When Mom And Dad Are Away - Cover

When Mom And Dad Are Away

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - When mom and dad are away the twins will play - with the each other, with the babysitter, with the coach, with girlfriend to girlfriend and as a foursome.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

Skip showed up in the kitchen for dinner with no clothes on. His cock looked like a huge sausage flopping from side to side as he walked. Jenny took one look at him, gulped, and pulled their dinners out of the microwave. Skip pulled out a chair, sat down, and spread his legs, showing Jenny everything. He stroked her ass as she placed the steaming microwave dinner on the table in front of him.

"What's with all these clothes?" he said.

Jenny was dressed in a blouse and shorts. Her feet were bare.

"What's with what you're wearing?" she said. She sat down across the table from him.

Skip scratched his balls. "You mind that I'm naked?"

"No," Jenny said. "I guess not."

She squeezed her legs together under the table. Putting her nose in her plate, she started to eat.

"Why should I wear clothes in front of you anymore?" Skip said. "You've seen all there is to see. Nothing more to hide, right?"

"Right," Jenny mumbled. Even though she was trying not to look at her brother, she couldn't help but see him sitting there across from her, his chair pulled well away from the table, his cock dangling on the chair seat like a big snake. He looked so sexy she could hardly swallow her food.

"So why don't you take off your clothes too?" Skip asked. "Get comfortable."

"Why don't you start eating before your food gets cold?" Jenny asked. She was embarrassed, even a little shocked about what she and Skip had done together in the bathroom, and she was hoping to cool things off a little. It had really stunned her when Skip had said that he wanted to fuck her. She couldn't imagine withstanding the assault of that enormous fuck-weapon of his up her cunt. It would kill her for sure.

"I'll start eating when you take off your clothes," Skip said. "Come on, Sis, what's your hang-up?"

"Oh, all right!" Jenny dropped her fork, stood up, and started unbuttoning her blouse.

"That's my girl," Skip said. "Nice. No bra. Now peel down those shorts. No panties, huh? That's sexy."

Jenny dropped her shorts and sat down naked at the table. She didn't know why she was letting Skip manipulate her like this. She looked across the table at him. "Satisfied? Now will you please start eating?"

As Skip drew his chair up to the table, Jenny saw that his cock had swelled and was standing straight up in the air. Her heart started to pound with excitement and fear. Pussy cream dribbled from her throbbing cunt and greased her chair seat. She squeezed her thighs together rhythmically, working her swollen muff-lips against each other.

"You cook really good, Sis," Skip said. "You cook almost as good as you look."

"All I did was press a few buttons," Jenny said.

"And unbutton a few buttons," Skip said, eyeing her tits as he chewed his food. "Yummy!"

As they ate, their toes started meeting under the table and soon they were playing footsie in earnest and Jenny started to pant. Her brother was so sexy that anything he did got her terribly worked up. All of a sudden he slid a foot up her leg and tried to pry her thighs apart.

"Open up, Sis, I wanna feel your pussy."

Jenny resisted about two more seconds before giving in. With as sigh she slumped in her chair and allowed her legs to spread. Skip's toes stroked up her inner thigh and pressed against her cunt. Jenny gasped, spreading her legs even wider.

"Sexy bitch," Skip said. "I wish I'd known about five years ago what a slut you are. And here I thought you were sleeping all those times I sucked you off during the night."

"I was sleeping," Jenny said, panting as Skip rubbed his big toe up and down her crotch-slit. She moaned as he twisted it against her hard, squirming little clit.

"Sure you were," Skip said.

"Well I was," Jenny insisted. "Except for last night."

"You didn't act any different last night than any other night," Skip said. "Except maybe you moaned a little louder. But that was because the folks are gone and you didn't have to worry about them hearing you." He twisted his entire big toe up into her pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.