Teacher - Cover

Teacher

by Aeralyndal

Copyright© 2002 by Aeralyndal

Erotica Sex Story: A young man wishes to learn how to better pleasure a female with his tongue and gets more than he bargained for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   First   Oral Sex   .

"Judi, wait up please," called a tall, thin teen-ager. "May I walk with you? There's some things I want to talk with you about and on the way home is a better place that at school."

"What do you want, Chaz? I don't have time to put up with your kidding today. I have to get home," the 18 year old told him. Judi Washburn was medium height, 5' 6", with a medium build. She had no single feature that stood out however the combination of ALL her features made her quite attractive. The fly in the ointment was that she didn't seem to care for males, she liked females.

"No kidding today Jude, I have something to ask you that will probably make you laugh."

"Just what are you wanting that's going to make me laugh?"

"Don't yell at me until I'm done. Word around school is you don't care for guys, you like girls. If that's true would you teach me the right way to eat pussy?"

Judi stopped dead in her tracks and turned to look at the 17 year old standing there with her. He was 6' tall, very slender, sandy haired and kind of cute. He wasn't laughing, in fact he was blushing vividly. Her pissed off expression slowly changed to one of puzzlement.

"You're serious, aren't you?"

"Judi, who better to teach me than someone who's good at it? You don't go to a computer expert to teach you how to work on a car! You go to someone who is knowledgeable in that area and you must be good or you wouldn't have so many girlfriends. Anyone can stick their nose in a pussy and lap, I want to know the RIGHT way. How do I get from kissing the girl on the lips of her mouth down to kissing the lips of her pussy, when I get there what really feels good and what doesn't, am I doing it too hard, not hard enough, how do I show her that I enjoy what I'm doing, not just going through the motions and make her enjoy it also?"

"I've done it a few times but I DON'T know if I did it right. She enjoyed it but I KNEW there was LOTS of room for improvement. Judi, like most guys I LOVE sex! However I've already learned the BEST way to have really GREAT sex is to make sure your partner is enjoying it also. She kind of takes you with her so the higher you can get her the higher she will take you also. And the way you enjoy sex is to get your cookies a lot! At least for the female. If I can eat her to the point she's going stark raving bonkers then she's enjoying herself!"

Turning away she walked off motioning him to follow. When he started to say something she stopped him and they walked for quite a ways in silence. Neither lived far away and both usually walked to and from school, this was just the first time in years they had walked together.

"If you'll follow my instructions then I'll do it. The first thing is, you'll have to be blindfolded the whole time you're there. Some of the people who visit me like guys AND gals, they just don't want it known that they like females. Don't move the blindfold or it moves while you're there so that you can see you tell me immediately. If I find out later that you could see and you didn't say anything it's over!"

"No funny stuff? Just the blindfold?"

"What do you mean, funny stuff?"

"Judi, I'm being blindfolded, I'm putting myself in your hands. YOU will then have all the control. I would be trusting you also, see what I mean? I'm not into kinky stuff and that's getting very close."

The older female laughed, "I see what you mean, no funny stuff. No B&D, no D&S, no S&M, just a blindfold. Let me talk to some people and I'll let you know tomorrow, ok?"

"Thank you Judi, I really appreciate this. Even if you won't help me at least you didn't laugh when I asked."

When the final bell rang the next day Chaz stopped by his locker, transferred the books he didn't need from his backpack for the one he did need to study and also grabbed a plain brown sack. Outside the school he joined Judi and they walked to her house together. It was Friday and they had the whole week-end ahead of them.

"Ready to be blindfolded?" she asked as they got into the living room. Chaz shook his head and handed her the sack.

"A blindfold won't work. I got to thinking about it and this'll work better. I altered it some."

Opening the sack Judi found a leather hood. There were no eye holes however holes for the ears had been cut in it. Straps on the hood allowed it to not only be fastened under the chin but to be locked on as well.

"If I'm doing it right, you or the person I'm going down on is going to rub the blindfold off. This can't be rubbed off. I cut holes for my ears so I could hear what you'll be telling me. There were just some little holes poked in the leather before. You're trusting me Jude, I'm trying to show you that your trust isn't being misplaced."

Throwing her arms around him Judi pulled him closer and kissed him. It wasn't a passionate kiss but it was a bit more than just a peck. "You could make me start liking guys if you keep this up. Put it on."

First placing pads over his eyes Chaz had Judi give him a piece of tape from a dispenser that was in the sack as well. The tape would hold the pads in place while he donned the hood. He then worked it around until it was comfortable, buckled it closed and made sure he couldn't see anything. "Check if you want but it's got my eyes blocked."

Putting one hand on her shoulder she turned and had him grab the other shoulder. "Start off with your left foot and follow me."

First she lead him to the bathroom where she had him undress. When he started to protest she reminded him that the others would be undressed and he SAID he would follow her instructions. Undressing himself he turned back to her to be led into the other room. His neck and cheeks were red and his cock was already at half-mast.

"Judi, thank you again for doing this for me, it really means a lot," he told her just as they started.

Leading him into the bedroom she stopped him, had him put both hands out from his sides where each hand was taken by another hand. "Counting me there are three females in the room and you are the only male. Only the four of us are present. On your left is Number One and on your right is Number Two. You know who I am so I will talk naturally, One and Two will whisper. That should disguise their voices so you can't identify them. Ok so far?"

Pulling each hand to him slowly Chaz kissed first the left hand and then the right. "Thank you ladies for helping me. It might seem an unusual request but I really want to learn properly how to please a female with my tongue."

"Chaz, you and One are on a date, kiss her, excite her and go down on her," Judi told him.

"Where are we? Have we been dating long? Are we parked at Makeout Point, in her living room, in my living room? Are there people we have to be careful to avoid or can we relax? Also is she a virgin? It will require more work to overcome a virgin's resistance if she is."

"Ok, good questions. You are in her bedroom, she was showing you something, sharing something she liked with you. You two are sitting on the side of her bed. She has no siblings and her folks are gone for the evening. This is your third date, you have kissed a few times, felt each other up but nothing more. And while she isn't a virgin she also isn't greatly experienced."

Chaz dropped the hand he was holding on his right and waited. He was slowly led by the left hand and was taken by One to the bed where they sat down. Slowly sliding his arm around her shoulders he pulled her in for an embrace. With a little squeeze he drew back just a bit, moved his hands up and began to stroke her face. First her forehead with his two thumbs, then her eyebrows, before softly stroking her face with just his finger tips and with thumb and forefinger on her chin, pulling it forward to kiss. The kiss was slow, gentle and tender. He tried to keep his lips soft and sensuous rather than hard and demanding. He only flicked his tongue against her lips requesting entry and when it was granted he slowly entered. Not in a rush, not trying to consume her but slowly and gently he probed and explored the inside of her mouth. Breaking away just a bit he leaned back and pulled her down on top of him as he lay back on the bed. Again he kissed her softly as he now ran his hand up and down her spine, slowly and gently, just letting her know he was there, not trying to rush things as if they really were on just a third date. She moaned and leaned into the kiss more so he increased his tongue action just a bit as well as moving his other hand up and down her body, still stroking gently. He had taken no liberties with her so far. While she was naked under his hands he still treated her as if she were clad and they were in fact dating.

Moving from her lips he slowly worked his way to her chin and then along her jawline to her ear where he nibbled on the lobe for a bit before sticking his tongue in her ear. Giggling and shivering she drew back just a bit but returned for more kisses. Kissing down her neck to her shoulder he moved out it as far as he could while still slowly running his hands up and down her back, touching, caressing, stroking her soft, smooth flesh. Rolling just a bit so he was on his side he began to kiss his way towards her breasts as he caressed and stroked her side and hip. His lips and his hand arrived at her breast at the same time. His hand gently caressing and stroking the outside and underside of her breast while his lips traveled across the top. Rippling his fingers in a curling motion he very gently scratched the lower portion of her breast making her shiver slightly. It was only after caressing the whole breast and kissing all of it that he finally moved in to capture the nipple between his lips and suck gently on it. Bringing it into his mouth, he tongued it first gently and then harder as she moaned. When the nipple had hardened up he slowly moved over to the other breast where he did it the same way, not rushing things but being slow and methodical. When he captured the second nipple she not only moaned but pulled his head harder against her trying to force more of her tit into his mouth. Sucking, licking, tonguing and chewing on the nipple and breast he worked until she arched her back and moaned again. While doing this his hand had been stroking along her side and across her front, just above her pussy. From time to time hitting just the fringes of her muff but never delving into it his strokes were soft and gentle as before.

Again slowly he worked downward from there. When he got to her bellybutton he tongued all around it before he finally stuck his tongue inside and wiggled it. One giggled and squirmed to get away at which time he chuckled softly, kissed the bellybutton gently and moved south again. When he got to the start of her muff he stopped, moved her higher in the bed and got between her legs. Starting at her knees he worked his way forward towards his goal with soft, wet kisses. Nibbling and kissing his way upward from time to time he would change legs so that they both got attention.

Laying between her legs now he stroked up and down on the outside of each leg as he kissed his way forward. As the hair around her muff began to tickle his nose he knew he had arrived at his destination so he moved forward just a bit more and planted a kiss right at the juncture of her legs. Hardening his tongue just a bit he licked from the bottom to the top three times on just the outer lips. He swirled his tongue over the spot where the clitoris was located but didn't touch it. Using his hands he softly parted the lips of her pussy and again licked from bottom to top where he paid MUCH more attention to her clit. There he licked, laved and tongued it to full erection just as he had done to her nipples. Back down to her vaginal opening he slid his tongue in as far as it would go, collecting any and all juices that she had produced to that point before again licking up the slit to her clit. Slurping over it a couple of times he again tongued out her hole. Back and forth he moved, always listening to what her body was telling him. As her breathing changed and became more rapid he switched from tonguing the hole to licking her clit more often. Back and forth he went until she was all but gasping at which time he zeroed in on the clit and began to lightly suck it. Licking and sucking, one and then the other she was soon panting before screaming out her climax. Clamping her legs to his head and coating his face with her juices she shuddered and twisted as her body was racked by the overpowering experience.

Stroking her lower body and upper legs he helped her to relax from her experience. Only when her legs had completely relaxed did he turn back and lap up all the juice that she had spewed forth.

"He's good already," whispered One in a gasp. "It won't take much to make him a great cuntlapper."

Leading Chaz back to the living room Judi had his sit and wait while she talked with the others. Soon all three were back while Judi did a critique on his performance.

"You might have moved just a bit fast there in diving for her breasts but that's up to you. Once you arrived at the pussy you did good. Those of us watching noted how you paid attention to her reactions and tried to move with her instead of just forging ahead. One thing to remember is the Clit is VERY delicate. It doesn't take much pressure to arouse it, in fact, you might want to just TEASE it for a bit to heighten the experience before you gently introduce your tongue to it. You might want to use your hands more, stroke her clit while you are tonguing her vagina, fingering and stroking in and out of the vagina while you are licking her clit. Are you ready to go again? We don't want to rush you as it can make your tongue ache if you do too much too fast."

"What's the scenario? By the way, did you notice? If I'd had your blindfold on then I would have seen who I was eating. She would have rubbed it off at the end when she clamped her legs around my head and then twisted," he asked.

"Yes, we saw that and thank you again. This one's a little different and is why we went along with your request. You and your next partner have dated for a while. You have done everything except have intercourse. You have eaten her several times and she has blown you. She is a virgin and this is the time she has decided to lose her virginity. She will be nervous and apprehensive so you have to keep her calm, reassure her and still cop her cherry."

"You sure you want to do this with me? From what I've seen in the locker room I'm hung a bit bigger than a lot of the guys. You might want to do it with someone who has smaller equipment, it would hurt less."

"No, she said you would do fine, are you willing?"

"With one condition, we stop any time it hurts too much. I mean it, midstroke if necessary. I don't want to cause any more pain than is involved with breaking a cherry. If it hurts too much she has to say so and we stop."

"Ok, we stop but why the worry?"

"Jude, if I do it wrong, if I get overanxious and forage ahead when I should wait, I could ruin sex for her for the rest of her life, THAT's why! I LOVE to fuck, I want my partner to love it also. If I mess it up then for the rest of her life she could very well hate sex because she associates it with pain."

"Then make sure you don't mess up!"

Taking him back into the bedroom he waited until one of them took his hand and again led him to the bed. This time they climbed into the middle of the bed and got comfortable.

Taking her in his arms he slowly drew her to him in an embrace. Brushing his fingers slowly and softly over her face as he did before he asked, "You sure you want to do this now, Kitten? We can wait if you're unsure."

"Now, I want you to do it now," she whispered.

"Are you even sure it's ripe? Do you know how terrible a half ripe cherry taste?" he kidded her.

Giggling she swatted him on the arm, "Don't kid about this, Chaz. I want you to do it today."

"Just trying to relax you a bit, Kitten. I still think I better check to see if it's ripe. That's one of the first things the Manual says you're supposed to do."

"Manual? What are you talking about?"

"Oh, the Manual for De-flowering Virgins. Surely you've heard of it." This produced more giggles from his partner and the other girls as well.

"The FIRST thing you need to do is get her clothes off so you can get to the blasted thing, we've done that. THEN, I have to take it between my teeth and shake it. Now they say a ripe cherry will be juicy and sweet just like your pussy has always been but a half-ripe one will be a bit bitter to the taste and try to cling to the tree. So I have to make sure."

The giggles had now turned to laughter and again Chaz got swatted. He also got kissed by Two which he wasn't expecting. "Thank you for trying to relax me. Now get on with it."

Pulling her in he kissed her and gently probed with his tongue. When her mouth opened to him he slowly ran his tongue inside and all around. Again not trying to overpower or force anything. Pulling her close he fondled her breast as he kissed her. The breast he was holding was of good size but not overly large, a bit more than a handful. After rubbing and caressing it for a while he ran one finger in a slow spiral around and around the breast. Bit by bit he approached the nipple causing her to arch her back from time to time to speed up his movements. Finally arriving he rubbed it for a bit and then flicked it with just the tip of his finger back and forth like a boxer on a speed bag. It was hard and responded well to his flicks causing her to inhale deeply. Moving down he took it in his mouth and flicked the nipple again using his tongue this time. After making sure it was hard and wet he pull away and moved to the other one where he paid it equal attention with both finger and tongue. Pulling back he gently blew across each one causing them to stand even more rigid as the cool air hit the wet surface.

"I love to do this, chew on your nipples. I think this one is my favorite," he said, lightly chewing on her left breast. "It's closest to your heart."

Slowly sliding down more he kissed his way across her rib cage and onto her stomach. Moving along it he kissed and explored her bellybutton, licking all around it before sticking his tongue inside and wiggling it. When she giggled and squirmed he inhaled, opened his mouth and sealed it in the saliva from his licking. Now he blew out the air making farting noises on her belly which caused even more giggles and squirming while still tonguing her bellybutton. As he did this he also tickled her making her laugh and giggle even harder as she squirmed more to escape his touch. Kissing her belly again he moved on down to her pussy which he had been stroking and feeling. It was already wet and hot.

First he licked all around the pussy without touching it. Her thighs, along the sides and across the top. Even when she arched her back to move him he resisted which only heightened the tension. As he ran his tongue across the perineum, the space between her pussy and her asshole, he drew up again.

"Do you know what that little place is called? My Grandpa says it's called the Taint 'cause it Taint the pussy and it Taint the asshole." The other two roared with laughter while Two just groaned.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.