When Mom And Dad Are Away - Cover

When Mom And Dad Are Away

 

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - When mom and dad are away the twins will play - with the each other, with the babysitter, with the coach, with girlfriend to girlfriend and as a foursome.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

Over the next week, Jenny slept with Skip every night. Usually Skip went to sleep with his cock buried in Jenny's cunt from behind, and the two of them would remain coupled all night, waking periodically to fuck themselves to a climax. He fucked her in the morning before school, fucked her before dinner, and fucked her before the two of them went to bed to fuck some more. She was never able to get enough of her twin brother's huge, rock-hard cock, and he was never able to get enough of her tight, super- juicy cunt.

But Skip wasn't the only person to keep Jenny's insatiable young cunt satisfied. There was Barb, who stopped by at every chance to give Jenny a tongue-job. And there was Tricia, who loved to suck Jenny's cunt as much as Barb did. Barb stopped by one day while Tricia and Jenny were sixty-nining, and Barb nearly had a heart attack as she joined in the action and sucked off both squirming, squealing teenagers.

Then there was Coach Peters. Jenny was getting in the habit of stopping by his office after gymnastics practice and turning her ass up for him to lick and fuck. Sometimes when she stopped by his office his door was locked and she could hear some other girl giggling and gasping as the coach worked her over, and that always made Jenny fume with jealousy. Despite her fuming, however, she usually pressed her ear to the door and listened to every gasp and grunt, jerking herself off as she eavesdropped.

One afternoon when Jenny got home from school, her ass and cunt still throbbing from the after-practice workout the coach's cock had given them, the coach's cum oozing from her asshole, she stepped through the front door of the house and found three naked boys sprawled on the floor in the living room. The boys were Skip and two of his buddies from the wrestling team. They had the TV on and were jacking off as they watched a video porn movie Skip had got hold of. All three boys sat up and let go of their cocks as Jenny walked into the room.

"Hey, Sis," Skip said. "We've been waiting for you. Take off your clothes and get comfortable."

Jenny flushed. It was obvious that Skip had been blabbing to his buddies about his having fucked her, and now it was obvious that his two buddies wanted to fuck her too.

"This is Todd," Skip said, nodding toward the redheaded boy sitting on the floor to Skip's right. "And this is Greg."

Greg was short and stocky, with black hair and a thick stubby cock. Todd was tall and gangly, with an uncut cock almost as big as Skip's.

Jenny's tongue almost dropped out as she eyed the three rigid cocks waiting for her. On the TV screen an actress was shrieking. Jenny dropped her books on a chair and shakily began taking off her clothes, starting with her shoes. The three boys watched her every move, salivating as if they were going to eat her alive.

"Man, your sister's one hot chick!" Greg said. He grabbed his cock and started to stroke it. "Great tits."

"She does everything," Skip said. "She can't get enough hard prick."

"I got some hard prick for her," Todd said. He held his cock at the base of the shaft, waving it at Jenny like a club. His foreskin was pulled back nearly off his knob, and the fuck-lube oozed from his pisshole.

Skip turned off the TV.

"We don't need this on anymore," he said. "Not when we got the real thing."

Jenny stood naked in front of the three boys, quivering from head to toes. She reached up behind her head and took down her ponytail, letting her long blonde hair hang freely halfway down her back. As she eyed the boys' throbbing cocks, pussy-juice started leaking down between her thighs.

"So, what you guys wanna do?" Skip asked.

"I want a blow-job," said Greg. He stood up, his hands on his hips, his thick cock ready to split out of its foreskin from hardness.

Jenny took one look at Greg's lube-oozing prick and she went down on her knees in front of him. She swallowed his cock to the balls, burying her nose in his thatch of black groin hair. The cock tasted sweaty. It was red-hot and harder than a bone. As Jenny started to suck, Greg's ball swelled and lifted in their sac, and he moaned, wrapping his hands around Jenny's head.

"Yeah, baby, suck that thing!" Greg humped into Jenny's mouth, rubbing the underside of his cock against her tongue. His dark eyes rolled with pleasure. The muscles of his body undulated under his smooth skin.

"She sure loves prick," Todd said, sliding the foreskin up and down his cock.

"She loves to eat cum," Skip said. "I can't feed her enough of it."

"She can eat my cum anytime," Todd said.

"Mmmm yeahhh, baby, suck it!" Greg wrapped his fingers in Jenny's hair, dug his fingernails into her scalp, and thrust forward, ramming his cock rapidly in and out of her mouth. "Shit, she's good! Yeah, lick it right there!"

Jenny twirled her tongue at the underside of Greg's cock as he slipped it in and out. She could taste the salty gobs of his fuck-lube as they rolled out of his pisshole and down her throat. She closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation of having a sweaty, rock-hard cock stuffing her face. As the cock slipped in and out, itchy fuck-sensations saturated her lips and tongue and excitement pulsed through her body. She rammed a finger up her pussy and started jerking off.

"Hot!" Todd gasped. "Look at that horny little bitch finger- fuck her pussy! Christ, there's juice running down her legs.

"She's a juicy bitch," Skip said. "I've never fucked one juicier."

"Man!" Todd yelled.

He crawled on his hands and knees around behind Jenny, his hand jerking up and down his prick, and crouching low, he shoved his red head between her thighs from behind. His hot tongue lapped up the juice running down the insides of Jenny's thighs.

"Tastes great!"

As Jenny sucked Greg's cock, she turned up her ass, wiggling it in Todd's face. Todd plunged his nose between her asscheeks, his tongue slurping at her crotch as Jenny finger-fucked herself. Todd licked up Jenny's asscrack and shoved his tongue in her recently fucked asshole, rimming her, eating her asshole out.

"Damn, this is hot!" Greg panted, ramming his cock faster and faster in Jenny's mouth. "What a girl!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.