Christmas Story You Haven't Heard - Cover

Christmas Story You Haven't Heard

by Crazymaniscrazy

Copyright© 2002 by Crazymaniscrazy

Incest Sex Story: Weird and twisted Christmas tale.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Incest   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Bestiality   Caution   .

Inspired by a hentai pic I once saw...

As daughter of Santa Claus, Allura had an interesting life. Living at Santa's workshop was strange enough, but her origins were stranger. Contrary to popular belief, Santa is not such a nice fellow, and there is no Mrs. Claus. Santa did a lot of things with the spirit world in his free time. Once, he caught and trapped an ice nymph. Santa, mesmerized by her beauty, kept her for some time. At first she was simply a possession of his. But as days past, Santa could no longer contain his urges, and he raped the ice nymph. She gave birth to Allura and then died. So Allura was Santa's only child. Being half nymph, she was amazingly beautiful.

Allura was 17 years old. She had a gorgeous, almost elfin but with a little healthier look, face with icy blue eyes and amazing emerald colored hair that went a little past her ears, she was 5' 6". Her curves were to die for. She looked drawn her curves were so perfect. She had been trying to control her hormones for years now, because she had no boys with whom she grew up. She had thought about sneaking into the sled one Christmas, and sending herself as a gift to some lucky boy, but realized she would have no way home. It was becoming unbearable, and everyone at the workshop knew it, and hoped to take advantage of the situation.

Blitzen was her closest friend. She always hung out with him, and they were getting close. She couldn't explain it, but, even though he was a reindeer, she felt she was starting to like him, in a more than friend kind of way. So, one day, she took him aside and kissed him without warning, which soon continued on for hours. Everyone seemed content with this, since Blitzen was the most likely candidate to get with Allura. However, no one realized that Rudolph, the outcast reindeer, had a secret crush on her. He had been obsessed with her and devoted to her in secret for years now. It blew his mind, and his nose glowed an angry red, when he saw them kissing.

Soon after the incident, Rudolph ruined yet another training exercise. Blitzen and and Allura laughed from the sidelines, and Rudolph shuddered with anger and embarrassment. That night, Santa approached him and told him he was not going to drive the sleigh again because he was out of work. Rudolph, furious, ran away that night into the tundra.

Rudolph wandered blindly for miles, frozen tears stinging his eyes. He ran full speed until he passed out from exhaustion. When he awoke, he found himself next to a fire in a cave. An old woman came out from the darkness. It was the ice witch. Rudolph had heard of this evil creature, but never thought he'd ever encounter her. "What do you want with me?" Rudolph timidly asked. "Well," said the ice witch, "I thought it was YOU who wanted something from ME. After all, its not every day that I find one of Santa's reindeer passed out in front of my home. You must have had quite a hard journey to reach this place... why would you do such a thing?"

Rudolph told her of the rejection that Santa, the Reindeer and, most importantly, Allura had given him. The witch told him that she would help him, for a price. She said that he would have his revenge, that she would place a curse on them, but that he would have to be her servant in return. Rudolph, with a spark in his eye, agreed.

Meanwhile, Blitzen and Allura were out behind the workshop. Allura, not effected by the cold, had on a strapless bikini top and miniskirt, both red with white fur fringes. They were getting a little friskier than usual. Soon, they were both ready to have sex. Allura laid down and pulled down her panties. Blitzen tucked his hips and slowly inserted into her. He began to slowly slide in and out of her. Allura let out a small whimper and put her arms around his neck. He began to increase his thrust speed and her grip tightened. Her tits moved back and forth each time he thrust. Her breath was shooting out like a steam engine into the cold air. Blitzen began grunting quickly. Then he and Allura came at the same time. Allura's back arched and her breath erupted from her like a volcano as she screamed.

Allura got dressed and Blitzen left so that he would not be late for midnight training. She didn't realize that the witch's curse was already beginning to take effect. She was walking back to the house, and was looking in the windows of the shop when she stopped. One of the elves was out front. "Nice night" he said with a grin and a gleam in his eye. Allura nodded and quickly shuffled forward, but two other elves got in her path. Soon, she was surrounded. "What do you want?" she asked. They made no response, but advanced instead.

They wrestled her to the ground. She was on her back. The five elves gathered around and sneered. Then they unzipped their flies. They all had about 5 inch dicks, large for elves. She screamed, but no one was near to hear it. She tried to struggle, but the elves managed to keep her forced down. The first one spread open her legs and lifted her skirt. Then he slid her underwear to the side and began to thrust into her. One climbed on her chest and took the opportunity for a tittyfuck. Rather than remove her clothes, he simply lifted them to make space for his cock. Two others began to force handjobs. The last sat down indian style and put her head in his lap. Then he began to masturbate his 12 o clock hard on next to her head.Throughout the gangbang Allura shouted for help. Fortunately, being half nymph, Allura's sexual ability was far greater than the elves could withstand, and they all began cumming within minutes.

The elf fucking her came first and then plopped down smiling. Next, the elf titty fucking her came and his semen poured out into her cleavage. Then, all at once, the elves receiving handjobs and the one masturbating came all over her face. They were so relaxed that they didn't see Santa coming. Santa beat them and through them into a box and locked them there. Then he carried Allura back to the house as she passed out.

When she awoke she was in her bed. She was in different clothes now, a pair of red booty shorts and a red and white hoody that was cut at the middle, exposing her stomach, that she loved. Her father was in a chair across the room. "Ah, you're awake..." he said, "Those evil elves have been punished. I don't want you to ever worry about that happening again. Now come to daddy..." Allura got up and sat in his lap with her arms around him as she often did. "Daddy..." she sighed.

"Allura," said Santa, "turn forward and look at that picture on the wall. It's your mother, when she was your age. Do you understand how children are born Allura?"

Allura nodded and Santa continued,

"Well, it was around the time that that picture of your mother was made that we well... got to know each other. And Allura..." he said as his arms tightened around her, pulling her closer, "you look SO much like her... so so much like her..." he trailed off and suddenly Allura felt that he actually had an erection. His hips were pulsing into her backside. She struggled but he hushed her and began to hump her through her booty shorts. Allura did not know what to do and began to cry.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.