Women Who Perform With Animals - Cover

Preview

Women Who Perform With Animals

by Harold Mitchell

 

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Consensual, Drunk/Drugged, Lesbian, First, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Bestiality, Exhibitionism, Novel-Pocketbook,

Erotica Sex Story: In order for Lenny to save the world from a machine that services women and men, this machine would eliminate any physical contact between men, women, animals or any combination of for sexual gratification, Lenny has to take all kinds of sexual tests with animals, men and women. Now she's off to save the world from the evil doctor and his machines, or does she?

Foreword

Lenny was an exotic dancer; she was also a high-class hooker. The need for money, more money, led her to answering an unusual ad. The ad had been placed by a powerful man, a man who had money, connections, and influence. His name was Boss Carl.

The ad that she answered was vague; it didn't specify exactly what she was doing. But she was game to find out in any case. It was the name attached to it that had attracted her. With the help of Carl, she could become what she wanted to be. She could be a star. She met the man in an unusual place, and from the moment of their meeting, her life began to change.

Carl was out to destroy his competitor. He was a ruthless, Satanic man, and he needed Lenny to pull off his plan. She was not told what she would have to do for him, and if she had known, perhaps she would have never answered the ad.

Carl required that she pass a number of tests before she was hired. In order for her to fit into their plans, they had to know that she was the right person. She proved to be very right.

Some of the tests were very strange; she had to prove that she could enjoy having sex with animals. She was forced to copulate with various kinds. Her first encounter was with a horse. She loved horses and the test was a joy for her. She had, as a small child, been raised on the farm.

She had a warm and rewarding experience with her horse when she was a young girl, and that experience had triggered a need in her. Lenny needed, craved, sexual adventures with animals. As a prostitute, she had wandered into some strange desires, but she thought that one of the strangest cravings she had ever known was her own.

As a hooker, she once seduced a zoo keeper and then convinced him to let her have sex with the gorilla. Each experience that she had only made her want to have more experiences.

In her strange adventure with Boss Carl, she met many people. There was Lyle, the movie star, who was somehow connected with the scheme to destroy Carl's competitors, and there was the funny little wino. These characters all fit into the plot, and it was to become the most bizarre adventure that Lenny was ever involved in.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.