Janice 1: A Real Fox - Cover

Janice 1: A Real Fox

Copyright© 2002 by Claude Raines

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Janice and her furry friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Zoophilia   First   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Slow  

Janice jumps down from the five-ton six-by-six truck onto the gravel shoulder; "Thanks for the ride, Claude! See you Monday!" and firmly closes the door she can just barely reach, waving as her friend pulls away. Looking both ways, she crosses the road and scrambles over the fence into the field, avoiding the longer walk down the muddy lane.

Once she walks away from the gap in the fencerow, the bushes along the fences cut off sight and sound of the county road and everything else, allowing her to feel like she's the only person in the world. She loves the country hush, broken only by the sigh of the wind through the trees.

Today, though, she's not enjoying it as much as usual. Glancing down, two reasons for her impatience are immediately obvious, rubbing and jiggling against the inside of her white blouse, poking the thin cotton out in hard little peaks. "Darn! Why'd I let her talk me into this..." she whispers to herself, and blushes, knowing that she did it because she thought it would be fun and would make her hot. She just hadn't figured on getting this hot, even if she hadn't been able to get herself off right since Wednesday morning, when she usually did it at least twice a day. "That's at least four I missed..."

Then she blushes again as another idea settles into her overheated mind. "Oh! Oh my!" she whispers, lightly tanned face scarlet. "I - I could..." If going braless gets her this hot, what would taking off her panties do? And when she gets home, she'll be alone, and can do whatever she wants, once she's called her parents and told them she's home...

She touches her right titty, twitching at the added friction, unaware that she's drifted to a stop. The extra rush decides her, and she looks around before raising her skirt to push her panties down, baring her tight creamy bottom and the triangle of sparse raven curls at the base of her flat tummy. Stepping from the filmy garment, the elfin cutie nearly falls before she gets it off over her sneakers, but she does manage to avoid falling or getting mud on anything.

Tucking the dampened underwear into her little purse with her bra, she straightens up, feeling so daring and sexy. It's so exciting! She blushes again, thinking about doing this at school... The boys would cum in their pants if they realized she wasn't wearing panties! The idea of so much cum soaks her virginal slit even more as her hard pink nipples pulse in time with her racing heartbeat.

Setting off once more, she thrills to the feeling of the cooler air blowing freely across her bare skin under the skirt and the soft dark cloth swirling over her bare buttocks, stroking places that haven't been stroked before, not even in her bedroom at night...

At the far end of the field she walks behind a clump of berry bushes; standing spread-legged and looking around again, she raises her skirt to let the breeze blow directly across her tight little mound and between her slender legs. Paradoxically, the cool air heats her up even more...

Then she whirls in panic, dropping her skirt, face incandescent, as something rustles in the bushes behind her! Sure she's been caught, she frantically looks for the intruder, trying to decide whether to run or hide, but unable see anyone... until she looks down.

At the base of the bushes, a pointed furry red-and-white face is looking at her, shiny black nose sniffing carefully at the frightened teenager. "Oh! Foxy! You sure scared me!" she says to the little fox. "What are you doing here? I haven't seen you in ages!" He'd hung around for a while after he healed, but then he'd just started staying away longer and longer and finally stopped coming home. "I thought maybe somebody'd... something had... " The thought's depressing, and she drops it as the sleek red fox slides out of the thicket to curl around her shins, looking up at her, obviously happy to see her. She shivers at the feel of soft fur on her smooth skin.

Bending over, she pets him, sliding her slender fingers through his luxuriant fur, scratching behind his pointed ears and smoothing his soft coat as he croons softly to her, leaning happily against his teenage human friend.

The strain on her lower back's too much for more than a minute, so she squats down to run both hands through his coat while he makes soft little pleasure-sounds, obviously enjoying the grooming. He jumps up, putting black paws up on her bare knee, his white bib and fiery coat shining cleanly in the sunlight. After a minute longer, he drops back to the ground, then she shivers at the soft friction as he brushes past her bare legs and dives under her skirt!

Before she can do anything, she gasps with unexpected pleasure as his silky fur rubs against the sensitive inside of her legs; then his whiskers tickle exquisitely at the top of her thighs and he sniffs audibly as he inspects her exposed groin. "Fox-eeeeee!" she gasps in startled excitement as his hot wet pink tongue slashes vigorously up through her hot wet pink pussy.

"Oooohhh! Wha-t 're you doooing?! Aaahhh!" The sensations racing through her overload her rational mind and she instinctively spread her legs wider, opening herself up to his amazing tongue. "S-stop that! Right n-now." She's losing what little conviction she had to start with and Foxy totally ignores her rapidly fading protests.

"Ooooh!" she sighs quietly, rocking her hips upwards at the fox's sharp nose, jerking as the cold wet tip touches her hot wet core. Foxy snuffles, clearing his sensitive nose of musky fluid, but not missing a lap at the delicious treat in front of him as Janice writhes in ecstasy, leaning back on her hands to raise her overheated mound so he can reach every bit of her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.