When Mom And Dad Are Away - Cover

When Mom And Dad Are Away

 

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - When mom and dad are away the twins will play - with the each other, with the babysitter, with the coach, with girlfriend to girlfriend and as a foursome.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

That evening, Skip went out with his buddies and Jenny stayed home to study for a history quiz. She wasn't about to neglect her studies while her parents were gone just because Skip was neglecting his. By the time nine o'clock rolled around, though, Jenny didn't feel that she knew anymore about history than she'd known two hours earlier. She hadn't been able to concentrate all evening.

All her mind wanted to do was dwell on the things she'd done with Skip, and all her pussy wanted to do was throb and itch and cry for more stimulation. She had to resist the urge to stick her finger up her cunt, had to force her itchy fingers to keep turning the pages of her history notebook, which she was only pretending to read.

A few minutes after nine a car pulled up outside. Jenny heard boys shouting and laughing, heard a car door slam, heard a horn toot and the car pull away, accelerating hard. Downstairs, the front door opened and closed.

"I'm home!" Skip called.

"I'm up here!" Jenny called back. She was sitting at her desk in her bedroom, dressed in shorts, a blouse, and no shoes.

Skip came up the stairs in three bounds and strutted into the bedroom. He was dressed in tight jeans and a tank-top that showed off his muscles. He flopped down on Jenny's bed and kicked of his shoes.

"What you been doing, Sis?"

"Studying," Jenny said.

"Why don't you take a break and come over here?"

Jenny closed her notebook. Her brother was lying on her bed with his hands behind his head and the bulge of a hard-on in the front of his jeans. Without hurrying, Jenny went to the bed and sat beside her brother.

"Nice bed," Skip said. "Real comfortable."

There was the smell of beer on his breath.

Jenny began to stroke his chest.

"Nice hand," Skip said. He sighed and stretched out. "Real soft. Keep moving it."

Jenny swallowed. Her fingers rippled down her brother's belly muscles and slid over the bulge in his jeans. She squeezed the bulge with her fingertips, outlining it. The cock was hard as bone. Jenny rubbed her thumb up and down the underside of the knob. Skip groaned and pulled Jenny down on top of him.

"I'm nuts for you," he said, and he kissed her.

His tongue stuffed her mouth. His huge cock pressed up hard against her, throbbing, rubbing. He shoved his hands into her shorts and started caressing and squeezing her asscheeks.

Jenny quivered, melting into her brother. She'd never felt this way before. She kissed him madly, sucking his tongue, gazing deliriously into his blue eyes. She drooled into his mouth, and he swallowed her spit greedily. He groaned as he humped up against her.

His legs came up, wrapping around the backs of Jenny's legs. His muscular arms crushed her. He smelled of sweat and beer. His body was hard as a rock. Jenny knew that if he wanted to he could easily break her in half, but she didn't care. She wanted him to keep crushing the two of them together until they became one body.

His hands slipped under her blouse, kneading and pinching and clawing her back. One hand slipped back down into her shorts, a finger sliding up and down between her asscheeks, the tip of the finger probing her asshole. The hand slid down further, rubbing in the hot, slippery flesh between Jenny's legs, the middle finger twisting between the sizzling-hot, lubricated slabs of her teenage cunt. She felt prickling sensations all the way to the soles of her bare feet.

"Oh, Skip!" she mumbled. "I love you!"

"I love you," Skip said. "And so does my cock."

He arched up against her, grinding his cock against her pussy-mound. He finger-fucked her pussy a few strokes, then started pulling off her blouse.

Jenny squirmed as her brother undressed her. Once he got her blouse off, he pushed down her shorts and she kicked them off. She felt lusciously naked, wriggling against her clothed brother. Her fuck-juices were on his fingers and got smeared on her skin. The smell of her hot cunt perfumed the air.

They kissed again, their tongues slipping in and out of each other's mouth, both of them moaning as they gazed into each other's eyes. Jenny felt her brother's massive cock pulsing against her belly and she reached down into his jeans to finger the knob. The head-flesh was searing-hot, and Jenny got fuck-lube on her fingers. She pulled her hand out of Skip's pants and shoved her wet fingers between their kissing lips, both of them tasting Skip's cocklube.

Without warning, Skip rolled over, rolling Jenny onto her back and coming to rest on top of her. He humped against her vigorously, sucking the breath out of her as they continued to kiss. He reached down between them and unsnapped his jeans, then unzipped them. Jenny slid her hands down inside the seat of his pants and started squeezing his contracting asscheeks. She sucked his tongue rhythmically, drinking his spit.

Skip shoved his jeans down, kicked them off, pressed his hot, drooling prick against her stomach.

"Such soft, silky skin," he said. "Man I wanna feel all of you!"

He arched up and deftly pulled off his tank-top shirt, tossing it on the floor, then settled back down stark-naked on top of Jenny.

Jenny was in heaven, smothering under the muscular body of her twin brother, their flesh melting together. He made grunting, growling sounds, and Jenny cooed and moaned, the wild throbbing in her loins driving her nuts. She humped up against Skip, grinding her blonde muff against his spunk-filled balls. She could feel hot lube oozing from Skip's cock with each throbbing thrust of it against her belly.

"Skippy, I love you!" she purred, her hands sliding up and down her brother's handsome cheeks. "I want you!"

"My cock wants you," Skip mumbled, his face flushed with such lust that it looked almost frightening. He slid down, fucking his lusting cock between Jenny's silky-smooth thighs. "I want you, baby!"

The knob of his cock started ramming Jenny's pussy-slit.

Jenny clamped her thighs as tightly together as she could. The feel of her brother's red-hot, lube-slick cock sliding between her thighs was driving her crazy. Each thrust of his prickhead against her pussy sent tingles through her and made her shiver. She shimmied her thighs around her brother's cock, feeling it swell and pulsate, feeling it harden like steel.

"Baby, if I keep this up I'm gonna lose my load between your legs!" Skip squirmed against her, grinding his muscular chest against her swollen, up-thrust tits.

"Do it!" Jenny moaned. "Squirt it all over between my legs! I wanna feel it shoot!"

She knew as soon as her brother started spurting jism between her thighs, her pussy would explode. She wanted to come so bad.

"Uh-uh, baby, I'm not gonna waste it again," Skip said. "I wanna shoot it inside you. Spread your legs, you hot little slut, and let me fuck you."

"I can't!" Jenny panted. "It'll kill me! It's too big!"

"I'll go easy," Skip said. "Trust me."

He kissed her on the mouth, and the kiss so melted her that she almost gave in. She wanted it bad, wanted to be fucked, but she knew it was impossible, knew that she could never take that monstrous cylinder of steel-hard fuckmeat up her cunt-hole.

"Please, Skip, just shoot it between my legs." She shimmied her legs together until Skip's eyes rolled back and she was sure he was going to squirt.

With a gasp, Skip yanked his cock from between her thighs. He grabbed his cock and squeezed it, holding his breath. Several drops of hot, watery fluid shot against Jenny's belly and tits. Skip exhaled, releasing his cock.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.