When Mom And Dad Are Away - Cover

When Mom And Dad Are Away

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - When mom and dad are away the twins will play - with the each other, with the babysitter, with the coach, with girlfriend to girlfriend and as a foursome.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

The two teenagers and their former baby-sitter lay side by side on the bed, Jenny in the middle, squirming as Barb stroked and kissed and finger-fucked her. Skip lay with his arm over his eyes, as if he were dozing.

"You're such a doll," Barb said. "Have you ever made it with a girl before?"

"No," Jenny said. "Of course not."

Barb chuckled. "It's perfectly natural, you know. Most girls your age have sucked pussy. Me, I've been sucking pussy and cock for as long as I can remember."

Jenny gasped as the tip of Barb's finger prodded her G-spot. Barb tittered and rubbed the super-sensitive spot in Jenny's cuntal wall until Jenny thought she was going to come. Barb slipped the finger out of Jenny's fuckhole and started rubbing Jenny's clit, wiggling it in circles. The stimulation was different, but it affected Jenny the same way. She groaned.

"I love to play with teen pussy," Barb said. "So sensitive. It's like pressing a magic button. Touch a teen pussy and it explodes."

"I'm gonna explode if you keep that up," Jenny said.

Barb took a finger off Jenny's clit and slid it up her belly, leaving a trail of pussy-juice on Jenny's skin. She rubbed some pussy-spit on Jenny's nipples, then shoved the juice-slick finger in Jenny's mouth. Jenny sucked it clean.

"What a dirty little girl," Barb said. "Eating your own fuck-juice. Don't you wish you could suck your own pussy?"

Jenny rolled her eyes.

"I do," Barb said. "If I could suck my own pussy I'd have my head between my legs about ten hours a day." She shrieked hilariously.

"Excuse me," Jenny said. She climbed over Barb and off the bed.

"Where are you going?" Barb asked.

"To the bathroom," Jenny said.

"Hurry back," Barb said.

Jenny hadn't settled her ass onto the toilet seat for more than a second before Barb came wiggling into the bathroom, her big jugs wobbling and jiggling. To Jenny's shock, the woman fell to her knees in front of the toilet and shoved her head between Jenny's legs.

"I wanna watch," Barb said.

If Jenny hadn't had to piss so bad, she would have told Barb she was crazy and to get out of the bathroom and let her pee in peace. But her bladder was about to burst, and her piss-flow was already on the way, so Jenny sighed and let it come.

"Mmmmmm!" Jenny moaned.

Barb, whose nose was only inches from Jenny's golden cunt, watched the yellow piss-stream for about two seconds before she began to lap at it like a cat, catching Jenny's piss and drinking it.

Jenny gazed down at her in shock, but she couldn't stop pissing. Barb pressed her open mouth to Jenny's cunt, sucking and guzzling Jenny's piss, some of which ran down Barb's neck and between her boobs. Jenny started to pant as Barb's lips stimulated her pussy-lips and clit.

"Drink my hot pee!" Jenny growled, surprised that such filthy words had come from her own mouth. There was something so disgusting about what Barb was doing that Jenny lost all scruples. She slumped on the toilet, rubbing her pissing crotch in Barb's mouth. "Eat my dirty pussy!"

Barb went berserk, pressing Jenny's legs wide apart, slurping and sucking and gnawing. Her tongue slipped to the hilt up Jenny's cunt as the last few dribbles of piss ran into her mouth. Jenny kicked her legs up, feeding her pussy to Barb, pointing her sexy toes and playing with her tits.

"Ooooh yessss!" Jenny purred, her entire body flushing and tingling. She loved being licked between the legs. She loved being dirty and sexy. She didn't care anymore what anybody thought of her. She just wanted those wonderful feelings.

Barb pulled her head out from between Jenny's legs, then pulled Jenny off the toilet and onto her knees on the floor.

"Bend over the bathtub, darling. Turn up this pretty little ass for me and I'll lick it out."

Jenny rested her elbows on the bathtub and watched over her shoulder as Barb, on her hands and knees behind Jenny, stuck her nose between Jenny's asscheeks and started licking out Jenny's ass-cleft. Barb licked Jenny's twitching shitter, and Jenny wiggled her ass.

"Stick it up my asshole!" Jenny panted. "Lick out my asshole!"

Barb probed Jenny's hot, sweaty shitter, her tongue-tip licking out the tasty crevices. Barb reached up between Jenny's legs, and as she slipped her tongue up Jenny's asshole, she slipped her middle finger up Jenny's cunt.

"Oooooh yesssss!" Jenny cooed. "Do it!"

As the two females squirmed with excitement, the older woman rimming the teenager, Skip walked into the bathroom, scratching his balls. The moment he saw what was going on, his cock swelled like a balloon and erected in two powerful jerks. He dropped to his knees behind Barb and slipped his cock to the hilt up her pussy with one smooth thrust.

"Ahhhh!" Skip sighed. "Hot pussy!"

He grabbed Barb's ass and started to plunge his cock in and out.

Jenny watched over her shoulder as Skip fucked Barb. Barb's eyes had turned back in ecstasy and she grunted with each ramming thrust Skip gave her. Barb's tongue quivered in Jenny's asshole as if charged with electricity, electricity fucked into Barb's body by Skip's huge cock.

Jenny squealed as Barb tongue-fucked her asshole and finger- fucked her cunt. Her pussy-juices dribbled out, running down Barb's hand and arm. Skip was watching her, and she smiled at him and licked her lips seductively. Both she and Skip puckered their lips as if kissing each other.

Skip cracked the flat of his hand across Barb's ass, and Barb jerked, gasping from the sudden slap.

"Juicy bitch slut," Skip said, slamming his cock up Barb's cunt and smacking his hard belly against her ass.

He slapped Barb's ass again, and as she shivered from the stinging sensation, he yanked his cock out of her. The massive prong bucked and quivered, drenched and dripping with Barb's slick fuck-juices. Female juices ran down Skip's balls.

Jenny gazed at Skip's dripping cock, licking her lips as she hungered to taste it. Skip ran his hand up Barb's cunt, spreading slick cunt-lube up Barb's asscrack. He rammed a finger up Barb's asshole and pistoned rapidly as Barb squirmed, then yanked the finger out. Then he mounted Barb again, guiding his slick cock between her asscheeks. With a thrust, he buried his entire cock up Barb's asshole. Jenny's eyes almost popped out at the sight.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.