; Janice squeals happily "Ooh!" and pushes her chest up, offering herself to the busy little beast.

Rapidly replacing the musky liquid with his own saliva, Foxy soon moves across to her left breast; Janice reaches between her slender thighs for more, recoating the sensitive skin as fast as the excited young fox can lap it up. Her tight dark little pussy's flowing like a river as she quivers beneath that incredible tongue.

It doesn't take long before the steady wet friction over her sensitive mounds has the slender brunette so hot that she flops onto her back, spreading her soft thighs for her eager first lover. He dives happily back into the delicious pink fox-treat, agile tongue splitting the dark-furred mound wide open as his human lover squeals in ecstasy.

After only three hot slurping strokes, the overheated teen explodes into another mind-blowing orgasm, bucking her slender hips up at Foxy so hard that she slides down the bench until her tight creamy little bottom is perched precariously on the very end. He takes that as a signal to clean up all the tasty girl-lube that's trickled down the crack of her soft ass, driving Janice straight to another incredible cum in only a few seconds, and earning himself even more yummy Janice-juice.

This time he doesn't give her enough time to come down from her orgasm before his talented pink lapper pushes her to new heights; she grunts rhythmically as her hips jerk, driving her split-wide sopping-wet cunt up into her furry lover's sharp nose, unconsciously trying to get him inside her any way she can...

Whether from her behavior or not, Foxy finally realizes what's so compelling about this yummy little fox-treat, and he stops licking. He looks at his human lover for a long moment, head cocked to the side, then tentatively puts one black forepaw up on her soft white tummy...

Janice raises her head to see why her eager lover's stopped, meeting his golden-eyed gaze. "Oooh, you gonna lick my titties again? C'mon, do it!" she pleads, motioning the uncertain fox up. "Come on! That's it!" she adds as he puts his other foot up alongside the first. There's something strangely exciting about having her lover on top of her, even though he can't... fuck her.

The sleek red fox slowly half-crawls up her slender belly; as he gets further up, his soft creamy belly-fur tickles through the soft wet black curls at the base of her slender belly, then trails gently up her soft white belly. Janice shivers delightedly at the contact. "Mmmmm."

Then, just as she expects him to put a hind foot up, something hot, slick, and hard touches her hot, soft, slick little pussy; her dark eyes widen in surprise. "Foxy, what... Oh!" she exclaims delightedly. "Can you... ?"

She's stunned by the realization that he can fuck her, but isn't sure if she really wants him to. Foxy, on the other hand, or paw, knows what he wants, but isn't sure if he can get it.

He humps forward tentatively, pushing the tip of his slick red prick through slick pink pussy-folds, and she moans softly "Ooooh! Do... that... Ooohhh!"

Her overheated little mound makes the decision for her: as her hips rock in mindless reaction, she puts herself at the right angle and moves the tip of Foxy's stiff probe into her vulnerable cherry! As soon as he feels the soft folds nibbling at him, he humps again, and Jan squeaks as he pushes into her tight little hole, tearing her cherry easily. "Ow! That... that hurt! I... I... oh... oh my!" she says wonderingly. Her pelvis rocks, and she moans again. "That's... Oh yes! That's good!"

Then she frowns, startled to realize that, no matter how good it feels, he's not even two inches inside her. She's had her fingers in deeper than that! "That's all?" she whispers, disappointed. Standing over her with his front paws on her belly, Foxy doesn't move, happy to have finally figured out how to get inside her hot wet hole.

It feels good, but Janice was saving her cherry and now... "I let you... Hunh?!" Her dark eyes widen in delighted surprise at the sudden squirm of the slick red invader in her belly as her inner muscles milk at it. "Oooohhhh!" His cock's growing inside her, getting longer, and thicker, too...

She strokes his silky fur, starting just behind his erect ears and going all the way down to his hindquarters, delighting in the soft silkiness of his flaming coat, savoring the slow steady swell as his rising hard-on works deeper and deeper into her wet slit. She gently tugs her vulpine lover forward, encouraging him, and he slowly presses further, only stopping as the first half-inch of his creamy-furred sheath enters her open pink lips. She shivers happily at the strange sensation, hunching up just a little before she can control herself, then holds herself motionless to feel the slow erotic growth inside her belly.

"Mmmmm!" she moans, feeling the steady swelling; it's so strange... "Ooooohh yes! Yes!" It takes every bit of what little self-control she has left to hold herself still; the slow growth is so inflaming... The overheated teen moans again, and the little fox croons delightedly as his new mate's slick wet heat sucks at his male hardness.

Long seconds pass while the two delight in the incredible sensations of their cross-species coupling. Janice savors the slick hot hardness deep inside her and the soft silky fur brushing her soft belly and the inside of her slender thighs, Foxy feels the slick wet heat and rippling muscles pulling his hard penis deeper into his human lover's eager body.

Janice's pelvis rocks again, involuntarily, and Foxy whines and pushes his pelvis forward to meet her thrust; the slow, steady growth finally stops and he thrusts a little further into her, tentatively, then slowly pulls back. She whines at the withdrawal, then grins in delight as he humps back into her tight pussy. "OOOOH! Yes! Yes! That's the waaay! Yes!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.